Anthony Robert PCT

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
I see a lot of praise for Anthony Robert's and his knowledge, but it seems that very few actually follow his PCT method, from reading the boards and the logs?

FYI, he has the HCG with Aromasin and Novla PCT combo recommendation

Does anyone have personal experience? Is it worth trying, or is his Post Cycle introduction of HCG too old school?

Or is his "theory" on aromasin/HCG combo just to theoritical?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think a lot of people agree something is good avice but never follow it. it isn't a Anthony Roberts thing :) I think it's just people tend to go the easiest and cheapest route in PCT.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
You should probably just ask Anthony if he's tried it. You would think someone would practice what they preach, but you'd be surprised that is not always the case. Without really lowering myself to defamation like he would, I am just going to say that his theories are pure speculation... mostly followed by his blind devotees over at T-nation.

Many people more knowlegable than Anthony (ie endocrinologists) have blasted his theories and met only disparaging remarks without any real backup or intellectual retorts. I fear many of these proof positive threads have been deleted.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There ya go! I'm sure you'll get more informed opinions.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
If you want info on post cycle therapy read up on Swales information. Anthony Roberts is not an expert in the field, they are merely his opinions that may or may not be based on research.

Johnny666

Awards
I'm going to try his method starting Thursday when my PCT starts. We'll see how it goes.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
If you want info on post cycle therapy read up on Swales information. Anthony Roberts is not an expert in the field, they are merely his opinions that may or may not be based on research.
Good points, especially considering Dr. John aka Swale will hopefully be a fixture on the board. I was disappointed to see him depart from Meso a few months back.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Jonny he's a great asset to our board, meso is a mine field brother.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
You should probably just ask Anthony if he's tried it. You would think someone would practice what they preach, but you'd be surprised that is not always the case. Without really lowering myself to defamation like he would, I am just going to say that his theories are pure speculation... mostly followed by his blind devotees over at T-nation.

Many people more knowlegable than Anthony (ie endocrinologists) have blasted his theories and met only disparaging remarks without any real backup or intellectual retorts. I fear many of these proof positive threads have been deleted.
Man I've gone through some of those threads and it's unbelievable, he sounds like a kid throwing a temper tantrum, on and on with nothing to back his "theories", I can't believe they let him post articles over there. Anyway I'd be pretty sceptical of anything he advices!

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I have not been to Meso since his departure, he was the only reason I ventured on.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:lol: NAWWWWW J surely you jest.

Didn't know he was a part of the forum, definately respect his thoughts.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Guys,

I was researching Swale and Robert's, and I felt as though Roberts had done a bit research and had some decent theory, but as we all know theory and practice depart.

For example theoritcally it has been possible to create a nasal application of insulin for 20 years, but only now after millions of dollars spent by several drug companies only pfizer actually found one that they can bring to market. (Lilly lost millions in a failed attempt)

Because there are not alot of PCT studies we have to rely on related studies (hypo gonadial men), and Cycle logs. As ancedotal as cycle logs are, I can draw some conclusions if I can find dozens of logs that tell similar stories on several boards from many different people (age, gear used, etc. etc.)

Because of the lack of feedback, on the Robert's PCT I would be hesitant to play guinea pig. I however see a lot of people following Swale, and with fairly good results.