Getting over it...

Massive D

Awards
Hey folks.

This was my second cycle, although it was a screwed up cycle and ended 6 months ago I haven't been the same since...

Heres what the cycle consisted of:

Deca 400mg/wk wks 1-20
test Enan 500mg/wk wks 1-20
DBol- 40mg/day wks 1-4
Armidex .5mg ED

PCT

Clomid
Nolvadex
Tribulus

This is the only cycle I have ever done after getting to the middle of this gaining 20lbs and combating high bloodpressure etc, I relised the "enhanced" life wasn't for me. I have been supplementing with Creatine, Whey, and NO2 for a month or so gaining some strength back although what really killed me was the depression after coming off.

I had little to no drive to go to the gym in the first month getting back now although to as consistant as I was I was 220lbs ( one month after the PCT) and after not retruning to the gym lost about 13lbs. My life right now doesn't allow me to be able to cycle back on or even use a maintenence does, as I am entering into a career in Law enforcement.

Does anyone have any hints as to what I can do to get my drive back any supplements or legal "research" supplements I could use... Any one else gone through this ?

Thanks

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Toremifiene can likely be of use here. It provides a serious kickstart to the testes. You may also consider Activate in the meantime to get your free test levels up..that will help you feel better. A few doses of Rhodiola rosea will also help your mood.

20 weeks of nandrolone is pretty dang suppressive. It will take a little while for it to completely clear your system and clear off of the ARs.

In the meantime, hang in there. This will pass so get back in the gym and do your best to keep your head up.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about this, bro.

Something similar happened to me. Experienced problems on and post cycle, and decided to keep away from the hormonal substances from now on.

I'd look into Powerfull, or like bioman said, AcTivate. Both are good products for boosting your natural T levels again.

Good luck.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear about this, bro.

Something similar happened to me. Experienced problems on and post cycle, and decided to keep away from the hormonal substances from now on.

I'd look into Powerfull, or like bioman said, AcTivate. Both are good products for boosting your natural T levels again.

Good luck.
RR, was this from your PP cycle you did or another cycle?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think ppl realize how much hormonal manipulation can effect the way you feel mentally. It can reek havoc on your mental stability for many months. It is certainly something that needs to be addressed more often along with proper ancillaries. Ask yourself are you really ready for a cycle physically, and mentally?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I wholeheartedly agree Ryan. The BBing community is reluctant to admit to mental sides from AAS, but that sort of macho stubborness can do more harm than good sometimes.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
You know, I was using Jungle Warfare for 8 weeks, made kick-ass strength gains, felt great and experienced an incredibly heightened alpha male attitude. I've been off of it now for roughly 3 weeks and I am depressed and unmotivated as hell. I know you guys are referring to the effects of coming off of real gear, but damn, even for a non-hormonal product like this that drastically elevates test and free test, I'm experiencing exactly what's being mentioned.

I really have no motivation to train, it's like pulling teeth and nails to go to the gym, it's hard to stay consistent with my eating, etc. Even things in everyday life are just very "blah" right now. My attitude is just like "whatever" right now! I hate it! But this is a very real reality of using substances that effect hormone levels that many people do not take into consideration.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm a little worried about this effect when I come off of Alpha Drive. I was using Activate for several weeks before that and my mood has been terrific all this time. I'm hoping to avoid, but expecting a crash when I come off.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know first hand the mental sides of messing with hormones.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
I have had good luck with tribulus,nettles and fenugreek for testicular function. 6OXO and 7OXO are great for overall mood but they are hormonal in nature. I have mixed longjack with rhodiola and bacopa for a nice mood lift, you may want to cycle the longjack, which for me gets alittle intense after about a week.- goodluck!