Virgin cycle/pct question (with research im mind)

UncleRemus

Awards
Whats up everyone!

Just wanted to get some thoughts and feedback on a possible cycle and PCT I am planning on running after the holidays. I just want to grab some stuff while it is still available and fairly cheap. I also want to have my PCT lined up and buy everything before I start anything....

I was thinking about doing either a pmax, pp or zol/trn cycle for 4 weeks, but was a little leary of the pmax since it is 15mg, and for my frist go around, i think bumping to 30mg is too much, but 15mg may not be enough towards the end. I am trying to bulk and Im currently 5'10'' about close to 190 lbs.

I was thinking about running AIs cycle support on and during pct

I would run nolva 1st week 40mg, 2nd 20mg, 3rd 10mg. The source I found was for 5g powder, but said it could be manually encapsulated or made into a liquid? Not sure if I should just opt for the premade liquid stuff or not, some feedback here would be appreciated.

I am also not sure if I should run rebound xt inverse to the serm along with blue up and lean extreme....or if I would be better off with a restore/alpha drive stack, and maybe even add an ATD along with those 2. Feedback would be greaty appreciated. THANKS!