Help with Gyno reduction cycle

mildain

Awards
I did a cycle of superdrol and IGF about 6 months ago and had no problems with gyno on or during post cycle therapy, however about a month after post cycle therapy I noticed basic gyno symptoms. I believe it is progestin based gyno due to nipple discharge but there is also small lumps, which may be swollen glands, behind the nipple. Hopefully not actual breast tissue.

Basically after much research on this board (Thanks to Dr. D 's informative posts) I will take cabergoline for the gyno along with RR. I was wondering if this looks like a good cycle to reduce this gyno.

Used throughout cycle
200-400 mg Ibpreufon
500mg B6
2g vit C

Week 1:
RR 2 caps
1 mg cabergoline 2x weekly

Week 2:
RR 3 caps
1 mg cabergoline 2x weekly

Week 3:
RR 4 caps
.5 mg cabergoline 2x weekly

Week 4:
RR 4 caps
.5 mg cabergoline

After week 4 I'll continue at the aboved doses until I see some results

I was also thinking of adding raloxifene starting at 180mg for the actual gyno if the RR does not help shrink it's size.

I also have Nolvadex, clomid, Torimifene, and arimidex on hand if anyone has any suggestions for their use instead.

Please help me critique this cyle so I can get the best use out of these drugs.

axekick

Awards
That's quite a stockpile of drugs. I like the looks of your cycle. I'm in a similar boat. I don't know about using RR for gyno. I don't think anyone knows if that stuff will help, but it probably can't hurt.

Please keep us up on progress whether or not it's successful. It seems like I see a lot of inconclusive threads probably where people just quit updating due to lack of success, but even if that turns out to be the case, it is still helpfull information.

mildain

Awards
That's quite a stockpile of drugs. I like the looks of your cycle. I'm in a similar boat. I don't know about using RR for gyno. I don't think anyone knows if that stuff will help, but it probably can't hurt.

Please keep us up on progress whether or not it's successful. It seems like I see a lot of inconclusive threads probably where people just quit updating due to lack of success, but even if that turns out to be the case, it is still helpfull information.
Thanks for the input axekick. Yeah I have a feeling must attempts are either unsuccessful or temporary fixes to a problem that will occur upon stopping drug therapy.

I've been on RR for about 2 weeks prior to this cycle to see it's effects on gyno, and so far I haven't seen much reduction with RR by itself.

Do you know if RXT is better then RR? I know RXT worked well for alot of people but havn't heard much on RR. I thought I'd try RR because it was supposed to be better.

I'll keep you updated and hopefully have some good news to add.

axekick

Awards
Yeah, I'm no chemist, but it's like when the ephedra ban came out and all the fat loss supplement said "new improved ephedra free formula." it wasn't really better, they just had to market it that way to continue selling.

It seems that Designer Supplements is backing off the harsher substances like ATD (RXT) and replacing them with compounds that still serve a purpose, just aren't as harsh. Of course they say it's better because they no longer make RXT.

I'm not bad mouthing designer supplements as I think their products are top notch. RR probably does a good job of lowering estrogen and doesn't kill your libido like RXT is known to do. For Gyno reduction however, I think if you replace RR with RXT in your plan, you may have better luck.

I have some cabergoline on the way since i have gyno from M1t a while back and I just started a trn/zol stack. I also bought RR for anti-estrogen and I'll probably go ahead and use it after my cycle with activate to try and keep my gains. I hear it works great for that.

mildain

Awards
yeah I hear the RR and activate stack is pretty good by itself or even better when used PCT for retaining gains. Let me know how your PCT goes with the RR

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Your going to ramp the RR down right? Otherwise you'll get a rebound (no pun intended)

axekick

Awards
I'd like to hear how Mildain's doing, and that's probably who you were hoping to hear from, but hears my update. I have gotten my Cabergoline and I'm taking 500mcg/e4d. I'm on about day 6. I'm also taking trn/zol 6mg/150mg, and RR 2 per day. It seems I may have some improvement in my Gyno, but nothing really significant. The trn/zol has not given me much as far as anything goes which I'm a little dissapointed about, but there's still time. I am about broke with school and stuff but I may get some ralox at the end since it's pretty cheap. After that I'm going all natural. I'm tired of being dissapointed with oral crap and my wife won't have me pinning, however, I'd like to knock this gyno out. Unlikely without the knife. I'll try to remember to update again later. Bump if you don't hear and want to.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to hear how Mildain's doing, and that's probably who you were hoping to hear from, but hears my update. I have gotten my Cabergoline and I'm taking 500mcg/e4d. I'm on about day 6. I'm also taking trn/zol 6mg/150mg, and RR 2 per day. It seems I may have some improvement in my Gyno, but nothing really significant. The trn/zol has not given me much as far as anything goes which I'm a little dissapointed about, but there's still time. I am about broke with school and stuff but I may get some ralox at the end since it's pretty cheap. After that I'm going all natural. I'm tired of being dissapointed with oral crap and my wife won't have me pinning, however, I'd like to knock this gyno out. Unlikely without the knife. I'll try to remember to update again later. Bump if you don't hear and want to.
Sounds good. I recommend not using Raloxifene for PCT and opting for something like Nolvadex, because Nolva works on the HPTA and ralox does not. You can try checking out my Gyno reduction cycle log in the Supp Reviews section. Good luck.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Renegade,

I could've swore I read around somewhere that dr. D said Nolva should be a last resort, over the other SERM's. Maybe this wasin a specific case... I don't know.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Renegade,

I could've swore I read around somewhere that dr. D said Nolva should be a last resort, over the other SERM's. Maybe this wasin a specific case... I don't know.
Maybe that is ON cycle? I've heard Ralox is not good for post cycle therapy, because Nolva and Clomid are quicker at starting your HPTA back up. Raloxifene seems to be the superior breast tissue SERM but I personally wouldn't use it for anything other than that - IE PCT.

Raloxifene, from what I've read, also takes about 2 weeks to kick in, whereas Nolvadex is alot quicker. But the thing is, Ralox isn't as harsh on the body like Nolvadex is (IE hepatoxic)

axekick

Awards
I won't use Nolva. It seems it has given quite a few people trouble with delayed gyno when used after oral cycles. Probably due to some kind of progestin properties of orals. However, I don't think I'll be so shut down that I need it. I hope I'm right. If it turns out I'm wrong, I'll spring for some toremifene for my balls and ralox for my boobs.