Overkill during PCT?

PhoebeusFenix

Awards
Hey everybody, im just wondering a few things about the post cycle therapy that I will be running....

6-0X0- Recommnended dosage
Nolvadex- 1ml/day=20mg
Retain-recommended dosage
Milk Thistle- 1000mg
Hawthorne Berry- 1125mg(thats just what 2 pills comes out to)
Saw Palmetto- Recommended usage
Red Yeast Rice- Recommended usage

Should I do anything with DHEA?

Im planning on running my post cycle therapy for 4 weeks...then off of everything until the next cycle :)....

I definately appreciate the help!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
That looks fine i'd start with a low dose of 6-oxo and ramp the dose up as you ramp the nolvadex down.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
IMO Start out with more than 20mg nolva and ramp down to 20mg. Look into Dymatize Zforce i liked it for PCT. Cheap too

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
What cycle is this pct for? This might be fine for a lightly suppressive cycle but you may need something stronger.

Regardless of that question, you might consider starting at a higher SERM dose (say 60 in the first week, 40 second, then 20, 20) while inversely increasing the AI (your 6-oxo) from a low dose up ending on a high dose. The idea being that there is not much testosterone for the body to convert into estrogen at the beginning of PCT so a low dose AI is fine while starting with a high dose SERM will jumpstart the HPTA. As your natural test levels increase your AI increases consurrently.

Just a thought.

As to DHEA, some people incorporate it in the start of PCT but drop it after a week or two.

PhoebeusFenix

Awards
Alright, I got things set right, thanks alot everybody!

And for the one who asked, I believe it would be considered a "lightly suppressive cycle" as it is only pheradrol..