After Gyno Surgery?

NeverNuff

Awards
I am a new member but a long time reader of this website. I have been seriously workinh out since early 2002 and i have made great progress. I began at around 150-160lbs and now i am a constant 180-185. I would like to hear if possible from members who have had gyno surgery and their expierence if any with supplements afterwards. I read the thread from shock who had gyno surgery performed by DR. Bleau and it was very interesting. I actually had the surgery performed about a week after SHOCK did but mine was done through my local kaiser surgeon. I am almost at the four week post surgery point and i have started to go back to the gym. My gyno i believe was really aggravated by some SD cycles that i ran. I mean i had a little puffy nipple thing going on but never any bumps beneath the pecs until after SD. I would say if make an ok sign with your fingers and then seperate your index finger and your thumb about an inch thats how big my masses were. I want to know from anyone who has had this surgery performed what supplements have you used since your surgery and how if any they affected you. Of course i am scared ****less now to take anything other then NO, Creatine and Protien.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Did you have the entire gland removed? If they leave some there gyno can come back, but it you have the surgeon take it all out you can't get gyno again. At least that's what I've read.

NeverNuff

Awards
yes i believe that he did remove the whole gland, he said he removed the whole mass so i assume that includes the gland. I will post some pics in a bit i still have silicone covers to help with the scarring. My masses were a bigger then SHOCK'S but were also above the muscle with no fatty tissue. I am still not 100% but very close to it. I still have some swelling right beneath my nipples but it continues to go down so far i happy with my results

Shock133

Awards
I have a very small amount of scar tissue at the incision points but that is decreasing everyday. There are no other signs of the surgery at this point.

As far as supplements are concerned. I've taken, CEE, multi-vitamin, basic cuts, halodrol, methoxy TST, transdermal 4AD and Restore. None of these have given me any sort of gyno symptom since the surgery. There has not been the slightest bit of sensitivity, swelling or lactation.

Gyno can be prevented in most every case. You just have to know the pathway in which your gyno is being affected. If you know that you then know how to treat it, i.e. AI or SERM. I am still going to take the normal precautions even after my surgery as I have been.

I know you're scared that gyno will return but if the gland is gone then the chances are extremely minimal. There are countless top level athletes that have had this surgery done only to go back on their enormous cycles and not have the gyno return. Now, of course, that isn't an endorsement to run 2g's of Test with no protection but it illustrates my point.

If you're still questionable on certain specific supplements post your concern here and I'm sure you'll get a response on whether it can induce gyno in anyway, along with the pathway in which it does this.

NeverNuff

Awards
I am thinking on the powerfull & cissus stack at the recommended levels not mega dosing yet. I would take 2-2-2 dosing any recommendation on any pct i should run? I believe the cases in which people have had any gyno issues with cissus was through mega dosing am i correct?

Shock133

Awards
You know, to tell you the truth, when I took Cissus at the recommended dose from USP it did irritate my nipples. I was under the impression that there was no PCT but don't take my word for it. I'm definitely no expert on those two products and I have not taken them after my surgery.

NeverNuff

Awards
did you take cissus alone during cycle or pct and did you take it with powerfull? I woukd like to jump on a stack but i am just not sure which one to do.

Shock133

Awards
I took Cissus before and during Powerfull. Powerfull made me sick but the Cissus was ok minus the nipple sensitivity. Anyway, I really am no expert on these supplements. That's pretty much the extent of my usage when it comes to these two.

tattoopierced1

dang, 4 weeks off.. makes me want to reconsider.. i have a small lump under my right chest and have been looking into getting it removed.

Shock133

Awards
dang, 4 weeks off.. makes me want to reconsider.. i have a small lump under my right chest and have been looking into getting it removed.
I only spent two weeks out of the gym and was back to full capacity in three. Of course this varies but if it's something small I'm sure it'll be no time at all before you're back.

NeverNuff

Awards
I went to my General Doc and I told him that my masses had grown since he last saw me and that there was liquid coming out my nips. It was kind of embrassing but he squeezed and saw what i was talking about. It was small amounts but nevertheless it was there. He then set a appt with a surgeon and i told him that i had taken some T boosters before and that now i had gyno. It was wierd he did not ask many questions and told me i could wait to see if they would go away on their own or have them removed and my insurance would cover it. I am real thankful because i did not have 5-6k to pay for it on my own.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Use igf-1 and get back in the gym in 2 weeks! lol

tattoopierced1

I'm thinking of trying other routes before surgery, but by next year if things arent better, I think it will be my only option. It isnt bad, but is annoying as heck.

Shock133

Awards
Just keep punching yourself in the nipples until you smash it.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking on the powerfull & cissus stack at the recommended levels not mega dosing yet. I would take 2-2-2 dosing any recommendation on any post cycle therapy i should run? I believe the cases in which people have had any gyno issues with cissus was through mega dosing am i correct?
"Mega-Dosing" is over rated imo, taking more than 10 caps of PowerFULL is a waste but Cissus RX does give good results at 10+ dosages if you lift heavy.

These products do not require PCT!!