PCT for OTC products?

cl100

Awards
Im currently on my 40th day of a 45 day cycle of Trenadrol (17b-methoxy-trienbolone). My plan was to also us an OTC PCT product as well, as I was a little skeptical as to if the stuff was for real and its potency. As it turns out, I got some pretty good results with it..along with some recent side effects (libido/testicular issues). So to be on the safe side, i have decided to do a "real" PCT. I have purchased Nolvadex and I was planning on combining it with a natural test booster (tribulus, humanafort, etc). My questions are:

1)Do you guys think the Nolvadex and test booster will be sufficient considering I was only using an over the counter product?

2)Can anyone suggest any particular test booster?

Thanks in advance...this is a great forum and I have learned a lot here over tha last few months.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Your OTC product was still a steroid, bro. Trenadrol is a TRN clone.

Do a search for TRN.

You really shouldve had this all knocked out and solidified before running a cycle, but since you didn't...

Nolva 40/40/20/20 or 40/30/20/10
Test Booster such as PowerFULL, Diesel Test, Fenu, Maca, etc.
Cortisol blocker such as Lean Extreme or Retain.

Also, I hope you took some ancillaries while on. Because that compound will still mess with your bodyily functions.

And 45 days is a long time to be on an oral like that...be careful bro...

Best of luck,
PI

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
If you use a test booster isn't this just extending the cycle even longer?

BTW I would suggest getting some blood tests done, as was said above that is pretty long time to be on.

CROWLER

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
If you use a test booster isn't this just extending the cycle even longer?

BTW I would suggest getting some blood tests done, as was said above that is pretty long time to be on.

CROWLER

crowler,

why would you say using a test booster is like extending you cycle? A natty test booster seems to be a staple of PCT. You would want to start natural test production after using anytype of suppresive compound.

cl100

Awards
Thanks for such a fast response...

This is exactly what I did:

days 1-10: 6mg Trenadrol
11-45: 9mg Trenadrol

also:
AI Cycle Support
BSN Cell Mass

I really didnt start getting results until around day 25... sides started around day 35, nothing terrible, but def having an effect. I also have checked my blood pressure daily, and its been perfect throughout the cycle.

I was also refering to a natural test booster to stimulate my bodies natural production of test...I didnt think that would be "prolonging" the cycle as stated above??

Do you guys think I should just stop ASAP or just finish out the final 5 days as planned?

Thanks again guys...and you are correct, I should have planned a little better.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
a few things I have gathered from your last post is that your diet and/or training probably wasn't on cue becuase TRN doesn't take 25 days to produce results.

going the final 5 days is up to you. but 6 and 9 mgs of this product is a hell of a lot and 50 days is a long damn time.

glad to see you took cycle support while on, I would recommend taking it for a while after your through as well, and crowler was right, you should get some bloodwork done ebcuase high dosages of a long oral cycle are not to be taken lightly.

cl100

Awards
Thanks for the reply..

Just want to clarify becasue each TRN may be different. I took KiloSports Trenadrol. The recommended dose on the bottle is 9mg. The duration may be another story (about 2 full bottles)...but I think the daily dosage was in check.

My diet and training was 100%. I think I didnt see results right away because of the lower dosage (in regards to what was recommended on the bottle) I took for the 1st 10 days (6mg). Also..the 25 days is more of estimate...it may have been more like the 20th-25th day where I saw NOTICABLE results. Regardless...I saw results, which is good considering it was an OTC product.

I plan on using the Cycle Support continuously, as its seems to be very benficial (on and off cycle).

I was planning on getting blood work done...but should I get it done when I stop taking the Trenadrol or when i finish my PCT?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I just looked up Trenadrol and TRN to make sure and it is the same compound just dosed differently. Trendadrol = 3mgs/cap AND TRN = 2mgs/cap. The dosing for Trenadrol does say 1 to 3 caps for no longer than 6 weeks.

So I do believe that thier may be a difference in the dosing of the compound in the two different products.

Also, how big are you? That and also a high tolerance might have played into the fact that you didnt respond for so long.

But you gotta understand that this is an "OTC" product but it is a STEROID, plain and simple. Harsher to your body than some injectables.

As for the bloodwork, the reason to have it done is to see how screwed up your values truly are and that oyu need to do to get them back to a healthy level. I would say definately get it right after you are done your cycle. If you doc tells you they are not bad (which I truly think the exact opposite will happen) than just continue cycle support for another month and you should be good to go. If they come out horrible, which 50 days on an oral can do, you're going to have to do whatever you can to get your values back to normalcy and get it done again.

PI

cl100

Awards
Yeah I figured there was a difference between the TRN and the Trenadrol.

I im on the tail end (40th day) of a 45 day cylce...so I guess you could say I pushed the recommended dose and duration to the max. I started the cycle at 220. I am currently 230 with noticable hardness and and increased vascularity. My aim was to cut, and I def got leaner and stronger. Im not sure what really worked for me..the trenadrol, the cell mass, or placebo... but something certainly worked.

My plan is to finish out the remaining 5 days to complete the 45 day cycle. I will get a blood test as soon as im done with the Trenadrol. For PCT, im gonna do as you recommended:

Nolva, Retain, and a T-booster (havnt decided which one yet..gotta do some more research). In addition, I will continue with the cycle support and cellmass.

Thanks for your help...I will post my blood results here when I get them back.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
asking hence the question mark :)

CROWLER

cl100

Awards
Sorry man, one more question for you..

do you think it would be okay to throw in a fat burner (stimerex) during my PCT? or should I wait until after the 4 week PCT?

So all together it would be:

Nolva 40/30/20/10
test booster (leaning toward Diesel test)
Retain
Cell Mass
Stimerex
Cycle Support

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Cutting during PCT is not the best idea. The goal of PCT is to put hormones back to where they should be. Cutting will only make that harder to do.

But I really know nothing about stimerex so maybe someone else can chime in on this one.

cl100

Awards
I hear ya..that makes sense. I was just thinking that the Stimerex (w/ephedra) would have helped with any bloating, water retention, and fat gain. But I guess I should dedicate the month on my PCT to being anti-catabolic and avoid the ephedra products.

cl100

Awards
headache

Sorry to bring this thread back up, but I have a question. Is it normal to get headaches when you first start your PCT (im on day 5 of my PCT)? Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question, but this is my first PCT and I want to know if its normal. If its not, I have to try and figure out what component of my PCT is causing them.

Currently taking:

Nolva 40/30/20/10
PowerFULL 2/2/2
Retain 1/1/1
Cellmass 2 per day
AI Cycle Support 2 per day

PLATINUM 1000

Awards
Alright i will be taking sns mthyl drol xt for 3-4 weeks at 10 20 20 my PCT is milkthistle zma inhibit-e reduce xt is this enough?