Halodrol-50 Post Cycle Therapy

BryanPDavis

Awards
I've been busting ass in the gym for about 8 weeks now and I've lost 2%BF (now down to about 13%) and I've put on 10 lbs (from 182 - 192) with Torque and the BSN line and Whole foods.

I've been off the Torque for about 2 weeks now, and I'm planning a 50/50/75/75/100/100 cycle of H50 and I want to get my post down before I start.

I have been reading about HCG and stacking it on cycle to keep the testes from shutting down, however I have also read about Rebound XT and Nolva stacked for 4 weeks. This is really my first large cycle of a prohormone and I don't wanna screw it up.. :icon_lol:

I was thinking
Nolva 40/30/20/10
Rebound 25/50/50/75

Am I on point or missing the boat?

BryanPDavis

Awards
My Stats
192lbs
13% BF
5'11''
27 years old

Nutrition
5-6 meals a day
2800 cals off bulk
3500 cals on bulk

Currently not bulking until my cycle as described above.

BryanPDavis

Awards
Actually scratch that, considering last night my dog took a 30 pack of halodrol off my desk and ate it..... I have to wait and see if my supplier has more left in stock.... I've still got one box but he ate the other one.... I wonder if he'll gain some muscle. :p Is there anything else I can stack with the Halodrol box I have left that'll make it work just as well?

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
Actually scratch that, considering last night my dog took a 30 pack of halodrol off my desk and ate it..... I have to wait and see if my supplier has more left in stock.... I've still got one box but he ate the other one.... I wonder if he'll gain some muscle. :p Is there anything else I can stack with the Halodrol box I have left that'll make it work just as well?
Try Winztrol: Juggernaut Nutrition claims to be similar to OraE knockoff

BryanPDavis

Awards
Awesome Thanks, I did buy a bottle of Novadex XT with a couple of extra boxes of Halodrol they apparently had in stock so I'm hoping I won't get any shut down and maybe actually increase my natural test production with it.

I've also heard of Cycle Support, is that something worth looking into with my Halo cycle? Or Should I just stick to my BSN line and Halo with Nova and Your Winztrol?

I'm going to have enough halo for either 2 4 week cycles or 1 8 week cycle, considering what I've seen in the logs about the halo not causing gains until after 2 weeks or so, would an 8 week cycle be best? or 2 4 week cycles?

so basically 50/50/75/100 x2
or 50/50/50/75/75/100/100/100 x1

Edit: Ahhh I see your saying stack it with the Halo. I'll prolly try it after a successful Halo cycle since I was able to find more. Thanks for the help.

Anything on my PCT? Will the Novadex keep my nuts going through my cycle or is there something else I should look into. I'd rather not try to go through a shutdown and PCT for my first cycle I don't think.

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
Awesome Thanks, I did buy a bottle of Novadex XT with a couple of extra boxes of Halodrol they apparently had in stock so I'm hoping I won't get any shut down and maybe actually increase my natural test production with it.

I've also heard of Cycle Support, is that something worth looking into with my Halo cycle? Or Should I just stick to my BSN line and Halo with Nova and Your Winztrol?

I'm going to have enough halo for either 2 4 week cycles or 1 8 week cycle, considering what I've seen in the logs about the halo not causing gains until after 2 weeks or so, would an 8 week cycle be best? or 2 4 week cycles?

so basically 50/50/75/100 x2
or 50/50/50/75/75/100/100/100 x1

Edit: Ahhh I see your saying stack it with the Halo. I'll prolly try it after a successful Halo cycle since I was able to find more. Thanks for the help.

Anything on my post cycle therapy? Will the Novadex keep my nuts going through my cycle or is there something else I should look into. I'd rather not try to go through a shutdown and PCT for my first cycle I don't think.
Everyone is different, people react differently to different supplements. Stick with what the manufacturer recommends according to the maximus stack. The Cycle support wouldn't be a bad idea to take concomitantly. Make sure oyu do searches on what has worked well for toehrs - but remember, we all may respond differently. If you feel uncomfortable taking any any of these supplements, you might just want to pass. Best of luck!

SamSmith

Awards
I'm not sure that NOvedex is going to prevent shut down. Also, I'm not sure you would be "shut down" anyway - "slowed down" probably. You will probably see a hit to natural test because your brain is going to read the Halo as an increase in TEST. I agree with the last responder: just follow the instructions. Also, look into some of the threads out there to see if any discuss the effect of both compounds on estrogen. From what I understand they both reduce it. Sounds like a good thing but sometimes it's not when it's taken too far. IF you run them together the whole way through, you could be setting up problems. I can't explain this because I honestly don't understand it well enough myself but I would advise researching it.