Question for Dr.John (Hormones) - AnabolicMinds.com

Question for Dr.John (Hormones)

Question for Dr.John (Hormones)

Dr John,

I'm lost in hormone hell lol where to start

I feel very sluggish, I can't put on weight past 190 at 5'11 and 29 yr old, unless I take something else, creatine and noxplode or superdrol which I used once and got to almost 210 I feel that without anything that puts on extra weight I look like crap like my skin doesnt look good I have diffuse hair loss like the hair on the side of my head is just as thin as the top. So I'm currently on .25 of propecia and when I take 1mg I break out really bad like cystic acne and when I'm not on propecia I have clear skin. Something really strange that I noticed when I did take superdrol is that I upped the propecia to 1mg thinking I would deal with the acne getting worse but during my time on superdrol which was about 4 weeks I had perfect looking skin like no blemishes at all but my hair started to thin some more.

So my question is where do I begin what should I get tested, and anything in mean time that you could recommend that you think might help out?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maximus5
    Dr John,

I'm lost in hormone hell lol where to start

I feel very sluggish, I can't put on weight past 190 at 5'11 and 29 yr old, unless I take something else, creatine and noxplode or superdrol which I used once and got to almost 210 I feel that without anything that puts on extra weight I look like crap like my skin doesnt look good I have diffuse hair loss like the hair on the side of my head is just as thin as the top. So I'm currently on .25 of propecia and when I take 1mg I break out really bad like cystic acne and when I'm not on propecia I have clear skin. Something really strange that I noticed when I did take superdrol is that I upped the propecia to 1mg thinking I would deal with the acne getting worse but during my time on superdrol which was about 4 weeks I had perfect looking skin like no blemishes at all but my hair started to thin some more.

So my question is where do I begin what should I get tested, and anything in mean time that you could recommend that you think might help out?

Thanks
    PCT for superdrol?

Incase you don't know superdrol is a steroid.
  3. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would recommend that you read the stickies in this section of the board.

Thanks.
    •   

I took nolvadex xt for a month then some 6OXO for a few weeks after
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

I'll echo what Mr.B has already stated. The use of this forum is for purposes other than what I think you think they are ;and if I'm thinking what you're thinking is correct this isn't the right place to be thinking what you thunk.
  6. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If you read the stickies I mentioned you will become aware of the following (at least):

We do not discuss steroid use or post cycle therapy in this forum.
    All the 411 on TRT, including symptoms, bloodwork and treatment protocols.

The information is yours to reference and research at will. Thanks.

I wanted to know what tests I should have done for the way I am feeling, as far as taking Superdrol that was over a year and I know that me taking Superdrol or my PCT has anything to do with the way I was feeling, the reason I mentioned either of those is cause the strange effects they had on me and to see if anyone knows what to test to see if my hormones are off balance
  8. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by maximus5
    I wanted to know what tests I should have done for the way I am feeling, .... if anyone knows what to test to see if my hormones are off balance
    maximus5, Are you paying attention to the advice you are being given or do you prefer that we do the foot work for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    I would recommend that you read the stickies in this section of the board.

Thanks.
    The Male Anti-Aging forum (the forum you originally posted this in) has several threads stickied in it. READ THEM!

We welcome you to help yourself to any and all information retained in this board to educate yourself. We can't make you help yourself. Please do. Thanks.

I dont know why my thread got moved here since I feel the same way I did before I did the superdrol 3 week cycle over a year ago. So how does this relate to PCT?
  10. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Maximus, B5150 and even the good Dr. has done their best to pointing you in the right direction. Research and research and read and research and read some more.

Thread closed.

Similar Forum Threads

1. question for dr john chrislers patients
    By ECTOmorph in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-13-2007, 06:07 PM
  2. Question for Dr. John
    By Kanecore in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-26-2007, 08:44 PM
  3. Question for Dr Johns patients
    By ECTOmorph in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine