PP PCT Help

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
I've currently been reading many different things about what post cycle therapy's should be for different PH's and such. I'm going to be running a cycle of PP
10/20/20 maybe even a 4th week depending on the results of the third week.

I was really interested though in AI's Cycle Support as just a basic support. Prolly going to pick up 2 bottles for on cycle and post. or is that too much?

The one thing that really gets me though is all the different AI's and cortisol type products..so I was thinking is it really needed to run a AI though?

of course Im going to run Nolva 40/40/20/20...the 4th 20 depending how long I run the PP. Forgot to mention going to start to cycle CEE after the cycle and add fenugreek(Thought it was in the cycle support oops).

Wanted to run Lean Extreme and maybe Rebound XT if it's really needed but is it since PP isn't as harsh as superdrol per say and because I doubt I will go above 20mg's.

Any feedback would be well apprciated.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
This is my post cycle therapy after a 4 week ergomax LMG cycle..... So far at the end of week one I've kept all my gains... All spread thru out the day.

Week 1: Rebound XT (3 caps), Retain (3 caps), Perfect cycle (two caps), and a multi vitamin.

week 2: Rebound XT (2 caps), Retain (3 caps), Perfect cycle (two caps), and a multi vitamin.

Week 3: Same as week 2.

Week 4: Rebound XT (1 cap), Retain (3 caps), Perfect cycle (two caps), and a multi vitamin.

If your only doing a 3 week cycle, you should only need 3 week PCT.... I wouldn't run Nolva unless you really needed it.

Tunasandwich

Awards
2 Fresh, look into a product called Restore by ARLI. It has a free test booster, AI and Cortisol control all in one pill.

Less sides then RXT and reported major libido boosts.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
AI's cycle support is good stuff!!! I would definitely run that prior, during and throughout pct! Nolva alone is really enough, but lean extreme is a nice addition. I have mixed feelings about RXT, I'm going to try Reloaded next time but you'll find numerous arguments concerning the use of AI in PCT, I would say it's 50% use it and 50% go the serm only route. All the gyno stories come from AI users, you decide.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
AI's cycle support is good stuff!!! I would definitely run that prior, during and throughout post cycle therapy! Nolva alone is really enough, but lean extreme is a nice addition. I have mixed feelings about RXT, I'm going to try Reloaded next time but you'll find numerous arguments concerning the use of AI in PCT, I would say it's 50% use it and 50% go the serm only route. All the gyno stories come from AI users, you decide.
Good postin right thar. ^^^

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
There has always something been unsettling to me about taking RXT and those products idk why.

I'm not really gyno prone and it's not a big concern to me unless it's like wow. But so far here's what I got

Supplements running already and going throughout cycle

-ON 100% Whey Gold
-BN's BCAA's
-NOW ADAM(might have to start running aninmal paks somewhere in the cycle cause I only have a few weeks left)
-GABA

During the cycle im going to run all of this plus AI's Cycle support.

post cycle therapy
-Nolva
-Lean Xtreme(or would restore be a better way to go,im leaning towards LX)
-Fenugreek
-CEE
-AI's Cycle support
-Found a deal of Anagen and Fenotest(Great responder to Anagen)

How bout any Fish oil's? either EFA or Sesamin was my idea.