l-dopa for prolactin control?

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
I have read that increasing dopamine signifigantly lowers prolactin (i.e. remeron) and was wondering that if I were to buy a dopa bean supplement with 15% l-dopa per serving, does anyone know what dose I would have to run to get close to the same effects as remeron for prolactin control?

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
I posted this in OTC, but if you take Requip at .25 mgs a day it is supposed to lower prolactin in men substantially. It should be easy to get if your legs ever spasm, just tell a doc you think you might have restless legg syndrome, and I think it is the first line treatment for this condition.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Just grab some cabergoline, and thank me later :twisted:

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
I posted this in OTC, but if you take Requip at .25 mgs a day it is supposed to lower prolactin in men substantially. It should be easy to get if your legs ever spasm, just tell a doc you think you might have restless legg syndrome, and I think it is the first line treatment for this condition.
Could you provide a link? I don't think Ive ever heard of Requip before...

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
Just grab some cabergoline, and thank me later :twisted:
Yeah I have thought of that... I'll be giving you three thumbs up from what that stuff does:) I just wondered if there was an alternative route that wasn't quite as expensive as cabergoline.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Look around thier is a good company that has 3 letters in the name that sells cabergoline cheap, happy hunting.