A couple generic questions regarding PCT, etc...

beefjerky

Awards
Its about time for PCT...so some questions.
1) Do you take your nolva throughout the day, or one big dose in the morning, etc?
2) How long does it take for PP to run out of the system. I'm going at 30mg for this last week.
3) Do you keep your calories high throughout PCT, as if still on cycle?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Well i can answer 1 and 3 to the best of my knowledge

1. I've always taken mine before I go to bed at night
3. Up your cals even more during PCT to help solidify some of your gains.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
And 4. Now that I am all ready for PCT is this a good time for me to start asking theses questions or should I have had all these bases covered before I decided to take a potent oral steroid?

beefjerky

Awards
And 4. Now that I am all ready for post cycle therapy is this a good time for me to start asking theses questions or should I have had all these bases covered before I decided to take a potent oral steroid?
The issues that these questions cover, would you call them detrimental to my health?

Don't bother answering that, I'd like to keep the thread on topic.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
The issues that these questions cover, would you call them detrimental to my health?

Don't bother answering that, I'd like to keep the thread on topic.
I will answer anyway.

Mainly just an old man trying to get a boy to consider the benefits of forethought.

We do not encourage the use of steroids here at AM but understand that they are going to be used regardless so intelligent, well planned use is to be preferred over the ignorant variety. Yes, you are ignorant. That is not an insult, it just referencing a lack of knowledge which you acknowledged by asking elementary questions and in no way reflects actual intelligence.

Whether or not these issues relate to health is mute. A wise man will gather all necessary information before launching an endevour as to ensure that all necessary requirements are met beforehand thus reducing the chances of failing to accomplish intended goal. Was a successfull post cycle therapy part of the original goal and thus included in planning?

You asked some very basic questions that could and should have easily been answered long before you swallowed the first dose of your steroid cycle. That and your only 21. Your hormone levels should be at a level that will be unriveled at any future point in your life. Stupid is as stupid does. Wisdom is the ability to make right choices. Intelligence lacking wisdom is foolishness.

beefjerky

Awards
Ignorance means a lack of knowledge. So while you might feel this is the appropriate time to stray from the thread's intent, I do not think so. I made this thread to reduce my lack of knowledge. So, while you're here, care to answer #2?

and by the way, your comments did not fall on deaf ears.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Should be out of your system within a couple days due to the short half life.

As for question 1., Nolva has a longer half life and only needs to to be taken once a day, time of day is inconsequential.

Question 3: Yes, calories elevated. Your body is going to be in a catabolic state due to the low level of natty hormones and high levels of cortisol. Give your body food or it will eat LBM.

beefjerky

Awards
woohoo, I was right on all three, just wasn't certain.
PCT is...
Gaspari Size-On 6
Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support (1 serving) x2
B-5 3g
ALA (50mg) 2
Cissus RX 6
Vit. E 1
Niacin 1
AnimalPak Flex 1
Nolvadex (10 mg) 4 3 2 1
Rebound Reloaded 2 2 3 1 (they recommend cycling down, although I wanted to inverse it to Nolva
Jungle Warfare 1 1 1 1
Fenugreek 2 3 4 5
ZMA x 3