need pct advice

cuse140

Awards
I'll be doing pct for a 10 week sust cycle @ 500 a week. I used d-bol 30 mg ed weeks 1-4.
I have letro on hand and clomid. I hear everyone say to use nolva and clomid for pct, but could i use letro iand clomid instead? If yes, at what dosages and how long. Do i still start taking the clomid 3 weeks after last inject?
I also have some liquid clen i would like to work in my pct. If i use it, when should i begin using it, and at what dosage, and for how long?

Sendo

Awards
I'll be doing post cycle therapy for a 10 week sust cycle @ 500 a week. I used d-bol 30 mg ed weeks 1-4.
I have letro on hand and clomid. I hear everyone say to use nolva and clomid for post cycle therapy, but could i use letro iand clomid instead? If yes, at what dosages and how long. Do i still start taking the clomid 3 weeks after last inject?
I also have some liquid clen i would like to work in my post cycle therapy. If i use it, when should i begin using it, and at what dosage, and for how long?
I would not use letro unless you see signs of gyno that come up. Letro is very powerful and there is a chance you will get estrogen rebound which is guaranteed to result in gyno. I would use Nolva instead of clomid, or you could go the route of Toremifene. Your cycle is fairly simple and should have a fairly simple pct to go with it. I would use the following based on my own expierences

Week 1: Nolva 60mg/daily
Week 2: Nolva 40mg/daily
Week 3: Nolva 20mg/daily
Week 4: Nolva 20mg/daily
Week 1-4: Lean Extreme or Retain
Week 1-4: Increase EFA's and add some Zinc, Fenugreek, Tribulus, Maca.

That's what I would use on a sust only cycle. I would NOT throw clen in the mix. Save the clen for when you're cutting.

With all that said I really feel you need to go read a bit more to get a better understanding of PCT.

You should go read Jomi's Toremifene log. It's pretty good and you may want to go that route instead as it seems he made a full recovery very quickly.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
thats some good advice from sendo.
I follow that route for nolva dosing too.
Clomid will work by itself but there is a reason people have switched.
Save the clen it will still be good.
Start PCT 2 weeks after last shot. ex: last inj 1st, first day PCT 15th
Dymatize Z-force is cheap and a great addition to PCT.
You shouldnt need the letro.
If you just use clomid do:
300mg day 1
150mg rest of week 1
100mg week 2
100mg week 3
50mg week 4

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
next time get the PCT and everything well planned out in advance to save you the worry.

Sendo

Awards
next time get the post cycle therapy and everything well planned out in advance to save you the worry.
Very true. I feel that PCT should have just as much thought put into it as the actual cycle, if not more. PCT will determine how much of your gains you get to retain as well as prevent things such as gyno etc etc.

Going and doing a cycle is really simple. The hard part is dealing with the aftermath of a cycle. This is where you really have to play it smart and have a plan for every situation that may come up. This is why my fridge is stocked with all kinds of research chems I may or may not need.

I always like to have stuff on hand just incase.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Very true. I feel that post cycle therapy should have just as much thought put into it as the actual cycle, if not more. PCT will determine how much of your gains you get to retain as well as prevent things such as gyno etc etc.

Going and doing a cycle is really simple. The hard part is dealing with the aftermath of a cycle. This is where you really have to play it smart and have a plan for every situation that may come up. This is why my fridge is stocked with all kinds of research chems I may or may not need.

I always like to have stuff on hand just incase.
Exactly! I think the same way.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sendo again.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
where have you been, you joined in 2005 but only 120 posts? I have a feeling we will be seeing you around alot more now.:thumbsup:

Sendo

Awards
where have you been, you joined in 2005 but only 120 posts? I have a feeling we will be seeing you around alot more now.:thumbsup:
I was a lurker for a long time. Even before 2005. I've been reading this board back when 1-test was big and Chemo was making T-gel. Probably before that.

I'd say I've been reading the board since 2003 or so? I'm a little bit more confident in my knowledge now and my accomplishments so I've taken this oppurtunity to be more active in the community that has helped me get to where I'm at today. All in all I love Anabolicminds. So much great information here and alot of great guys. :clap2:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I agree seems like other boards are behind and kinda stuck in the norm.

sorry for jacking the thread.