Question about Nolva dosing

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Hello, in a couple weeks, I will be starting my first cycle of PHs. I am going to be taking 300 mg of 1-AD accompanied by 600 mg of 4-AD for four weeks.

For PCT, I plan on using Nolva and possibly Retain and Activate. My question is, how should I dose the Nolva? Should it be 40/30/20/20 mg? And how do I consume it, just put however many milliliters into a glass of water and drink it?

Thanks.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Should it be 40/30/20/20 mg?
Sounds reasonable.

And how do I consume it, just put however many milliliters into a glass of water and drink it?
No! Liquid nolva is only absorbed when administered anally, so you'll need to inject it into your rectum 4x daily.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds reasonable.

No! Liquid nolva is only absorbed when administered anally, so you'll need to inject it into your rectum 4x daily.
:blink: :icon_lol: thats some funny sh1t. Ohhhhh the burn! haha

AM07

Awards
  • Established
So is it okay to mix it with water or gatorade?

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Also, do you guys recommend I take Clomid in addition to the Nolva, or is Nolva and 6-OXO good enough for PCT for a 1-AD/4-AD cycle?

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
So is it okay to mix it with water or gatorade?
Water, gatorade, Budweiser, fermented goats urine... whatever you prefer. I still recommend the 4x daily anal injections, though. ;)

Also, do you guys recommend I take Clomid in addition to the Nolva, or is Nolva and 6-OXO good enough for post cycle therapy for a 1-AD/4-AD cycle?
Nolva alone should be sufficient.

Might want to do some more research before starting the cycle.

Morris

Awards
Also, do you guys recommend I take Clomid in addition to the Nolva, or is Nolva and 6-OXO good enough for post cycle therapy for a 1-AD/4-AD cycle?
I used only 6 oxo for pct after 1-ad cycle twice and was doing just fine both times, but this is not working for everybody.If you do nolva 40,40,20,20 and throw some retain in,you will be OK.Just my opinion..

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
my 2 cents, i'd through in activate, lean extreme, fenugreek, i used rebound xt but now they have rebound reloaded... finally got my libido back with all that

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Nolva alone should be sufficient.
To clarify, I meant Nolva alone as opposed to Nolva+Clomid. You should still be taking some kind of anti-cortisol as well, as others have suggested.

Do more research.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
To clarify, I meant Nolva alone as opposed to Nolva+Clomid. You should still be taking some kind of anti-cortisol as well, as others have suggested.

Do more research.
For an anti-cortisol agent, I plan on taking RETAIN. My AI will be 6-OXO.

Do you think I should also take SAN Attitude for PCT, in addition to Nolva, Retain, and 6-OXO?

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
For an anti-cortisol agent, I plan on taking RETAIN. My AI will be 6-OXO.

Do you think I should also take SAN Attitude for post cycle therapy, in addition to Nolva, Retain, and 6-OXO?
SAN Attitude is also an AI so it's redundant to take it and 6-OXO together. Stick with the 6-OXO and keep it simple.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
SAN Attitude is also an AI so it's redundant to take it and 6-OXO together. Stick with the 6-OXO and keep it simple.
Thanks for clarifying that. I read a good log from someone on here about SAN Attitude, so I thought I may take that too, but if there's no need to spend the extra money, then I won't.

So in your opinion, Nolva and 6-OXO are sufficient enough for post cycle therapy? I was also going to take Primaforce Liver Pro (during and post cycle therapy), ZMA (only PCT), E-Form (during and possibly PCT), Red Yeast Rice/CoQ10 (during and possibly PCT), and policosanol (during and possibly PCT). Do you think RYR/CoQ10, policosanol, and e-form are necessary to take for PCT, or sufficient enough while on cycle?

Do you think a product like Retain is good to take for PCT? Thanks.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Save yourself some more money from buying the red rice yeast, CoQ10, ALA, NAC, and a boatload of other supps and use CYCLE SUPPORT from AI (Board Sponsor). You can use it before, during and after your cycle. Most of the people here Swear by it.

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
When you take the Nolva, just stick the dropper down the back of your throat and let loose then down your drink of choice (OJ works good). That way you get he whole dosage and are less apt to losing some in the class or what not.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Now I'm getting scared of using an AI because I've read a few threads of people claiming that it may produce delayed gyno. What is the chance of this event occurring?

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Save yourself some more money from buying the red rice yeast, CoQ10, ALA, NAC, and a boatload of other supps and use CYCLE SUPPORT from AI (Board Sponsor). You can use it before, during and after your cycle. Most of the people here Swear by it.
Hey, thanks for telling me about that supplement, it will save me some money than having to buy each compound ingredient seperately.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Also, what is a better AI, 6-OXO or Rebound XT? And according to another thread in PCT, I should taper AI up and SERM down throughout the 4-week PCT. My Nolva will look like 60/50/30/20 (would have been 40/30/20/10, but had to make up for the citrate in the compound, I'm not even sure if the Nolva I ordered has citrate in it though), so what should I dose the Rebound XT or 6-OXO at?

Sorry about these questions, but for PCT, most of the research I've done has been about Nolva because it is the most important compound to take after the cycle.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rebound XT is stronger but each has there own purpose.

OJ works the best for masking the taste but recently i have used capsules. I just dropp the nolva in a cap and cap it and swallow it that way. It still feels like you took a shot of SoCo or something...

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I think I have my PCT down.

40/30/20/20 for Nolva. My question is this, for 6-OXO, how many mg is each capsule? I was going to do 600/400/300/200 for 6-OXO if each capsule is 100 mg.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
It's 100 mg per pill.

Also, does my dosage look okay for the 6-OXO, or should I lower it, or make it higher?

And when dosing the Nolva, should I take all of it at once, or take two milliliters at different times of the day? Same with the 6-OXO, take it all at once, or different times? Thanks

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take all the nolva at once i would say at a different time than the 6oxo which you should take all at once. You can take everything at once tho it will still be in your system, just keep the dosing times around the same each day. Id say before bed.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Take all the nolva at once i would say at a different time than the 6oxo which you should take all at once. You can take everything at once tho it will still be in your system, just keep the dosing times around the same each day. Id say before bed.
Ok, thanks.

Do you think my 6-OXO dosing is too high?

Also, should I take AX Retain in addition to my cycle as a cortisol blocker? Thanks.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, thanks.

Do you think my 6-OXO dosing is too high?
No I would say it is alright but im not sure if you should run it inverse to the SERM(nolva).....There is a thread, run a search, SERM inverse to ATD? I think that is it.....In that case you would run 6oxo something like this 200/300/400/600/400/200, something like that. i hope you got a good price on the 6oxo cuz that many pills would be alot of dough.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
No I would say it is alright but im not sure if you should run it inverse to the SERM(nolva).....There is a thread, run a search, SERM inverse to ATD? I think that is it.....In that case you would run 6oxo something like this 200/300/400/600/400/200, something like that. i hope you got a good price on the 6oxo cuz that many pills would be alot of dough.
I know which thread you're referring to. The thing is, hundreds of people on various forums have done exactly the same PCT I'm thinking of doing for the same stack, and have had great results, so I'm not too worried about running an AI with an SERM.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I didn't even know there was a NutraPlanet forum on here. I made my thread, hopefully I'll have an answer by morning!

Alright, I have to sleep. I have my Exercise Physiology final in 5 hours!! :jaw: :rant:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, I didn't even know there was a NutraPlanet forum on here. I made my thread, hopefully I'll have an answer by morning!

Alright, I have to sleep. I have my Exercise Physiology final in 5 hours!! :jaw: :rant:
Yeah this website has a way of taking over things that you should be doing instead lol. Im at work right now and havent even lifted a finger yet because im checking all the new posts.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
I made my order on NP for the generic version of 6-OXO. 6-OXO is $30 for 60 capsules, while the generic version is $25 for 90 capsules, with the same amount of ingredient per capsule, 100 mg, so I ordered two bottles.

pistonpump, who is the guy in your avatar?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
fwiw, here is my PCT protocol.......I use this after a 6weeker, transdermal 1-t, 4ad and Nutrex 1-tu cycle.

I dose ldex .5mg ed the last 3 weeks of cycle.
Then dose down to zero mg by the end of 4 weeks of PCT.

I do a clomid shock. day 1-3 100mg, day 4-14 50mg.
Nolve 20mg ED all through pct.(4weeks)

This pct i am adding in symmetry X and cissus. ED

my two cents.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
I just found out the company I purchased Nolva from, for research purposes, accounts for the citrate, so 20mg/ml is 20 mg of pure Tamoxifen :)

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
so how many servings are in the bottle of nolva..or Tamox?

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
From the sites I've seen, each bottle is typically 60ml, with the dosage being usually 20mg/ml
guess it's time for math class

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established