Aromasin instead of SERMs?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like clomid for post cycle therapy very much but unfortunately my eyes don't like it at all. The more I read on nolvadex the more I want to avoid it. Toremifene seems to be a very good candidate for post cycle therapy but apparently 60mg of Tor has the same thromboembolic risk as 20mg of nolva. I was also looked into Raloxifene but even if this is the SERMs with least side effect it's not as effective as others to regenerate HPTA. So I was looking for an alternative to these SERMs. cyclofenil sounds good but nobody is selling it anymore. Then I was looking into Aromasin. I read in another post that "Aromasin doesn't act like other AIs . It does not stop the body from producing estrogen. rather, it makes it so the estrogen is unable to bind to receptors by deactivating the binding enzyme". If this is true it looks like it's method of action is closer to SERMs than to AIs. And Anthony Roberts write in one of his articles : "Aromasin, at 20-25mg/day will raise your testosterone levels by about 60%, and also help out your free to bound testosterone ratio by lowering levels of Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG), by about 20% (12)…SHBG is that nasty enzyme that binds to testosterone and renders it useless for building muscle. "

Taking all these into consideration I was thinking maybe I can take Aromasin (not combined with SERM) for my PCT? what do you think? Do you think it will work as good or almost as good as SERMs?

Puzzle

Awards
*achoo*

I know there's a lot of dust on this thread but I'm searching for aromasin for pct and found this beaut of a question. What do you guys think?

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Ive used it - good stuff. Run it with Nolva, 20mg for the first week, 10mg after.