- 11-02-2006, 04:31 PM
- 11-04-2006, 06:56 PM
Clomid and nolva dissolve in everclear and in Peg-400+ (polyethylene glycol). Also 40% everclear 60% glycerol can be used.
Lozgod's formula which used alcohol is:
Highest concentration made - 20mg/ml
Per 1 gram of Tamoxifen Citrate you will need:
29.4 ml's of 190 Proof Alcohol
19.6 ml's of Glycerol
For recipes that do not require PEG.
1. Mix powder and 190 proof alcohol.
2. Stir with stir rod or shake. Most powders that do not require PEG will disolve no problem. If heat is needed follow the instructions for heating powders that use PEG
Solutions requiring PEG and 190 Proof Alcohol
Step 1. Prepare a hot water bath. Boil water in microwave or on a pot. Once boiling starts remove from heat.
Step 2. Place PEG and powder in beaker.
Step 3. Place the beaker deep enough in to the water so that the hot water is level with the PEG and powder. Gently swirl or stir with a stir rod until solution is clear. Reheat water as needed.
Step 4. Allow PEG to cool some. Then add in your 190 proof alcohol. You don't have to do this drop by drop but don't just dump it in. Pour it in slowly.
Step 5. Stir or gently shake until mixed.
Similar Forum Threads
- By IronGod in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 08-09-2010, 07:21 PM
- By ripped22 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-03-2006, 08:03 PM
- By Tbird006 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-23-2004, 08:17 PM
- By djhex36 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-12-2003, 11:40 AM
- By WhyNot? in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-03-2003, 11:24 AM