PCT cortisol control...

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
What would be better to control cortisol post cycle therapy... Remeron (which has some nice prolactin control components as well) I have also heard benzodiazipines like Klonipin reduce cortison as well... or just use Retain? I am able to get a months prescription for remeron... but what would do a better job, for the least $? I am currently running a m4ohn cycle for 6-7 weeks with 3 weeks of superdrol in the middle of it... maybe gonna run some arimidex .5 mg every other day after superdrol to keep estrogen under control till the m4ohn cycle ends... then throw in some Toremifene pcd, continuing .5 mg arimidex for a couple of weeks into post cycle therapy... just need something to control prolactin and cortisol without blowing my bank account:) thanks...

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
What would be better to control cortisol post cycle therapy... Remeron (which has some nice prolactin control components as well) I have also heard benzodiazipines like Klonipin reduce cortison as well... or just use Retain? I am able to get a months prescription for remeron... but what would do a better job, for the least $? I am currently running a m4ohn cycle for 6-7 weeks with 3 weeks of superdrol in the middle of it... maybe gonna run some arimidex .5 mg every other day after superdrol to keep estrogen under control till the m4ohn cycle ends... then throw in some Toremifene pcd, continuing .5 mg arimidex for a couple of weeks into post cycle therapy... just need something to control prolactin and cortisol without blowing my bank account:) thanks...
Retain works great.

Cheap and effective.

As for benzos reducing cortisol, I have never heard of that. Do you have any information that backs that up?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Running an AI during cycle to control WHAT estrogen? Superdrol and M4OHN are very dry, non aromatizing compounds. If anything, I would recommend a modest dose of test or 4AD to keep some estrogen around. IMO

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
good point... i guess just because its my first cycle of any anabolic i want to have my ass covered:) Ive got some reservations about toremifene though... I read in Building the Perfect Beast by ALRI that it can actually hinder upregulation of LH... is that true? Because from the reviews people absolutely love the stuff for that. Does anyone have any feedback on that? Benzo's decrease stress signifigantly, which would have a direct correlation do decreased cortisol... at least that is what I've gathered.

Popa Murph

Awards
why are you running SD in the middle? IT might work great but it seems unusual to me. I would either use it at the beginning or the end, that's just me though.

I would go with retain from what I have read. I have no clue about Benzo

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
One reason I can think of is M4OHN takes a while to "kick in" but effects diminish shortly after cessation. SD kicks in quick but also sticks around for a week or so. Running the SD in the middle will give you a longer period of both compunds working in synergy. In theory of course and depending on total cycle length etc..

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
Thats exactly why I'm running it the way I am... does anyone know if what Author L Rea said was true in my prior question about toremifene?