I can't recover :(

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.69%

I can't recover :(

ok guys, i'm done with 4 weeks of my pct of my prop/ tren/m1t cycle... i'm on week 5 of this post cycle therapy plan but now i'm without the ZMA, alpha drive, restore, and anagen cuz they were only 4 week supplys....

i am dosing the cabergoline appropriately sun and wed but today and all of yesterday, my right nut is sucked up ???? i have no idea y this is and i am very frustrated with this...

it seems to me that the only time my nuts suck up or i have no libido is when my prostate is swelled... WHY it is swelled, i have absolutely no freakin clue... but i know or atleast i'm pretty sure that i know its swelled because when i piss, its weak and i drip when i shake it, pissing on myself usually

like i said very very disappointed in this...

i can't understand this either cuz i haven't lost a single pound of weight...

PLZ PLZ PLZ if anyone can shed some light on my problem i'd be greatful!!!!!!!

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.69%

my pct was:

torimefene 120, 90, 60, 60, 30, 30
    clomid (started at week 2 cuz i didn't think i needed it at first) 150, 100, 75, 50
    igf lr3 @ 40mcg's post workout 5x/week
    alpha drive
    restore
    zma
    anagen
    powerfull
    cycle support and other on cycle ancillaries....

i just recently added cabergoline to the pct in week 3 because i thought that prolactin was keepin me surpressed...

i just ordered long jack, and maca and some prostate support... i dunno what to do, my fats are high and my diet is clean but tons of cals... i just can't recover
  3. King Kong
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Try some feneugreek (sp?). Thats been known to help people with getting their nuts to get back to normal.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.61%

Add some Bulk Muira Puama or from Nutra Planet.This will put the size back in the packege fo sho!!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.69%

Quote Originally Posted by mmowry
    Add some Bulk Muira Puama or from Nutra Planet.This will put the size back in the packege fo sho!!
    i got some bulk powerfull... it sure does make my libido go up, but the right ball just seems to be up higher than usual... and it kinda hurts sometimes... i dunno... i'll try the fenugreek with my maca and long jack... should do sumn...

but if i'm feeling horny again and i can get it up does this mean i'm recovered or is the nuts being full what ya go by to gauge if your recovered or not?
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8%

DHEA, Activate and a mild AI such as 6OXO
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Recovery is best measured in blood work and not in a single sex drive type of feeling. I'd be more worried about the prostate swelling.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

That's a pretty solid PCT. I know when I've run similar PCTs that I have had absolutely no libido and teste size kinda lingers around "halfway" recovered.

I have no proof, but I think it may be a function of both binding up all the estrogen receptors and driving estrogen levels into the ground. A week or so after discontinuing this style of PCT normally brings back both my libido and teste size to near 90% and things recover quickly from there.

Just my experience that has little backing in the science or even logic, lol.

DHEA will help a lot.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Logic? That' **** has no place in reality. Spock was a mother****ing TV show!

Seriously though, Bio makes a good point.
  10. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.04%

When did you cessate the Tren in relation to the Test? Also, running two extremely powerful and suppressive compounds like M1T and Tren in the same cycle, especially during such a short period, is setting your body and particular the HPTA up for alot of duress.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.54%

Quote Originally Posted by freakboy
    i got some bulk powerfull... it sure does make my libido go up, but the right ball just seems to be up higher than usual... and it kinda hurts sometimes... i dunno... i'll try the fenugreek with my maca and long jack... should do sumn...

but if i'm feeling horny again and i can get it up does this mean i'm recovered or is the nuts being full what ya go by to gauge if your recovered or not?
    holy **** lmfao...
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.49%

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    When did you cessate the Tren in relation to the Test? Also, running two extremely powerful and suppressive compounds like M1T and Tren in the same cycle, especially during such a short period, is setting your body and particular the HPTA up for alot of duress.
    I always reccomend HCG for Tren recovery.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8%

Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    That's a pretty solid post cycle therapy. I know when I've run similar PCTs that I have had absolutely no libido and teste size kinda lingers around "halfway" recovered.

I have no proof, but I think it may be a function of both binding up all the estrogen receptors and driving estrogen levels into the ground. A week or so after discontinuing this style of PCT normally brings back both my libido and teste size to near 90% and things recover quickly from there.

Just my experience that has little backing in the science or even logic, lol.

DHEA will help a lot.

Being estrogen sensitive....I couldn't agree more.....I've experienced the exact same thing...that's why I also mentioned DHEA.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.69%

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen
    Being estrogen sensitive....I couldn't agree more.....I've experienced the exact same thing...that's why I also mentioned DHEA.
    well, i have some DHEA, what should i dose it at and for how long?

Thanks guys
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.69%

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    i only stopped the tren a week before the test... that was a mistake on my part i know... atleast i'll never do that again.
    as soon as i know what you guys think the best dose is for the dhea i'll throw it in... keep in mind i'm on week 5 of PCT and i thought dhea was only good in the first few days of the start of pct to bring back natty test production... but of course i'm probly not correct lol....

Thanks alot guys for all the help
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8%

Check out this thread and the references others have made towards Dr.D's DHEA protocol while on and during post cycle therapy. May give you an idea.

Superdrol/Phera Plex proposed cycle

Similar Forum Threads

1. Can't get AI Recover Pro to mix well....
    By mxer657 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-08-2012, 04:29 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-20-2003, 01:55 PM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 10:43 AM
  4. how quick can lethargy set in...
    By Judo Tom in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-21-2002, 01:56 AM
  5. Replies: 2