Post Cycle Crash

BIGONE

Awards
Well I thought it would never happen to me. so now what . ran test prop.,tren and eq for 12 weeks. ran eq and tren for last 6 weeks only.ran 1000 iu s of hcg eod for 21 days 4 days after my last shot.novadex 20 mg day for 30 days after last shot. just got my bloodwork back total test level was 70 estroidal level was 25.what, if anything, should be done right now.go back on hcg therapy for 3 weeks or wait 2 weeks and take another blood test.please gimme the real scoop on this if any one has it.

Sendo

Awards
Well I thought it would never happen to me. so now what . ran test prop.,tren and eq for 12 weeks. ran eq and tren for last 6 weeks only.ran 1000 iu s of hcg eod for 21 days 4 days after my last shot.novadex 20 mg day for 30 days after last shot. just got my bloodwork back total test level was 70 estroidal level was 25.what, if anything, should be done right now.go back on hcg therapy for 3 weeks or wait 2 weeks and take another blood test.please gimme the real scoop on this if any one has it.
first off you should have ran the tren in the first 6 weeks of your cycle, this would have given you more time to recover. You also should have started running the hcg around week 3-4 of your cycle. Twice a week at 250-500 iu would have been plenty. This would have kept your natty production up.

Secondly it sounds like your post cycle therapy was kind of weak. I would have run Clomid for 2 weeks along with nolva for 4 weeks. Mine would have looked something like the following:

Day 1: 300mg Clomid
Week 1: 150mg Clomid
Week 2: 100mg Clomid
Week 2-5: Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Included in that I would have run something like lean extreme to keep the cortisol down. Increased your EFA's and added some ZMA in the mix to help maintain your natty test. Maybe add some fenugreek and tribulus to help out.

I've also heard that Toremifene is better when coming off of tren than nolva is. I've never used it so I can't comment on this.

If I were you I would go back on PCT and do not include HCG.

Get your bloodwork checked again and I bet you'll be ok. Overall your faults were in doing tren for the last 6 weeks of your cycle and the way you implemented your HCG. Also your PCT was fairly weak considering how you ended your cycle. It's not anything you can't bounce back from.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ill try and help you out.

first of all i assume you ended EQ 3 weeks before post cycle therapy? it takes 3 weeks to reach neglibible levels. if you started post cycle therapy anytime before 3 weeks after cessation of use post cycle therapy would not be effective as you would still have exogenouos androgens circulating.

second, running tren right up to the very end of a cycle is a bad idea. deca and tren are notorious for making PCT a *****. i ended my tren ace injections 2 and half weeks or so before the end of my last cycle. post cycle therapy was no problem. remember this for future reference.

1000 iu of hcg eod? jesus. 250-500 TWICE A WEEK is all you need. i dont think any permanent damage could have been done with only 21 days worth, but i could be wrong.

here is what i would do.

toremifene- 160mgs a day for 1 week
toremifene- 60mgs a day for the next week
toremifene- 60 megs a day for another week
toremifene- 30-40mgs a day for the last week

if that doesnt fix the problem than there is probably not much that will. you can also incorporate some chlomid in there if you want but it probably wont be necessary due to toremifenes strength. STAY AWAY FROM HCG for this round

good luck. let us know

BIGONE

Awards
hey guys thanks for the info.got the 21 day hcg thing from an antiaging doc.goes to show you.but then again did'nt tell him got my hands on tren either.thanks for looking out though.will get back with new blood levels when done.

The Colonel 333

Awards
Here are some post cycle therapy start time suggestions. Got these from the IBE web site forums, posted by LMR. Perhaps this will help your planning next time around.

Anadrol/Anapolan: 24 hours after last administration
Deca: 21 days after last injection
Dianabol: 24 hours after last administration
Equipoise: 21 days after last injection
Fina: 3 days after last injection
Primobolan depot: 14 days after last injection
Sustanon: 18 days after last injection
Testosterone Cypionate: 18 days after last injection
Testosterone Enanthate: 14 days after last injection
Testosterone Propionate: 3 days after last injection
Testosterone Suspension: 24 hours after last administration
Winstrol: 24 hours after last administration

CYPIONATE TIMING:
The only other suggestion is the debate when to start post cycle therapy with Cypionate. Although, almost identical to Enanthate. Cypionate has just a little more half life than Enanthate and it has been suggested to wait up to 18 days for PCT instead of 14days.

NOTE: Either way the point to clomid therapy time is to wait for the androgen levels to be low enough so clomid activity is not rendered useless. Much of the therapy time also depends on dosage, saturation, and how the user metabolizes the ester. The only true way is bloodwork.

In addition to this written article. I can not take take credit for the creation of PCT start times. These are timings from Pheedno's PCT with the additional opinions or comments of mine.

LMR

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Sust has Test Decanoate in it, therefore it should have a longer waiting period than what was listed for Cypionate. tsk tsk tsk... The jury is always out on this one.. you always something that doesn't click in all these lists you come across. It gives you the general idea though.

The Colonel 333

Awards
Sust has Test Decanoate in it, therefore it should have a longer waiting period than what was listed for Cypionate. tsk tsk tsk... The jury is always out on this one.. you always something that doesn't click in all these lists you come across. It gives you the general idea though.
Well I am open for suggestions what do you think would be a better or more correct wait period ?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
For Sust, the very least 21 days... more like a month. re: Decanoate

I wait at least 4 weeks after running Decanoate, Undecylenate and the like. I actually start running Prop (and whatever other corresponding short esters I can match) from the time of cessation to much past the longer esters estimated clearance time to be sure... I taper my Prop dose and then I wait a few days after I end Prop and start post cycle therapy.

The Colonel 333

Awards
Right on thanks for the input. :thumbsup: