Hows this for a PCT for Pheradrol?

mark831

Awards
Hi all,
1st post ever, although ive been a member on here for I think about a year just reading and learning as much as possible!!!

Im a 25 yr old, 5'10", weigh 180lb. Im about 12% BF (Guess) and looking to pack on as much muscle as possible. I have been lifing for the past 5/6 years although there have been times when ive had a break for a few months, but generally keep with it.

This will be my 1st cycle ever, and at this time I only intend to do 1/2 no matter how well they go.

At this time diet is clean with lots of protein and less carbs. I intend to up my carbs and eat like a horse whilst on cycle (Possibly with the aid of Grub-On) but obviously within reason.

Heres what im thinking........

CYCLE

Week 1 P'drol 10mg
Week 2 P'drol 20mg
Week 3 P'drol 20mg
Week 4 P'drol 20mg

post cycle therapy

Nolva 40mg/RXT 25mg/Fenugreek 1g -- Retain 3 caps
Nolva 30mg/RXT 50mg/Fenugreek 2g -- Retain 3 caps
Nolva 20mg/RXT 50mg/Fenugreek 3g -- Retain 3 caps
Nolva 10mg/RXT 75mg/Fenugreek 3g -- Retain 3 caps

Two week prior to starting my cycle I will start running my support supplements, then throughout and through post cycle therapy as follows........

Week 1 Hawthorn 1500 mg/ed, RYR=1200mg/day Co-Q10=100mg/day, Milk Thistle 1000mg/ed, Celery Seed 3 caps, Fish Oil 10-14 g/day, ALA 600mg/ed

Week 2 Hawthorn 1500 mg/ed, RYR=1200mg/day Co-Q10=100mg/day, Milk Thistle 1000mg/ed, Celery Seed 3 caps, Fish Oil 10-14 g/day, ALA 600mg/ed

Week 3 Hawthorn 1500 mg/ed, RYR=1200mg/day Co-Q10=100mg/day, Milk Thistle 1000mg/ed, Celery Seed 3 caps, Fish Oil 10-14 g/day, ALA 600mg/ed

Week 4 Hawthorn 1500 mg/ed, RYR=1200mg/day Co-Q10=100mg/day, Milk Thistle 1000mg/ed, Celery Seed 3 caps, Fish Oil 10-14 g/day, ALA 600mg/ed

Week 5 BEGIN post cycle therapy Hawthorn 1500 mg/ed, RYR=1200mg/day Co-Q10=100mg/day, Milk Thistle 1000mg/ed, Celery Seed 3 caps, Fish Oil 10-14 g/day, ALA 600mg/ed, CEE

Week 6 Hawthorn 1500 mg/ed, RYR=1200mg/day Co-Q10=100mg/day, Milk Thistle 1000mg/ed or, Celery Seed 3 caps, Fish Oil 10-14 g/day, ALA 600mg/ed, CEE

Week 7 Hawthorn 1500 mg/ed, RYR=1200mg/day Co-Q10=100mg/day, Milk Thistle 1000mg/ed, Celery Seed 3 caps, Fish Oil 1-4 g/ed, ALA 600mg/ed, CEE

Week 8 Hawthorn 1500 mg/ed, RYR=1200mg/day Co-Q10=100mg/day, Milk Thistle 1000mg/ed, Celery Seed 3 caps, Fish Oil 1-4 g/ed, ALA 600mg/ed, CEE

How does this look????? Id much rather be safe and make sure that I have everything prior to starting and that im sure ive got the right PCT in place (Any advice greatly appreciated).

Being realistic, id like to add on 10lb muscle with this cycle, from reading the many phera plex logs I think if diet and training is correct that this would not be that hard to do, if the phera agrees with me?????

Almost forgot......For PCT I will also be running either POWERFULL or ACTIVATE. I have tried both and personally perfer Powerfull. Do you feel that this would be ok????

I may scrap all the support supps and just get some cycle support from AI and then add in some fish oil etc.

Sorry for the long post, I just want to make sure I get this right and go into the cycle with everything I need.

Thanks again,

Mark

YaoBling

Awards
If you haven't already gone out and bought your support supps, you can save money by getting AI's Cycle Support.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea if you havnt bought all your supporting supps yet, purchase some cycle support with your grub on. Great product at a fraction of the price youd pay for all of those.

Also everything looks great, if i were you, and i realize this is ur first PH cycle, but id start out at 20mgs and work ur way up from there. I started at 30 and didnt see much till i raised it to 40mgs, now granted i have more cycles under my belt then you, but im right around the same weight at 184lbs and 5'8" or so. Others may say 10 is good enough but id say start at 20. Other then that ur tapering looks great and looks like uve read up on ur supps! Good job bud and good luck with ur cycle.

Added on edit:

I also believe with this being ur first hormonal cycle and the way you plan to eat 10lbs should be easy no problem. Im betting ull get atleast 15lbs out of it. If you like powerfull go with powerfull. Activate is a great product tho too. Its up to you bro.

mark831

Awards
Thanks for all the help........Grub On and Cycle Support now ordered!!!!!!!

Cant wait for my 1st cycle!

mark831

Awards
When will you be starting this?

I hope to be starting mid September, just waiting for my grub on and cycle support to arrive......also nutraplanet are out of RXT.......dam it!!! So as soon as I have everything i'll going for it!!!

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Hi all,
1st post ever, although ive been a member on here for I think about a year just reading and learning as much as possible!!!

Im a 25 yr old, 5'10", weigh 180lb. Im about 12% BF (Guess) and looking to pack on as much muscle as possible. I have been lifing for the past 5/6 years although there have been times when ive had a break for a few months, but generally keep with it.

This will be my 1st cycle ever, and at this time I only intend to do 1/2 no matter how well they go.

At this time diet is clean with lots of protein and less carbs. I intend to up my carbs and eat like a horse whilst on cycle (Possibly with the aid of Grub-On) but obviously within reason.

Heres what im thinking........

CYCLE

Week 1 P'drol 10mg
Week 2 P'drol 20mg
Week 3 P'drol 20mg
Week 4 P'drol 20mg

post cycle therapy

Nolva 40mg/RXT 25mg/Fenugreek 1g -- Retain 3 caps
Nolva 30mg/RXT 50mg/Fenugreek 2g -- Retain 3 caps
Nolva 20mg/RXT 50mg/Fenugreek 3g -- Retain 3 caps
Nolva 10mg/RXT 75mg/Fenugreek 3g -- Retain 3 caps
Everything looks great except for one point. My main concern is with the ramping up of the RXT. You're PCT is ending with 75mg of ATD...that does is enough to obliterate estrogen levels to hell. And then you just stop suddenly. All of a sudden, estrogen goes from being non-existant, to being free to rebound and run rampant like crazy in your body. This IMO is the reason for the delayed-gyno that some have experienced after pct. You go from Zero estrogen, to an ass-load of estrogen in a very short period of time, rather than letting it slowly return.

If you're going to ramp up the RXT, try extending you dose of RXT as follows.

25mg
50mg
50mg
75mg
50mg
25mg
25mg

So in essense you ramp up, then your ramp down to slowly let your estrogen levels return to normal, rather than opening the flood gates by ceasing at 75mg ATD. I believe that a ramp up method of using ATD requires a ramp down as well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 48
Weathermark Post Cycle Therapy 8
musclefool Post Cycle Therapy 22
southparkbbb Anabolics 21