toremifene... nut size and libido no change?

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
4 days at 120 mg (2 ml) and nut size or libido hasn't changed much at all... am I missing something? Sorry if this is a newb question... but I have never ran tor before and was expecting big things in the first few days from what I've read... I'm running all the standard liver and blood pressure sups as well as some nettle root and fenugreek... did Superdrol just kill me, or is this normal with tor to take more than a few days to start noticing a difference?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You might be really supressed. I just started torm last night after 3 weeks of PP/TRN. I was not terribly supressed, but after 150 mg I woke up this morning with painful wood, lol. Teste size is already increased.

I take my Torm on an empty stomach. No idea if that effects absorption one way or another, but it seems to work for me.

jenab123

Awards
4 days at 120 mg (2 ml) and nut size or libido hasn't changed much at all... am I missing something? Sorry if this is a newb question... but I have never ran tor before and was expecting big things in the first few days from what I've read... I'm running all the standard liver and blood pressure sups as well as some nettle root and fenugreek... did Superdrol just kill me, or is this normal with tor to take more than a few days to start noticing a difference?
Check what concentration your tor is. In other words, is it tor or tor citrate? If it is the latter you should have been taking closer to 3 ml to get 120 mg of toremifene. See the recent post on concentrations.

I checked with my RC just now, they advertise it as just tor @ 60 mg/ml but it is really tor citrate. I just started PCT yesterday so I am bumping it up to 3 ml.

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
Damn! Your right... forgot about the concentration...and it is citrate...DOH!!!! Back to the drawing board and 4 days of 3 ml and hopefully both barrels will be firing again:)

:icon_lol:

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
any update on this?

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I just started torm last night after 3 weeks of PP/TRN.
This was one of my favorite OTC cycles! Decent gains, explosive strength! Minimal suppression (could not notice a difference in testicle size or libido).

Ran 4 weeks total (only 3 weeks for each compound, tapered them together & apart). I ran a low-dose clomiphene/tamox combo for 4 weeks for post cycle therapy, and post bloodwork (1 week after post cycle therapy ended) came back with total T up by 170, I believe.

Haven't tried Toremifene, yet...

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
Here's a quick update...3 weeks into pct... since i screwed up the dosing, I ran 4 days at 120 mg (3 ml) and then dropped down to 60 mg (1.5ml) to try and stretch this bottle out a little longer... so all in all, my tor protocol looked like this- 80,80,80,120,120,120,120,60 till end of pct... nut size has gone up a little, not QUITE back to normal, but close... libido has come back to, so both barrels are firing again:woohoo: so all in all, it has been a decent pct as far as the boys and I are concerned:) as for gains, I've actually gained a couple lbs, workouts are still intense and strength is remaining steady, maybe gained a little in that department too... so no complaints:)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I think the Tor has actually put several pounds of water weight on me at the higher doses. My whole upper body was swole for a few days despite not having worked it out for a week. Odd.

Teste size almost back to full. Libido is hit or miss but that's normal for me in PCT. Gains are sticking which is nice.