First Cycle of Methyl-drol XT, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranorakoo

Banned
Awards
Hi all,
I am going to try a cycle of methyl-drol XT after hearing good reviews. I got this stuff right before it apparently has been discontinued. Anyways I am not completely new to ph's after trying phinigenx magnum and halodrol-50 before with some good results. This is different thats why i need some advice on it. I am going to use this on a bulking diet.

Cycle SNS Methyl-Drol:

Week 1: 10 mg methyl-drol XT;
Week 2 10 mg methyl-drol XT 2 times a day
Week 3 10 mg methyl-drol XT 2 times a day
Week 4: 10 mg methyl-drol XT 3 times a day

Pct:

SNS Inhibit-E: week 5: 3 capsules; week 6: 2 capsules; week 7: 1 capsule a day
Gaspari Nutrition Novedex XT: week 5: 3 capsules; week 6: 2 capsules; week 7: 1 capsule

Throughout weeks 1-7

Milk Thistle x 2 a day
Fish Oils
Centrum Vitamin 1 a day
ON’s 100% whey
GNC XXX Mass

How is this, any corrections, suggestions please on any of the post cycle, during cycle supps, possibly recommend a pre-cycle? though i ive seen some pre cycles with this kind of compound and some without. I have seen many differnt types of cycles with superdrol and since this is according to many sites the same compound a cycle should look somewhat the same. If you would like to see workout, diet etc. I can post it. Diet is a clean bulk. Any questions on anything that would help the workout i would be more than happy to answer. Thanks for taking a look.

Popa Murph

Awards
Post you're cycle history and stats and diet.

2 Weeks Pre cycle start your liver support supps. I'd look into AI's cycle support it's got just about everything you need.

As for the post cycle therapy I wouldn't run those two together. Get Nolva or Tore better safe than sorry. Look around there are numerous threads on PCT.

ranorakoo

Banned
Awards
Here are some of my stats:

Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 150 lbs
According to a bfp calculator i used online from wasit, hight and weight, i have around 3.7% body fat.

I followed phinigenx magnum for what the cycle recommended.

When i was into my halodrol-50 cycle i got sick and was in and out of the hospital. My docs saw what i was on and recommended an immediate stoppage of it all. There was no connection but they did not want any other substances in my while i got better. I was on milk thistle vitamins, good healthy diet, and nolvadex when i came back, i had to stop for a week but i picked up a normal post cycle on my cycle off weeks.

I am going for a bulking diet, and after having looked at a bunch of different places, i have come up with something of my own. Not perfectly clean because i have a very hard time gaining but i think it would do the trick, any more advice on diet would be great.

Heres what my diet normally looks like:
Breakfast:
4 eggs with turkey ground in (sometimes in a hurry have cereal)
8 oz glass of milk
2 pieces of bread
1 cup yogourt

Around 12ish :
Protien shake
Hamburger cooked on foreman grill, reduced fat

An hour or so later:
Peanut butter and jelly sandwich
8 oz glass of milk
1 cup yogourt

3:30ish:
Another sandwich either turkey or peanut butter and jelly

Gym:

After gym:
Protein shake

A half hour to an hour later:
Pasta
Hamburger, clean cooked on foreman
8 oz glass of milk
(or shrimp)

Around 930-1130:
Finish bowl of pasta made
Make another sandwich or burger

Before bed:
Take a mass gaining shake

There are times i wake up for a shake in the night, but thats isnt always on a regular basis.

Any more thoughts on a pct? This isnt the first time i have seen Inhibit-E on a pct list. Also ive seen 6oxo along with nolva. Is nolva a necessity because methyl drol is not suposed to aromatize. Just a good anti- estrogen should be good w/out having to go at nolva. Again not all that experienced, just using readings and my reasoning. So a general idea of where to go on a pct would be greatly appreciated, ive seen so many not sure which to pick. Thanks.

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established

According to a bfp calculator i used online from wasit, hight and weight, i have around 3.7% body fat.

When i was into my halodrol-50 cycle i got sick and was in and out of the hospital. My docs saw what i was on and recommended an immediate stoppage of it all. There was no connection but they did not want any other substances in my while i got better. I was on milk thistle vitamins, good healthy diet, and nolvadex when i came back, i had to stop for a week but i picked up a normal post cycle on my cycle off weeks.

I am going for a bulking diet, and after having looked at a bunch of different places, i have come up with something of my own. Not perfectly clean because i have a very hard time gaining but i think it would do the trick, any more advice on diet would be great.

Breakfast:
8 oz glass of milk
2 pieces of bread
1 cup yogourt

Around 12ish :
Protien shake

An hour or so later:
8 oz glass of milk
1 cup yogourt

Gym:

After gym:
Protein shake

Pasta
8 oz glass of milk
(or shrimp)

Around 930-1130:

Before bed:

There are times i wake up for a shake in the night, but thats isnt always on a regular basis.

Any more thoughts on a post cycle therapy? This isnt the first time i have seen Inhibit-E on a post cycle therapy list. Also ive seen 6oxo along with nolva. Is nolva a necessity because methyl drol is not suposed to aromatize. Just a good anti- estrogen should be good w/out having to go at nolva. Again not all that experienced, just using readings and my reasoning. So a general idea of where to go on a post cycle therapy would be greatly appreciated, ive seen so many not sure which to pick. Thanks.

3.7% bodyfat? might want to check those calipers again...

ranorakoo

Banned
Awards
correction body fat

i found another calculator online that seemd more accurate im around 9% bf

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
using both inhibit-e and novadex is definitely overkill. they are both atd as far as i know. i would go with the inhibit-e and nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate). inversely...week 1: 1cap inhibit, 40mg tamox, week2: same as week 1, weeek3:2 caps inhibit e, 20mg tamox, week4: same as week 3

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, like Irish said, Inhibit E & Novedex XT ARE THE SAME COMPOUND.

ranorakoo

Banned
Awards
Ok, so the inhibit-e and nolvadex will be my pct. When i am running the methyl-drol i have seen a bunch of people mention using AI's cycle support. Every time i try to search under that name the only thing i get are the words mentioned in this forum. Is there another compound that functions the same way?

btw, im still curious about the tamoxifen citrate. Is that a necessity with taking methyl-drol? After reading about it, it says there shouldnt be any aromatization. Is the reason in taking it just to keep the comparitavely high estrogen down to the comparitavely low test?

Popa Murph

Awards

Breakfast:
8 oz glass of milk
2 pieces of bread
1 cup yogourt

Around 12ish :
Protien shake

An hour or so later:
8 oz glass of milk
1 cup yogourt

Gym:

After gym:
Protein shake

Pasta
8 oz glass of milk
(or shrimp)

Around 930-1130:

Before bed:

Any more thoughts on a post cycle therapy? This isnt the first time i have seen Inhibit-E on a post cycle therapy list. Also ive seen 6oxo along with nolva. Is nolva a necessity because methyl drol is not suposed to aromatize. Just a good anti- estrogen should be good w/out having to go at nolva. Again not all that experienced, just using readings and my reasoning. So a general idea of where to go on a post cycle therapy would be greatly appreciated, ive seen so many not sure which to pick. Thanks.
How old are you? Why where you in the hostpital? How long between your cycles? What was your pct? How much did you gain/retain from each?How long have you been working out? What kind of workout routine are you on?

As far as your diet, how many calories are you taking in and what is your macro break down. We can look at it and give you suggestions but it would be better if you know your current break down.

Most guys in here would say you're too small for designers, before I say anything I just want to know the whole story. Supplements are just supplements build the foundation before you shingle the roof.

ranorakoo

Banned
Awards
Im 19. ................EDITED POST. No one under 21 is allowed to have such discussions here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Im 19. Been seriously working out for 2 years. I was in the hospital for a different reason than any ph related thing. I have, rather had, ulcerative colitis and had my intestine removed along with a few other things. I do get complications from time to time, so i do wind up back in the hospital. According to my doc i am the first of his list of patients who are "bodybuilding". I am essentially a guinea pig for him, and i do have docs watching my liver enzymes and blood work.
I have been off halodrol for a month now. For my pcts for halodrol again i didnt hit it because i was told to stop everything to try to single out the cause of my problem. But when i resumed i finished off with novadex XT and milk thistle. It seemed to do the trick because i was not on anything for about a week and a half.
I have gained a bunch from the halodrol use. Bench has gone up about 30 lbs along wtih many of my other weights. I did not notice so much with the phinienx magnum as with the halodrol. If any gains were noticed i believe it musta been a placebo effect because i retained little from it if anything at all. Though even when still on halodrol i did not put that much weight if any on myself.
I find most of the stuff i take does not do much to me at all. The halodrol did what it said it would do, but i coudlnt finish the cycle due to the hospitalization.
Calorie intake is about 3000 a day, and with that its still not allowing me to gain weight. Metabolism is so damn high. Im not looking to get bad weight on me, but healthy weight is just not going on. So thats where the methyl drol is hopefully going to come in. Ive done alot of reading when it comes to this stuff, and im still learning by no means to i claim to know even that much. I will post my routine when i get back home. Along with any other info i missed.
I'm really not trying to be a ****, but you should not take any more steroids. You're way too young. You have medical problems. No, you haven't done near enough research, and it's obvious. If you're not gaining weight, it's because you're not eating enough. Steroids will not change that. That's why you've only gained a little strength & still weigh 150lbs.

Act like you've got a head on your shoulders. Take a break from the hormones and learn to gain naturally for a couple years.

Status
Not open for further replies.