Hcg

Wuji

Awards
I have some HCG and was going to use it post cycle. I've looked up all the info I need so my question is:
Is there a better spot to shoot it? Glute? Is Quad ok? I prefer Quad but just want to make sure. Thanks for the advice.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i'm bored.

HCG is best used during cycle, not during PCT. what you have read is old info and how it was used before the infamous swale protocol came onto the boards. and for good reason, it works. if you're still on cycle, or haven't even started yet - inject 250-500iu's/2x/wk throughout the cycle, discontinuing when PCT starts.

as for injection location. most take it sub-q in the stomach fat with a slin pin. i'm not aware of anyone that takes it IM, although i'm sure it does happen. i can't imagine any negative effects from doing it that way but i'm a sucker for tried and true.

Wuji

Awards
You are the man! Always has an answer and a helping hand. Thanks B. You get a cookie bro.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
beez, i have 5000iu and a guy told me that taking it one week each month on cycle at about4-5 times in that one week a month would be good. that would leave me with about 4 weeks of cycle 5x a week at 250iu. get it? i decided to ask you what you thought of that protocol as i dont have enough to run throughout. I see youre online....

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
no problem wuji. ;)

piston, i've never heard of that so i can't comment on it. i do what the more educated people say, like swale for instance. he says 250iu/2x/wk, that's what i do, no questions asked. a doctor in endocrinology or a buddy at the gym - seems like a simple choice to me. as for your 5000iu's, if that's all you have - IMO, i would mix it with 2ml's of bac water, preload all of your slin pins to the 12th tick mark, which gives you ~300iu's per pin. two of those per week should last you right around 8 weeks. i would suggest utilizing them during the last 8 weeks of your cycle before PCT starts. reason being, once you mix the HCG, i've read it's only good for no more than 60 days. this is why i don't like 5000iu amps and why i choose 2000iu amps. if you were to draw 250iu's per pin, you would have 10 weeks worth but i'm not sure if the last couple weeks would have avoided degradation. 8 weeks = 56 days. again, this is just what i would do. if someone out there has a better idea, please chime in.

Wuji

Awards
I'm going to follow what B-zub said (thanks again), but I was curious as to if there is any negative reason about shooting in the quad?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to follow what B-zub said (thanks again), but I was curious as to if there is any negative reason about shooting in the quad?
there is no difference where you shoot as long as it is Sub Q or IntraMuscular. just dont shoot into your testes:jaw:

Wuji

Awards
Shoot it into my testes you say?! Excellent idea. Hahaha

Thanks piston

Mess

Awards
  • Established
i was doing a search on the same issue and found out that you could do a 2nd method which is as follow :
On the last week of your cycle shoot up a 3000Iu of HCG, repeat after 5 days then after 5 days shoot up a 1500 IU of HCg, repeat again after 5 days and then start your PCT

i'd apprciate if Vets could chime in and give their feedback.

cheers

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was doing a search on the same issue and found out that you could do a 2nd method which is as follow :
On the last week of your cycle shoot up a 3000Iu of HCG, repeat after 5 days then after 5 days shoot up a 1500 IU of HCg, repeat again after 5 days and then start your post cycle therapy

cheers
the problem with large doses is large amounts of estrogenic activity as well. so potentially HCG has the ability in some cases to cause gyno.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
On the last week of your cycle shoot up a 3000Iu of HCG, repeat after 5 days then after 5 days shoot up a 1500 IU of HCg, repeat again after 5 days and then start your post cycle therapy

cheers
swale addresses that exact protocol and still encourages the previous method discussed. i believe it's addressed in a sticky in the TRT subforum.

Mess

Awards
  • Established
swale addresses that exact protocol and still encourages the previous method discussed. i believe it's addressed in a sticky in the TRT subforum.
Thx Beelze for directing us towards it, what if i wanna use Dr. John's protocol for the last four weeks of my cycle (250IU hcg x 2/ week) and continue for another two weeks after the last shot of aas , whould it give me similar recovery as if i started from the very begining ? , if not, whats the ratio of effectivness (approximate)

Cheers buddy

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
no problem wuji. ;)

piston, i've never heard of that so i can't comment on it. i do what the more educated people say, like swale for instance. he says 250iu/2x/wk, that's what i do, no questions asked. a doctor in endocrinology or a buddy at the gym - seems like a simple choice to me. as for your 5000iu's, if that's all you have - IMO, i would mix it with 2ml's of bac water, preload all of your slin pins to the 12th tick mark, which gives you ~300iu's per pin. two of those per week should last you right around 8 weeks. i would suggest utilizing them during the last 8 weeks of your cycle before post cycle therapy starts. reason being, once you mix the HCG, i've read it's only good for no more than 60 days. this is why i don't like 5000iu amps and why i choose 2000iu amps. if you were to draw 250iu's per pin, you would have 10 weeks worth but i'm not sure if the last couple weeks would have avoided degradation. 8 weeks = 56 days. again, this is just what i would do. if someone out there has a better idea, please chime in.
Beelzebub, when you say preload what exactly do you mean? Is that drawing up the solution into the syringes and then store the them? Please enlighten me.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yup, that's what i do. i preload all of my syringes with HCG ready to inject, put em in a ziplock bag, and place them in the cheese drawer. some prefer to use a sterile vial and just draw from that. different strokes for different folks.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Beelze is right about it all except for the fact he referred to Swale's protocol as "infamous".... it's famous.... a55chuddler.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
250-400 IU 2-3X per week, and your good.

80% of guys shoot HCG with an insulin pin subcutaneously. Its virtually painless.

Most underrated and necessary (and inexpensive) cycle support, IMHO.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
BTW, its not for PCT, but I think you know that.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTW, its not for post cycle therapy, but I think you know that.
it is still part of PCT for some people. I wouldnt do it but everyone has their own ideas and "protocols" that work for them or they just dont know better.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
beez, i have 5000iu and a guy told me that taking it one week each month on cycle at about4-5 times in that one week a month would be good. that would leave me with about 4 weeks of cycle 5x a week at 250iu. get it? i decided to ask you what you thought of that protocol as i dont have enough to run throughout. I see youre online....
Probably too late but I thought I'd respond to this.

HCG has a multiple day half life. If you shoot several times a week, levels will build up. High levels can desensitize the leydig cells (the ones that produce natural test) to leutenizing hormone (the hormone that causes the leydig cells to produce test). This can result in lower test levels after cycle.

Now, chances are this would take repeated uses, but it's a big risk.

250IU 2x a week works perfect for most people.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
it is still part of post cycle therapy for some people. I wouldnt do it but everyone has their own ideas and "protocols" that work for them or they just dont know better.
Who uses it post-cycle, and has some research to back it up?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who uses it post-cycle, and has some research to back it up?
I see it alot on other boards. I guess when HCG first came out it was thought good for PCT and so some of the old guys have it in their pCT. Thats why it pays to be a member of Anabolicminds!;)

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
I remember reading a while back that MATD could be used the same as HCG and you didnt need the AI [thats what it is] any truth to this?

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of MATD. Anyone care to elaborate??

Although from what you've said it's an AI which means it definately would NOT work the same as HCG. As far as I know only HCG works like HCG (stimulates the leydig cells to produce test).

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never heard of MATD. Anyone care to elaborate??

Although from what you've said it's an AI which means it definately would NOT work the same as HCG. As far as I know only HCG works like HCG (stimulates the leydig cells to produce test).
HMG (human menopausal gonadotrophin) works like HCG, supposedly better but im sure there are not to many male users out there yet, I think it is fairly new to AAS users. supposedly it is more potent.

Never heard of MATD either....

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
MATD is in ALRIs re-issue of Ultra-Hot(ter), which is now AX PCT.

Its essentially methylated ATD.

The "ole chap" himself speculated that it could be used like HCG, but once we got into the nitty gritty, he kind of disappeared from that thread.

Mess

Awards
  • Established
then i'll have to ask this once again, what if i wanna use Dr. John's protocol for the last four weeks of my cycle (250IU hcg x 2/ week) and continue for another two weeks after the last shot of anabolic steroids , whould it give me similar recovery as if i started from the very begining ? , if not, whats the ratio of effectivness (approximate)

cheers

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
then i'll have to ask this once again, what if i wanna use Dr. John's protocol for the last four weeks of my cycle (250IU hcg x 2/ week) and continue for another two weeks after the last shot of anabolic steroids , whould it give me similar recovery as if i started from the very begining ? , if not, whats the ratio of effectivness (approximate)

cheers
It might work out fine. The problem, if you haven't used HCG throughout your cycle, is that the testes have been out of commission and have atrophied. Using HCG once this has occurred may or may not speed the process of recovery. Since LH (the hormone that HCG mimicks) returns relatively quickly after a cycle the limiting factor is not LH rebound but testicular function.

You also have to take into account what compounds you used during the cycle. If they are long acting and highly suppressive then HCG may help a great deal because it will start stimulating the testes early and, hopefully, they'll be ready to go when LH levels return. If you are using short estered, less suppressive compounds then it may be of little value at all (depending on dosage and time "on").

Now to the basics of all of that.....(whew)....if you haven't been using HCG during the cycle then yes you should probably take the shot at using it near the end of the cycle. Nothing ventured nothing gained. HOwever, if you have not begun your cycle (or are very early on) begin using it at the beginning of the cycle and continue as beelz said to the end of the cycle.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering...if you use the 250iu 2X per week dosing pattern, is an AI needed?

Or is an AI only needed when using large dosages?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just be safe and use one. 250iu is a little amount but i would still watch out, the hcg causes aromatase activity.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering...if you use the 250iu 2X per week dosing pattern, is an AI needed?

Or is an AI only needed when using large dosages?
Well since this dosage scheme is recommended for use while "on" then you will probably be using an AI anyways or at least an SERM. If not you should probably invest in something. The HCG will likely compound any estrogen problems you may have.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info guys.

Id have to assume that with a cycle that is mild enough to where an AI or SERM is not needed on cycle (i.e. pure test), then HCG is probably not needed either.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
depends on the person, everyone responds differently to various compounds. as for HCG, if you exceed 8 weeks, use it. JMO.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
depends on the person, everyone responds differently to various compounds. as for HCG, if you exceed 8 weeks, use it. JMO.
I am looking at doing a 3~4 week M1T cycle and was looking at useing HCG thru out the cycle and maybe an injection into PCT. Do u think this will help because I know how much of a "posion" M1T can be. I seen u spoke of using an AI while using HCG to be safe, what would be a good AI and @ what dose (6-OXO @ 300mg nightly???)

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I am looking at doing a 3~4 week M1T cycle and was looking at useing HCG thru out the cycle and maybe an injection into post cycle therapy. Do u think this will help because I know how much of a "posion" M1T can be. I seen u spoke of using an AI while using HCG to be safe, what would be a good AI and @ what dose (6-OXO @ 300mg nightly???)
If you can get HCg than you can most likely get real AAS.

In that case, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU USE M1T????!!!!?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you can get HCg than you can most likely get real anabolic steroids.

In that case, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU USE M1T????!!!!?
I'm not 100% sure I can get it, but I dont have the cash to get a real cycle. I've heard of the good and bad of M1T and I want to give it a run.....yea I know kick me if u wish. :nutkick: ......lol

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I liked M1T. There are better choices out there, but the times I ran it, I enjoyed strength and size gains that stayed.

be reasonable with dose and duration, and take proper measures and you should be fine.

People parrot the bad rep sh1t a little too much I think.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I liked M1T. There are better choices out there, but the times I ran it, I enjoyed strength and size gains that stayed.

be reasonable with dose and duration, and take proper measures and you should be fine.

People parrot the bad rep sh1t a little too much I think.
I agree totally. People pimp superdrol all over this board and at ever chance knock M1t. Its not death in a pill if you are responsible and know wtf youre doing. I personally never went over 10mg and had results that people who use 20mg + were having. people just ran too high of doses and duration or without support or combination of all three. This contributed to the M1T poison piece of S talk. It is very toxic and can cause very bad sides but hey your doing a steriod no one said it would be entirely safe. JMO.

M1T is a real anabolic steriod btw and im sure its just as hard to find as something like dbol. Its just another option.

I dont know how hcg would work on a short cycle like a m1t cycle but id like to see someone do it.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree totally. People pimp superdrol all over this board and at ever chance knock M1t. Its not death in a pill if you are responsible and know wtf youre doing. I personally never went over 10mg and had results that people who use 20mg + were having. people just ran too high of doses and duration or without support or combination of all three. This contributed to the M1T poison piece of S talk. It is very toxic and can cause very bad sides but hey your doing a steriod no one said it would be entirely safe. JMO.

M1T is a real anabolic steriod btw and im sure its just as hard to find as something like dbol. Its just another option.

I dont know how hcg would work on a short cycle like a m1t cycle but id like to see someone do it.
Thanks for the support. I am only going to run 5 mgs, and then for the 1st 10 days if no sides are there I will run 10mgs for 10 more than maybe, just maybe 15mgs for the last 7 days.

And about getting the M1T i work at a "place" so we had like 5~6 bottles left after the ban that we have stashed because we couldnt get rid of them. I just wish we had 4-AD with it but unfortunatley we sold out of everything but M1T because we had orderd like 20 bottles before the ban o well. If I can get HCG i may give it a try but like was stated above will it really help in a 3~4 week cycle??? Could it do more harm than good???

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i mean i guess you could try. Wish i was experienced with it so i could tell you whether its a good idea or not. I would use it for the last 3 weeks if you run for 4. 500iu 2x week so thats 3000iu. Wouldnt even be a whole amp. unless you can find those 1500iu amps, it would be a waste. Maybe Clomid and Nolva PCT as i have heard it gets you back better than just nolva alone. PCT is where you have to nail.

alguard

Awards
What if my HCG only come in combination w/ B-12 (300mcg)Does this interfere w/ sub-q pin. Also, does a protocol of 250-500 2 a/wk require AI if your on a week cycle like Durabolin 600mg a week? And if so would anastrazole be more effective than say NOlva.
A problem I have understanding is once the HPTA is directly stimulated by HCG testosterone is being produced by the testes and then converted to estrogen or is the conversion inhibited.