GYNO related question, please advise

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I have a few questions, let's start with the most important...

I haven't doine any AAS for 3+ months, I did get gyno while on, and used nolva and it seemed to combat the problem...NOW, I feel like i'm getting gyno again, my nips are definitly itcy, and they might be a tad swollen (but I think it's my imagination) but no soreness, they've had this same feeling for about a week, so I was gonna see if it got worse or if it was my imagination...so I'd like to be on the safe side, what do u guys recommend...nolva 40-60mgs ED?

also, could I go see my Dr. and tell him I did some "phera" and get some nolva from him (i am running low) do I just go see my general dr. or dermatologist or who...

thanks for any help...

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
Letro perhaps instead of Nolva. Swollen nips, any lactation?

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
no def. no lactation, i'm not even sure if they are swollen, they just seem a little more puffy then before I used any AAS, but it might just be my imagination...

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
no def. no lactation, i'm not even sure if they are swollen, they just seem a little more puffy then before I used any anabolic steroids, but it might just be my imagination...
How much did you gain on your cycle? It could be that it just appears that way because your bf % is higher now than when you first started your cycle.