Gettin deez nuts back

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
Well, I have been noticing a size issue in my testes lately following my last superdrol cycle. Was wondering if I can get a little help with bringing everything back to normal. First off this is my second cycle, I ran the normal supps while on cycle and finished a 4 wk cycle at 30mgs. I started PCT with one week of nolva and 25mg of RXT along with fenugreek and DHEA. I noticed at the end of week 2 PCT my nuts were still a bit small. I am almost done with PCT and still have crap for a labido and my testes are still shrunk. Here was how my PCT went.

wk 1 40mg nolva, 25 rxt, 3 fenu and 200mg dhea
wk 2 25mg rxt, 4 fenu 200mg dhea
wk 3 25mg rxt 5 fenu and 100mg dhea
wk 4 is now, 25mg rxt, 6 fen and 50mg dhea
all during the 4wks I have done 55mcgs of IGF on workout days only.
I have no signs of gyno and my weight has remained steady as had bodyfat.

I have maintained all my strength I gained during the cycle but would kinda like to get a labido back. Any suggestions or just wait until the Rxt is out of my system?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HCG is supposed to have a good effect on Nut size.

Check out the load blowers log.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
why did you only run novla for a week?

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't feeling any gyno related symptoms therefore I just stuck with the rebound xt, fenu and dhea. Should I pick it back up again for the last few days?

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Uh..you're supposed to run Nolva or Clomid or Torem for all 4 weeks...decreasing the amount each week.

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
I thought that was only to prevent gyno? I know it has other properties such as restoring lipid values as well, but what would it do for labido testes size?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It also has properties that help the HPTA recover. Shame on you.

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
(Slapping hand)
Now that I am here should I do a low dose for a few weeks?

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
It shouldn't hurt. I would say in addition to that you want to add some trib or maca, etc also.

torp

Awards
I may have some of that red kat stuff too.
I doubt that would help much at this stage but it won't hurt. Tongkat ali will help stimulate more free natty test but your nuts are too shrunken to do that well right now. Fix your testicular shrinkage first by hitting the nolvadex again and a good AI. Presonally, I would do another longer PCT (in essence what you are doing) till you get your testicular size and libido back. I never end PCT till I'm back to normal. Period. While a month seems to be the average time that people do a PCT and usually achieve recovery, it is just that, an average. You may take longer depending on your chemistry and what you cycled, cycle length, history, etc so don't discontinue PCT till you are normalized.

I don't understand why people don't see that as common sense.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Uh..you're supposed to run Nolva or Clomid or Torem for all 4 weeks...decreasing the amount each week.
Clomid will being the nuts back quickly (acts quicker than nolva). I can't vouch for Toremifene, but have read good things about it's potency.

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
I started nolva about a week ago, everything seems to be coming back "up" again.