PCT and Cissus
- 09-03-2006, 08:41 AM
- 09-03-2006, 09:51 AM
Originally Posted by DeerDeer
For myself, the combination, Cissus, Grape Seed Extract, MSM, Chondroiton Sulfate, Glucosamine, and EFA's have eliminated any and all symptoms of inflammation.
09-03-2006, 11:02 AM
The weird thing (maybe not so weird) is that it is in fact quite anabolic for me. My pct is usually 6 weeks, with 4 of hte usual suspects and the last two solely with cissus. Works like a charm.Originally Posted by NO HYPE
Where in RI you from?
09-03-2006, 12:29 PM
I assume (based on one of your previous posts.... "Cheers") that you are either an Aussie or an English lad?Originally Posted by DeerDeer
Either way, Rhode Island is just a "fly on the wall" when comparing it's size to surrounding states.... and no, it's not an island....
Wow, six weeks is quite the PCT, but that will definetely ensure quality results. Were you refering to PCT following a long cycle of AAS?
09-03-2006, 12:31 PM
I'm from RI actually, just got used to saying cheers!Originally Posted by NO HYPE
PCT I refer to post-use of any of the methylated PH's. Quality results so far (SD, H50/OraE).
09-03-2006, 01:46 PM
Dang. I never would have guessed, so to answer your question.... North Kingstown.Originally Posted by DeerDeer
Similar Forum Threads
- By HeavyBomber in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-19-2004, 11:48 AM
- By jeep69 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2004, 08:21 PM
- By PC1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-06-2004, 08:55 AM
- By orvise in forum AnabolicsReplies: 84Last Post: 02-09-2004, 08:42 AM
- By NPCNJ in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-31-2003, 05:54 PM