Test Prop / EQ / Stan Cycle PCT...?

JooseBooi

Awards
Hi there. I have done quite a lot of research and have come to this forum for the best advice before hitting my meanest and longest cycle.

My planned cycle is as follows:

Week 1 - 10 -Test prop 400mg weekly
Week 1 - 10 -Equipoise 400mg weekly
Week 8 - 12 -Winstrol 40mg per day (oral)

Q1: PCT
===
Please give me some advice on what to do for my PCT during and after this cycle.
What I have read is that I should take some Nolvadex during the cycle, Clomid after my cycle. Some say that HCG is a must too.
Im do not have enough knowledge yet to assign myself the correct dosages and durations etc.

Q2: Deca
===
Would a Vial or two of Deca during the course help me with my knees? They hurt like hell sometimes and when I do Winny it obviously gets even worse. If its not a good idea is there an alternative solution?

Q3: Dianabol Start
===
Was thinking of doing dianabol 20mg a day for Weeks 1 - 4.
Is this necessary or overkill?

Your time and advice here will be mostly appreciated.
Thank-you in advance.

doodle

doodle

Awards
post cycle i'd run nolva and clomid and hcg during cycle. something like: nolva 40,30,20,20 clomid 100,75,50
as for the hcg run 300iu every 4th or 5th day should be sufficient.

JooseBooi

Awards
Thanks for your reply.
Just to clarify...
You would run:

HCG - During the entire cycle - 300iu every 4th or 5th day
Clomid - Beginning day after last shot - 100,75,50 . How long should I run this for?
Nolva - Beginning day after last shot - 40,30,20,20. How long should I run this for?

Thanks again.

doodle

doodle

Awards
pct with nolva, clomid should start a 7-10 days after your last shot.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
post cycle therapy with nolva, clomid should start a 7-10 days after your last shot.
wrong, he's using EQ.. 3 weeks after if he's doing the outline he proposed.

doodle

doodle

Awards
7-10 days is the longest ive waited when using EQ, Which was advised to me by Big A. i believe big cat also recommends 10 days.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Then some of your PCT was in vain.

I don't know who Big A is.. regardless Undecylenate is comparable to Undecanoate/Decanoate... it's one of the longer esters. Waiting such a short period, assuming it has cleared, is ridiculous.

doodle

doodle

Awards
im not assuming it has cleared. it is well known it last over 4 weeks after the last injection.

JooseBooi

Awards
Hmm, okay. Ubiquitous - could you please check my outline here and let me know if I have it wrong at all please?

HCG - During the entire cycle - 300iu every 4th or 5th day.
Clomid - Starting 3 weeks after last EQ admin. - 100,75,50 . Is this 100mg ED per week and so forth?
Nolva - Beginning day after last shot - 40,30,20,20. Is this 40mg ED per week and so forth?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
im not assuming it has cleared. it is well known it last over 4 weeks after the last injection.
So based on what you just said, why would you start PCT well before that point? Riddle me this.

JooseBooi

Awards
No. I just want to do whats right. You seem to know what youre talking about. I just want the outline from you and ill go by that.

You said above "post cycle i'd run nolva and clomid and hcg during cycle. something like: nolva 40,30,20,20 clomid 100,75,50
as for the hcg run 300iu every 4th or 5th day should be sufficient".

I just assumed that the HCG you run during the course every 4th or 5th day. I assume wrong?
The Clomid & Nolva you recommend to run from 3 weeks, post last EQ admin.
Do I have it correct in saying:
week 1 - nolva 40mg / day,
week 2 - nolva 30mg / day
week 3 - nolva 20mg / day
week 4 - nolva 20md / day
&
week 1 - clomid 100mg / day
week 2 - clomid 75mg / day
week 3 - clomid 50mg / day

Thank you kindly

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Doodle said that. I was arguing the time in which PCT should commence.

I would run HCG 250iu 2X week.. 250iu Saturday, 250iu Sunday.. for the entire duration of the cycle, up to a few days before PCT. This has always worked well for me. It's parroted around here for a reason..

You can use your Nolva/CLomid therapy outlined..(I've used similar outlines in the past).. It would be alright.. I'm now a firm believer in Toremefine, but any SERM would do fine.. some better than others.

In the end, I only know from emprical evidence.. my experience and my peers.

JooseBooi

Awards
Cool. Thanks for the advice.
I was thinking of adding a vial or two of Deca during my cycle, primarily for my knees. They really hurt and from what Ive read the Deca works wonders.
Not advisable to mix Deca with my cycle?
If you say go ahead, and I mix in 2 or 3 vials throughout my cycle, will this then affect my PCT at all?

doodle

doodle

Awards
posted by Big Cat - EQ doesn't aromatize at a great rate so the use of anti-aromatases is rarely implemented and the use of Nolva and clomid, during a cycle, is only necessary when stacked with aromatizing steroids like testosterone. Nolvadex or Clomid may have some use in restoring natural test post-cycle, because of the long-acting ester (11 carbons) and the mild estrogenic component. Normally 4 weeks of treatment is required, starting 1.5 to 2 weeks after the last shot.

My PCT is based on what has worked for me and many other bodybuilders. agree to disagree

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Although Big Cat has a wealth of information, his advice is not always what one should follow. A lot of what he wrote is outdated and was thought to be "right" back then. We are always learning new things and how to do them better. That's what this place is for.