Benefiets of donating blood PCT?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
*I read somewhere that donating blood during PCT helps, somewhere on the lines of getting AAS out of system so recovery can start sooner. I was wondering if anyone does this or has heard of this and what benefiet it might have? I thought that it was interesting but Im not sure how true it is. For instance someone on a long EQ cycle would have high RBC count so by donating it would drop the RBC to normal levels...? Anyone have insight on something like this as far as cycling goes??

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It may not be ideal for the person receiving your blood.
But for you I don't know if giving away 0.5l wich is more or less 10-15% of your total volume of blood will help.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
*I read somewhere that donating blood during post cycle therapy helps, somewhere on the lines of getting anabolic steroids out of system so recovery can start sooner. I was wondering if anyone does this or has heard of this and what benefiet it might have? I thought that it was interesting but Im not sure how true it is. For instance someone on a long EQ cycle would have high RBC count so by donating it would drop the RBC to normal levels...? Anyone have insight on something like this as far as cycling goes??
As for getting the substance out of your system, its my impression that these substances are either estrified in a depot in muscle tissue or adequateley metabolized (test suspension, dbol, m1t..) within a few days. also i know esters tend to stick to fat..not circulate in blood. so i think thats just brotelligence.

The EQ RBC point sounds legit though, ill have to take that into consideration as ill be running a good godman amount of that in my next cycle.

also, donating some extra circulating cholesterol with that blood certainly cant hurt either.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As for getting the substance out of your system, its my impression that these substances are either estrified in a depot in muscle tissue or adequateley metabolized (test suspension, dbol, m1t..) within a few days. also i know esters tend to stick to fat..not circulate in blood. so i think thats just brotelligence.

The EQ RBC point sounds legit though, ill have to take that into consideration as ill be running a good godman amount of that in my next cycle.

also, donating some extra circulating cholesterol with that blood certainly cant hurt either.
so, would you say that it would be beneficial then, at least in some ways?

What is your plan on upcoming cycle of EQ?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so, would you say that it would be beneficial then, at least in some ways?

What is your plan on upcoming cycle of EQ?
875mgs test E
750mgs EQ

22 weeks of fun with an aspirin or two a day to thin the blood.

i would never give blood while on cycle (including igf) or during post cycle therapy. who knows what condition the people recieving this blood is in? perhaps they have enemia and you give them blood loaded with powerful anti estrogens...the same estrogens that control blood productionl not good.

igf-1 causes cancer to grow

and some little girl recieving your blood with 3000 ng/dl of total test will be shaving for the rest of her life.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
750mg eq? WOW ya good thing you'll be using the aspirin, your going to be one veiny mofo. I wanna try boldenone i can get boldenone cypionate so i'll try that in my next bulker.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
id love to find some faster acting boldenone...My horse is already pretty veiny im wondering how EQ will effect it in this aspect. ;] he is going to look like that gaspari picture. if i can find it...

T

The Colonel 333

Awards
Well, I am no expert but the piece of info I read on donating blood was refering to the possible benifits of lowering your blood pressure by reducing your Red blood cell count.
Here it is a direct cut and past.

The HPTA Handbook
Sanjac's Work via YellowJacket

Finally, many men who use steroids get high blood pressure very early in a cycle. While many have attributed this to erythropoiesis (production of too many red blood cells and thickening of the blood), I believe that the increase in BP is due to a direct action of androgens on the hypothalamus, altering the release of Vasopressin. Doctors who prescribe hormone-replacement therapy often monitor the hematocrit (% of red blood cells), and recommend that the patient donate blood if the hematocrit exceeds 50. I am not certain, however, that this helps the elevated blood pressure that much

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
So their is something to this donating blood stuff and it's not just because they give u a little cookie after, hmmmm.

B

bbuck

Awards
Giving blood isn't a bad idea. Having a RBC that is high will make your blood thicker and harder to push through the veins. And having a high iron level can add to the oxidation of the cells which isn't a good thing either.

S

Sendo

Awards
875mgs test E
750mgs EQ

22 weeks of fun with an aspirin or two a day to thin the blood.

i would never give blood while on cycle (including igf) or during post cycle therapy. who knows what condition the people recieving this blood is in? perhaps they have enemia and you give them blood loaded with powerful anti estrogens...the same estrogens that control blood productionl not good.

igf-1 causes cancer to grow

and some little girl recieving your blood with 3000 ng/dl of total test will be shaving for the rest of her life.

Pretty sure they do thorough testing on blood. Most of our blood levels wouldn't be adequate to give to a recepient and they would dispose of it.

I wouldn't be to concerned. Of course there is the occasional slip the the cracks. But with red cross just getting fined 5 million dollars, I don't think there will be any slipping anytime soon