I Need Advice

AKS

Awards
Ok this is going to sound pretty messed up but I need some help.
About a year ago today I did a prohormone cycle of 1-ad followed by about 3 weeks of 6oxo for post cycle therapy.
About 3.5 months after that I did another cycle of 1-ad about 6 weeks and this time I did not do post cycle therapy. I know I Know!
It's been about 4 months since my last prohormone cycle and am currently in 4 weeks of a test. cypionate cycle at about 400mg/week and am realizing that I have gyno.
It sounds really messed up but I put on about 35 lbs from the prohormones and never really noticed my chest beginning to droop a bit. I started last year at about 213 and now weigh about 247. I went into this very uneducated and now taking an injectable, I studied up for a while and was to be sure to look for signs of gyno. Well, to my surprise I came to the damn conclusion that I already had it to begin with. I just thought my chest was kinda fat. I was rubbing it and noticed small lumps around and directly under the nipple. It puffs out up by the armpit and a bit on the nipple itself.
I have liquid tamoxifen citrate and liquid latrozole too.

What should I do. I heard that if you have gyno for under a year it's possible to clear it up. Should I take the letrozole and cut the test. cypionate out completely? I'm only in week four of my cycle but I really want this gyno to go, being that it's still fairly new(under a year).

I really would like to run the letrozole by itself and then retry the cycle in a month or so with the nolva on hand this time. Please, I don't need to be ridiculed for my crappy PCT, I have learned from my mistakes and experience now.

Please Help.

AKS

Awards
Wow, that's great advice. Don't worry bout it, found a forum that's much more helpful. Thanks!