Looking for input on strength and sex drive loss experienced during PCT

General_Jah

Awards
Hey guys,

I just recently (roughly 25 days ago) finished a transdermal of 4AD/1T.

I started my post cycle therapy 25 days ago and its looking something like this.

week 1 120mg torem/1g fenu/1g maca/1g trib/200mg dhea/3 lean extreme/3 rebound reloaded/4 activate

week 2 120mg torem/1g fenu/1g maca/1g trib/150mg dhea/3 lean extreme/3 rebound reloaded/4 activate

week 3 90mg torem/1g fenu/1g maca/1g trib/100mg dhea/2 lean extreme/4 activate

week 4 60mg torem/1g fenu/1g maca/1g trib/50 dhea/1 lean extreme/4 activate

week 5-6 30mg torem/1 gfenu/1g maca/1g trib/50 dhea/1 lean extreme/4 activate

meanwhile I'm tapering my dhea/1 lean extreme dosage

After doing some extensive reading on the forums in a large part to the post by Dr D I felt this was a very solid post cycle therapy. This is only my 2nd cycle I've ever done and the last one was a long time ago so can't recall with any certainty how post cycle therapy went.

I was wondering if some of you vets could give me input on your experiences with post cycle therapy, specifically regarding strength loss. I was getting incredible pumps and great str gains while on my transdermal. Every single week since I started PCT my strength has gone down very noticeably (I write down my weight lifted every workout). This past week I am actually weaker than when I started my cycle! My workouts feel like total crap!

Is this common after coming off a cycle with a good PCT? I'm really worried my str gains won't bounce back. On a positive note my body weight only went down roughly 5lbs since I started my PCT and I still get my calories in and have been making it in fairly regularly to the gym.

In addition to my strength gains dropping really fast my sex drive has been taking it's dear old time coming back. After about 5 days or so of my PCT I felt it come back full force... I took a nap and woke up busting a load in my pants, I was like holy **** the boys are back! Then like the next day or so it completely died, I mean zip nothing! I was taking rebound reloaded and decided that maybe it was shutting me down so I stopped at about week 2 in my PCT. My sex drive has been coming back slowly as well as the size of my boys but it's definitely not where it was before the cycle. In you guys experiences, how quickly does it typically take for you to get your sex drive back in full force with a good PCT?

Any experiences/input you all could share would really help ease my mind, thanks!

jamesf

Awards
Pct

Did you rub the transdermal around the outer rim of your anus?:pose: :hot:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
im coming off a Pheraplex Trn cycle and i notice a loss in strength too. Its still more than before i started but not sure if Phera really helped much as probably couldhave done the same natural, but who knows. Im missing the all day pump too, alot of strenght gains come with the help of estrogen so by taking serms and ai's might make you feel weeker. The drop in test levels as they try to rise back up makes some people not so motivated to train and push hard as they woulld otherwise. Im already leaning out which i didnt really want to happen so soon. Im only 5 days into PCT. It would be nice for the vets to chime in on this.

BTW, libido and getting it up has never been too much of a problem for me, luckily. You should either take fenu or maca, not both. just take one at a high dose like tapering up from 2 grams, IMO. You can save the other for next time. Activate and DHEA both free up test right? why take both? The problem i see in some PCT's IMO is overloading, taking to many supps at one time. Your body is healing so dont make it work so hard.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Subscribing to see what advice or critism may be given on pct.