PCT for low dose Test cycle

• Thread starter KellysGymCarver
  • Start date

KellysGymCarver

Awards
Hello people,
I'm 45 yrs young, and I'm going to run a low dose Test E cycle. I don't plan on going over 250 to 300mgs a week. I will be running this for 10 to 12 weeks. It's more or less an HRT for me. I had a reading of 100ng/dl(?) of test that had a posted range of 50 to 400. My doc says my reading is fine, but I want it higher for many reasons.
Anyways, I have HCG on hand for during cycle if necessary, and 120 ml of Nolva.
Any suggestions of PCT, and or what I should have on hand would be greatly appreciated. No flaming please! (Unless you really think I deserve it....be gentle)
I have read plenty, and researched plenty here and other boards, but I really want to see something tweaked for me.

6 feet, 213lbs...did cycles back in the late 80's and early 90's.
Not many people in the gym were aware of PCT back then!

Ok, hit me!!!!! KGC

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
If it is truly for HRT I would run 150-200mg ew for 24 weeks then post cycle therapy with the NOLVA as normal. Wash, rinse and repeat as required. IMO

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You will be pretty well inhibited after running even low dosed test for 12 weeks. I would undertake a traditional post cycle therapy. You could run nolva 40/20/20/20 or whatever you find to work for you. I suggest further reseach for what you need.

You do realize that once you finish this cycle and complete post cycle therapy your test levels will be just what they were when you started. That is of course you recover well. If not they could be lower.

IMO if you want to cycle...cycle. If you want tor run TRT run TRT. If you want to run TRT and cycle, do so.

JMO

KellysGymCarver

Awards
Thanks guys,
Getting a reply from you 2 was exactly what I was looking for! Knowledge plus....... Ok, I see what you are saying about low dosing the TRT if that's what it is going to be BPMARTYR, and B5150 I like your point about cycling if you're gonna do something anyways, why not just do a real cycle. You're gonna have to do pct either way right? You are both right on what I was thinking, or leaning towards for PCT.
Thanks for everything......I have more confidence, and less questions for when I start my cycle/TRT. Kudos, KGC