comign off letro, taking nolva

Status
Not open for further replies.
hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I recently came off letro, tapered down, now i am taking nolva to counteract the estrogen rebound, and my nips kinda feel like a burning sensation and some time, not all the time, mostly just when i touch them. What should i do???

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stop touching them? Too much info that can be foud by searching and why wouldn't you have looked into this prior to a cycle if you knew this was a possible side effect?

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
Stop touching them? Too much info that can be foud by searching and why wouldn't you have looked into this prior to a cycle if you knew this was a possible side effect?

oook.... what do u mean if i knew this was a possible side effect?? I took the letro to get rid of some gyno, it worked, now i am coming off the letro going to nolva, as far as i researched that is what i am suppose to do. I am just worried cause i know nipple burning is a sign of possible gyno. Anyways, anyone have any advice for me. Oh yah, thanks a bunch Jayhawk, lots of help. :blink:

The Colonel 333

Awards
Letro has a half life of approximately 2 to 4 days. Tappering down is the correct way to go. If you actually are starting to develop gyno and not just overreacting then continue with your nolva plan.
I think what Jayhwawk was getting at is that this has probably been discussed many times before. If you have done alot of searching I think you would have found that you already know the answer to your question.
By the way How is the Libido.

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
Letro has a half life of approximately 2 to 4 days. Tappering down is the correct way to go. If you actually are starting to develop gyno and not just overreacting then continue with your nolva plan.
I think what Jayhwawk was getting at is that this has probably been discussed many times before. If you have done alot of searching I think you would have found that you already know the answer to your question.
By the way How is the Libido.

The burning is going away, i took a huge dose of caber that day too so that might be the cause of it. Libido sucked man, i had like no sex the whole month and a half i was on letro, starting to come back tho, yay!!! Gyno gone, libido back, what more can u ask for!! Nipples still little puffy tho, damn m1t, hopefully the caber will clear that up.

The Colonel 333

Awards
Yea I've heard Letro was a Libido killer. Personally have not used it, so I was trying to guage how bad it effected ya. Just a couple quick thoughts.
Letro can take up to 60 days for it to reach stable blood levels. But if your gyno is gone, well, enough said.
Also tapering down slowly is critical from what I understand. Just so you dont have estrogen rushing back in to your system
Arimidex is also a very good option to consider.
Although high levels or higher than your norm of estrogen can have some unwanted side effects, completely eliminating that hormone will also have some unwanted side effects.

dlduree

Banned
Awards
EDIT: You left then came back, and leave again. Therefore, we win again. Ba Bye!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Retail must really suck.
I in fact kneel to you, simply because you have fulfilled my wish of meeting the world's biggest ****ing douchebag

Hail King DOUCHEBAG!!!

:bow28:

Status
Not open for further replies.