Cutting: How long should I wait?

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
Ok I'll be coming off cycle in the next few days with about 5 to 8 pounds extra (I'm 205 lbs now). I like to weigh 5 lbs ABOVE my whole six pack showing, target 197 to 200lbs. Getting skinnier than that saps too much strength for me.

Ideally you eat just perfect to feed the cycle, but I probably over did it a little. I didn't start the cycle cut but heard all the hype about tren and figured it would take care of that.

I'll be running PCT for 5 weeks, can I start cutting right after that or should I wait longer?

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Ok I'll be coming off cycle in the next few days with about 5 to 8 pounds extra (I'm 205 lbs now). I like to weigh 5 lbs ABOVE my whole six pack showing, target 197 to 200lbs. Getting skinnier than that saps too much strength for me.

Ideally you eat just perfect to feed the cycle, but I probably over did it a little. I didn't start the cycle cut but heard all the hype about tren and figured it would take care of that.

I'll be running post cycle therapy for 5 weeks, can I start cutting right after that or should I wait longer?
I would personally wait a while before cutting to let my body get acclimated to the new mass & normalize again. Once that's good to go, a cut won't hurt :head: .

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long was your cycle? how long have you been at that weight. For instance me I am on my 1oth week but my weight has been about the same for 4 weeks give or take 1lb and time of day. so I am not worried about cutting after PCT but that's because my body has stabilized at the weight. I also do most of my cutting through slow cardio and still maintain caloires. I did that last cut 3 weeks into PCT and cut bf% with out losing more than 2lbs total.