Bigger and Stronger during PCT ???

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I finished up my Pheradrol cycle, and I have started my PCT with Tore and Retain and Chaos,I have only been doing my PCT for about 3 days so far.. today when I got out of the gym and started lifting, I was more pumped and my strength was through the roof.. I would do a lift, and I would be strong at it, and I would go do something else, and then come back to the first lift like 15 mins later, and the weight seemed alot lighter.. This was really strange to me, I did not want to leave the gym .. I am loving it !!! I came home and did some pushups and my chest really pumped up crazy..:jaw:

I have done cycles before, and done basically the same PCT, but did not get this kind of reaction.. The only thing different is the Tore, the Chaos and cycle support.
My first PCT was with Nolva and retain and all the other items required.

I took the Chaos through out my Pheradrol cycle as well.

Anyway, I was really excited, and thought I would ask if you all usually get bigger and stronger during your PCT as well ?

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
Ok, I finished up my Pheradrol cycle, and I have started my post cycle therapy with Tore and Retain and Chaos,I have only been doing my PCT for about 3 days so far.. today when I got out of the gym and started lifting, I was more pumped and my strength was through the roof.. I would do a lift, and I would be strong at it, and I would go do something else, and then come back to the first lift like 15 mins later, and the weight seemed alot lighter.. This was really strange to me, I did not want to leave the gym .. I am loving it !!! I came home and did some pushups and my chest really pumped up crazy..:jaw:

I have done cycles before, and done basically the same PCT, but did not get this kind of reaction.. The only thing different is the Tore, the Chaos and cycle support.

Anyway, I was really excited, and thought I would ask if you all usually get bigger and stronger during your PCT as well ?
How did the pheradrol work for you? Strength/weight?

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I finished up my Pheradrol cycle, and I have started my post cycle therapy with Tore and Retain and Chaos,I have only been doing my PCT for about 3 days so far.. today when I got out of the gym and started lifting, I was more pumped and my strength was through the roof.. I would do a lift, and I would be strong at it, and I would go do something else, and then come back to the first lift like 15 mins later, and the weight seemed alot lighter.. This was really strange to me, I did not want to leave the gym .. I am loving it !!! I came home and did some pushups and my chest really pumped up crazy..:jaw:

I'm day 4 of PCT, and I'll concur that Tor increadable. I'm Tossing in 8 ActivaTe a day and heading straight into an NHA cycle. As far I'm concerned PCT is over. I will continue with the TOR until I get my balls to twice normal size and Testosterone output for the NHA cycle.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh yah, i had strength gains increase up until around the second week of PCT. i was amazed. next time i run phera itll be 6 weeks.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
How did the pheradrol work for you? Strength/weight?
My body weight went up and strength went up..
I gained like 7 lbs and not sure what weight went up, but it went up.. Trust me.. Nothing huge or anything like that, but all my lifts got easier..

I got my final measurements, and this is after a week into my post cycle therapy.. Not pumped , just cold.

Biceps went up 1/4"

Forearms one went up 1/4 and the other stayed the same. The one that was smaller was the one that went up in size.

Chest went up 1 1/4"

Shoulder width went up 1/4"

Waist at the belly button went up 1/2"

Upper thigh went up 3/4"

Mid thigh went up 1"

Lower thigh above knee went up 1"

Calfs went up 1/4" and they never have grown.

These measurements were taken by my wife, and I told her to be honest and as acurate as possible.

I will have to say.. I actually worked my legs this go around.. It was only once a week, but I did work them, and they grew.

I have not worked out this last week, because I have been lifting hard for about 6 months and I needed a break. My shoulders have been hurting me, and as of now, they do not hurt.

My PCT has been great.. Only one week in, and I feel like I am recovered, but I will continue on with the tore..
And like mentioned by someone else.. Man oh man.. What a LOAD !!:jaw:

Only thing with my PCT is.. I am getting alot of pimples on my back, and a few on my face.. Nothing terrible, but it is more that I had by far.

The Pheradrol only started working for me when I went to 3 pills a day. Then I started seeing changes.
This was a 5 week cycle.

Hope this helps.

2RIIPPED

Awards
It sounds like you could be causing your body to create higher endogenous test levels than your bodies homeostasis levels are used to. Which could shut your endogenous test levels down after discontinuing use of those supps. I've heard of this before with HCG where some uninformed people have used ridiculously high amounts and this was exactly the effect that I just explained. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I couldn't see this happening considering the exogenous test you've stuck in your system is so much higher than what your bodies endogenous test levels are normally at when your body is in homeostasis.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
All is good... I have finished up my PCT, and I am not as strong as I was, But I am still getting compliments.. Got two more today at work. Pimples have started going away as well.
Size and weight are still about the same to.
Over all, I would say this has been a good cycle so far...

Ripped, I cannot give you all the answers you were asking for, and to be honest, I do not understand most of what you wrote.. ( Sorry not to bright I guess ) But it was over my head, and I am honest enough to tell you that..