My halodrol pct plan

R

Reeve

Awards
Hey,
Just thought I'd get some feedback on these supplements for halodrol use. I've based this on other peoples plans but didnt want to include more than this because i thought it might be too much.

Prior to cycle
-------------
Cod liver oil tablets
Red Yeast Rice
Milk Thistle
CO Q10
Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto

PCT including all of the above and...
Rebound XT

Cheers for any feedback

V

VtecTypeR

Awards
you might want to have some nolva on hand. And isn't rebound reloaded better then rebound xt

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
How long do you plan to take the Halodrol, and at what dose?

R

Reeve

Awards
shall i get nolva instead of rebount xt or in addition to. thanks

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
shall i get nolva instead of rebount xt or in addition to. thanks
My opinion is that it's best to just use Nolva at something like 40/30/20/10 without the Rebound XT. (The Nolva is blocking estrogen so an AI is superfluous, IMO.) But I'm sure there are others who would disagree.

R

Reeve

Awards
have you used halodrol yourself. sounds sensible enough to not use too many anti-e's. complete suppression of oestrogen is supposed to be really bad anyway

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
No, I haven't used Halodrol myself. I'm thinking of running it in a few months @ 75mg/day for a 6-week recomp cycle. My tentative PCT for that is:

Nolva 40/30/20/10
Clomid 150->100/50
Lean XTreme 6/4/3/2
CEE

I'd also recommend an anti-cortisol for PCT. Retain and Lean XTreme seem to be the two most commonly used and recommended.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I am in my last week of PCT for Halodrol-50 The tbs not the gells.
I used orastan-e and novedex xt like the box said and I feel great.
From what I have read on this site from people who have used halodrol-50 is it's good to have the Nolva or Clomid but you may not need it.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I feel it's good to use Nolva and/or Clomid for PCT after any possibly suppressive cycle. IMO, better safe than sorry in this area. But that's just me.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Is this the tabs of halodrol 50 , or the liquid gels. If its the liquid gels no pct is needed.

S

schlam_of

Awards
somewhatgifted--
whats the difference between the tabs and liquid gel? aka, why isnt pct needed for the gel?

I ask cause soon I will be doing a cycle of the orginal tabs, but have thought about extending the cycle by using the liquid gels..

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
somewhatgifted--
whats the difference between the tabs and liquid gel? aka, why isnt post cycle therapy needed for the gel?

I ask cause soon I will be doing a cycle of the orginal tabs, but have thought about extending the cycle by using the liquid gels..
Just look at the ingredients one a prohormone the tabs and the gels are mainly Arachadonic Acid.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Due to the hormone ban, the new liquid gels are an AI an test booster and arachadonic acid. Not a PH, so no post cycle therapy needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

schlam_of

Awards
i got ya, kinda a shady move on their part really..same name, totally different product..

R

Reeve

Awards
even though it says that halodrol does not aromatize into any form of oestrogen, do i really have to take nolva?? just cos im thinking it might be hard to get hold of.. thanks

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
It's not hard to find if you "search" around a bit.

I would say a PCT should consist od a SERM, a Natty test booster and a cortisol blocker. Drop the Fenu and add it to Post cycle therapy. Maybe some trib? or powerfull?

Don't really worry about the AI for this cycle.

Also, Gaspari Nutrition has really never shown me anything. H50 seems like a great product (I'll end up running a close someday) but everything else they do seems a little bit sleezy.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
It's not hard to find if you "search" around a bit.

I would say a post cycle therapy should consist od a SERM, a Natty test booster and a cortisol blocker. Drop the Fenu and add it to Post cycle therapy. Maybe some trib? or powerfull?

Don't really worry about the AI for this cycle.

Also, Gaspari Nutrition has really never shown me anything. H50 seems like a great product (I'll end up running a close someday) but everything else they do seems a little bit sleezy.
I hear ya about gaspari, supergas 250, and gas-on were both a waste of money imo. Halodrol was the hardest PH to recover from that ive tried. Also the reason i wont do orals again!

P

phil216

Awards
  • Established
How would restore work as pct or part of pct ? Supposedly it would help with cortisol, estrogen issues.

S

schlam_of

Awards
I hear ya about gaspari, supergas 250, and gas-on were both a waste of money imo. Halodrol was the hardest PH to recover from that ive tried. Also the reason i wont do orals again!
How bad was your recovery? I haven't heard anyone say its tough to recover from, so I'm wondering what your experience was?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I finished my halodrol-50 cycle and pct about two weeks ago. My Dr. gave me a blood test and my cholesterol was SCREWED. I was at 160 and it is now around 230. Yeah he was ticked. I didn't tell him it was from the Halodrol. I think I told him I have been eating a lot of fast food lately. Luckly I didn't have to take off my shirt because he would have noticed I don't have a gut anymore. anyway That's the only side I had was bad Cholesterol reading.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
I finished my halodrol-50 cycle and post cycle therapy about two weeks ago. My Dr. gave me a blood test and my cholesterol was SCREWED.
BAMA - did you get liver function tests too, or just cholesterol? If you did, how did the liver values look?

R

Reeve

Awards
is 160 normal cholestrol wise? did you take any supplements for cholestrol during your cycle?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
My liver levels were fine just the cholesterol was messed up.
I had cycle support by AI.
NO2 by MRI
NO Shotgun by VPX
Pro complex and Labrada V60 for protien
Size on By Gaspardi
Orastan-E and Nolvedex XT by GAspardi
Multivitamin
Fish oil
Flax seed oil
Triflex - GNC
COQ10
NAC
R-ALA
MIlk Thistle
Saw palmetto
I know alot of these are in the cycle support but I didn't recieve it until the end of the first week and Then I only took the cycle support and stopped taking anything that was already in it.:think:

S

schlam_of

Awards
NO2 by MRI
NO Shotgun by VPX
Size on By Gaspardi
Multivitamin
Fish oil
Flax seed oil
Triflex - GNC
COQ10
NAC
R-ALA
MIlk Thistle
Saw palmetto
I know alot of these are in the cycle support but I didn't recieve it until the end of the first week and Then I only took the cycle support and stopped taking anything that was already in it.:think:
Thanks much for posting liver was fine, not many people posted liver results post halo. No surprise that cholesterol values were screwed, seems to be a theme now..

Just stay strict with a healthy choleterol diet for awhile and have it checked again, I bet you'll be fine..I didnt get it checked after I finished Superdrol, but after several months off and good diet i got mine checked and it had actually dropped to lower than pre-cycle levels..

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Well, From the research I did on this website I knew my cholesterol was gonna be nutty. I have been taking the Lipitor my Dr had prescribed a while back to knock it down. The only problem was I got stuck with the test the same day I went in for a sinus infection . I didn't want to take the test but I couldn't tell the doc I was just coming off a cycle. I am on a cholesterol healthy diet and have been even during my cycle. I am sure it could have been worse.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
NO2 by MRI
NO Shotgun by VPX
Size on By Gaspardi
Multivitamin
Fish oil
Flax seed oil
Triflex - GNC
COQ10
NAC
R-ALA
MIlk Thistle
Saw palmetto
Big BAMA,

Are these items listed what you used for post cycle therapy, or were you using them during cycle? I ask because Orastan-E is a steroid, just wanted to make sure you weren't using it for post cycle therapy.

Also, if this is post cycle therapy, I would recommend a SERM. One will help with restoring cholesterol levels to normal post cycle.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Orastan-E was not post cycle. it was stopped before PCT. What serm would you recommend because I have a few cycles of Halodrol-50 left and I plan on running a cycle after I run my superdrol/xmass cycle that starts in march 07. the Halodrol-50 cycle would probably be around Sept 07

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Well, there are pros & cons with most of the conventional SERMs, and there are advocates for all sides and which is "better."

I personally have been sticking to a low-dose Clomiphene & Tamoxifen combo (100-50mg/day CL, 20mg/day TAM), because I have a bunch of both. I have not tried some of the newer SERMs (Raloxifen & Toremifene), but they have had good HPTA-stimulating feedback. I don't know as much about these two as far as helping lipids return to normal. Maybe someone else can comment?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
schlam, my sides after finishing halo and pct were: depression (quit working out), low sex drive
(once a week), fat gain. I have since quit using PH and have never used AAS. I am using a natty test product made from cissus extract. Heres my halo log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/40438-halodrol-50-50mg.html?highlight=halodrol+50mg

And my current log of hyperdrol and retain http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/54714-safe-smart-effective.html?highlight=safe+smart+effective

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
BAMA - Did the doc give you your HDL and LDL numbers too, or just the total? If not, maybe ask him about these. 230 total really isn't that bad... it's borderline but not awful. If your HDL was in the toilet (as we're seeing with many of these oral cycles), then that's awful regardless of the total cholesterol. Maybe that's what had him so bothered.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I am waiting for the results to come in the mail. He called me and was freaking out because it had been going down and was suddenly UP. My doc is a good one but he Nuts on cholesterol.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
My cholesterol wasn't as high as I Thought. I got the results back today. It was 184 up from 165 for total cholesterol. HDL was 34 which is low it is suppose to be 40 or more and LDL was high it was 134 and it should be 130 or lower. So it is high or low but not too terribly much that I would freakout about a couple of weeks on lipitor and I will be cool.

S

schlam_of

Awards
Good to hear..Good luck with the lipitor, personally i dont trust any of that stuff..but ive never taken it so i cant say..