flavorless toremifene?

washingtonirvin

Awards
Hi Everyone,

I've just taken my first dose of toremifene powder. I let it dissolve under my tongue. There was no discernable taste when I took the powder. As I was reading up on toremifene, I noticed that this website is particularly awesome and intelligent, so I joined this evening.

Anyway, one poster on this website has said that toremifene tases awful: "the toremifene is by far the most raunchy tasting godforsaken thing i have ever been able to get down my throat in my entire life." One user, however, says that "toremifene tastes like beer compared to liquid clomid". So one user finds it unbearable and another thinks it's not so bad.

Here is my question: is it possible for toremifene to have no flavor at all?

Any informed reply would be appreciated.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I believe that those users you quoted were referring to the liquid version. Hopefully someone will have an answer for you regarding the product you refer to.

washingtonirvin

Awards
the answer

Turns out I am the person who has that answer. Whatever that flavorless powder was, it kicked my a $ $. It is from a reputable source, so I presume it is torm. Man, that stuff gets you going. And once it kicks in it doesn't stop. After a hardcore cycle, 100mg/day for the first week, then 70mg/day should be ample...

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i believe the first quote your mentioned would be mine. i have tried many a liquid serm and AI, and toremifene takes the cake for worst taste. it tastes like liquid bile.

i just cant imagine the pure powder tasting better, i was under the impression the "liquid" version was just the powder suspended in an alcohol solution. it is not a solution, its an undisolved suspension of toremifene powder. nasty ****

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Could be the flavor of the solvent, ie. PEG is nasty.

washingtonirvin

Awards
thanks and a request

Thanks, you guys. Would any of you care to give me feedback on the two possible cycles I discuss in my recent post in the steros forum entitled "first bulking cycle: I want to keep my gains!"?

I have just realized that the length of the Boldenone cycle should probably be doubled. Anyway, thanks for your replies.