Phera PCT confusion

Never_Enough

Awards
Hey all,
I'm planning on running a 3 or 4 week phera max cycle over my christmas break and have found some conflicting information about post cycle therapy. I'm very concerned about gyno--I have lumps under both nipples from superdrol. I used Nolva for that post cycle therapy and then later in an effort to get rid of the lumps but the Nolva didn't help...I think it actually made it worse. So, with phera max I've read that because it is a progesterone I should use clomid instead, which doesn't make sense to me since Clomid and Nolva work similarly. I already plan on using arimidex or letro and retain for PCT along with all the support supps. Anybody have experience with this? My main concern is the gyno---I got very little shrinkage with superdrol and mild lethargy.
I've searched on this quite a bit but as I stated there's a lot of info stating different things. I don't really want to go by an AI, SERM, and cabergoline but it looks like that should be part of every PH regimen for some??
Thanks,
Jason

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Hey all,
So, with phera max I've read that because it is a progesterone I should use clomid instead,
Jason
I don't think pheramax is a progesterone. It is similar to pheraplex (madol/dmt). I belive Megatrn,prostan have a progesterone side and my need cabergoline.

Never_Enough

Awards
Well I was under the impression that SD was also a dmt and that gave my gyno with a clear discharge. So, obviously prolactin was a problem with that. I've read that even though prolactin causes that problem, you won't get gyno if you control estrogen. I had a good PCT with SD and still ended up with puffy nips on an otherwise lean chest. I'm trying to avoid exacerbating that problem, but it seems there is no hard evidence---more of a shotgun approach. Thanks for the info tho.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
I did some reading on the serm to inverse atd pct and read a little more on sd a bit and i guess there is the chance of progesterone induce gyno but very little.
I have a friend that will be doing a 3 week cycle of methyldx3 with nolva and rxt. He is going use the serm and atd inverse. He is my guinea pig to see if i will try SD. Since he got all the stuff from me.

What was your cycle like? 10/20/20 sd 40/20/20/10 nolva

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
E-Form

You might want to look into some E-Form which is a transdermal Formestane. It will keep you libido intact as well as get rid of gyno. Im not too sure about prolactin gyno though?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Almost all methylated orals have some progest activity (if only a small amount.) If your lactating right now, or think your gyno is due to prolactin, cabergoline (dostinex) would fix that @ .5mL every 3-4 days.

To avoid gyno on cycle, stick with low dose Nolvadex for the ENTIRE cycle. No beating around the bush : 20mg every day. That's the only way to stay safe. I ran a cycle of PP with Nolvadex throughout the whole cycle. No gyno. I then ran a second cycle of PP without any protection. What do you know: started noticing little bitty titty. I'd do 20mg Nolvadex every day during cycle, and for post cycle therapy either Nolva+Clomid or Ralox+Clomid.

Also, I personally would not recommend using an AI for PCT, and stick exclusively to SERMs. Your body needs to attain its homeostasis as quick as possible, and cutting estrogen out of the equation is running in the opposite direction of homeostasis. Just my .02

If you are concerned about gyno, I would stop running steroids in a whole. Messing with steroids and your hormones will only make you regret it, trust me. I'm forced to train naturally from now on, because I really don't feel like dealing with making my gyno worse.

Good luck and godspeed.

Never_Enough

Awards
Thanks for the great replies guys. I'm going to get some cabergoline and go from there. I'm going to do the NHA stack instead of messing with these designers that we are still learning about. They are very tempting with the quick gains and all but the safety issues are still out there. Bummer too---I'm planning on my first powerlifting meet in Feb. and that boost from Phera would've been nice!
Thanks again and happy holidays!

SecretOfSteel

Awards
the half life on that stuff is so short that jumping right to nolva for PCT is fine

if it is in fact a progesterone drug then you'll want to avoid nolva on cycle - clomid is good, so is arimidex or ATD+DHEA (basically what you get in your Rebound XT)

you don't need dostinex or cabergoline - both very expensive - unless you are positive you're going to get progesterone related gyno - that stuff is hard as hell to combat once you've got it. If you know you're prone, then it would be safe to have some.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Yes, avoid Nolva on-cycle if you're concerned about progest gyno. A low dose of letro on cycle is supposed to work very well, with Nolva post-cycle.