Gynexin??

Canadian Bacon

Awards
I was researching gyno and the different treatments available and I ran into this product called Gynexin. Just wondering if anyone on the board has heard of it or tried it??

Chad

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is that the stupid 'anti-gyno' supplement that's made from crushed up seashells?

dav14

Awards
Gynexin - POISON DO NOT USE

If this post stop one person doing what I did then it will be worth it.
Bought 1 bottle of this crap Gynexin , tried for two days and only 2 tablets a day not the 3 they tell you too.
The results were horrifying , It started with my mouth juddering uncontrollably , then a severe headache followed which built up so bad by day two I can't tell you.
They caused my whole body to ache and my mouth was contantly watering as if I was going to be sick, I developed servere abdominal cramps, and uncontrollable chills down my spine.
In the end I could hardly walk.
IF YOUR CONSIDERING TRYING THIS, THEN DON'T , IT'S POISON!
They try and get you to buy as much as possible because they know you are never going back for more, they post bogus claims of doctors crediting it and bogus users explaining how great it is.
This stuff will make you violently ill and the FDA need to be looking into the sale of it.
If anyone knows how to get this stuff reported to the FDA and withdrawn from sale please do so, I think this stuff could kill someone, I am not kidding.

Mapexlb

Awards
Bought 1 bottle of this crap Gynexin , tried for two days and only 2 tablets a day not the 3 they tell you too.
The results were horrifying , It started with my mouth juddering uncontrollably , then a severe headache followed which built up so bad by day two I can't tell you.
They caused my whole body to ache and my mouth was contantly watering as if I was going to be sick, I developed servere abdominal cramps, and uncontrollable chills down my spine.
They try and get you to buy as much as possible because they know you are never going back for more, they post bogus claims of doctors crediting it and bogus users explaining how great it is.
This stuff will make you violently ill and the FDA need to be looking into the sale of it.
If anyone knows how to get this stuff reported to the FDA and withdrawn from sale please do so, I think this stuff could kill someone, I am not kidding.
poison? did you ever think "hey, maybe I am allergic to this"? I have been taking gynexin for a few days now and I feel great, no breakouts, no rashes and I actually have alot of good energy and I am losing weight. Just because you're body didn't react well doesn't mean you need to jump the gun and tell everyone that it is poison... you were allergic to it and had an allergic reaction but trust me, Gynexin isn't poison.

stevejsr

Awards
I was willing to throw away money as a last resort to get rid of these manboobs. I'm 170, 5'9" so I don't consider myself overweight.

I ordered a 3 month supply of these so-called magic pills from this Canadian company and followed the very few instructions that were on the box. I even took before pictures hoping to see positive results at the end of 3 months. I spent the summer of '09 to rid myself of this problem. Along with the twice a day pills, I worked out regularly and followed a nearly vegetarian diet. 3 months later, absolutely NO RESULTS. I even took 'after' pictures. They show no improvement at all.

I had several questions during the 3 month period that I submitted to their 'contact us' link. NOT ONE PERSON REPLIED TO ANY OF MY QUESTIONS. After several calls to their 'order operator' complaining about their customer service and asking for SOMEONE to PLEASE call me. After three weeks, I finally received a call. I explained how displeased I was with their product and I wanted a refund. Their website states '100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.' Guess what? No Refund! They only offered to send me another box of these pills for free. WHY?? 3 MONTHS OF PILLS DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! WHY SHOULD I WANT ANOTHER BOX OF PILLS???

This is an example of a very clever internet marketing scheme. Type in the name of the product in Google or any search engine and you will get pages of hits for the product. They all link back to their webpage. There are a few reviews of the product that are nothing more than cleverly disguised advertisements, obviously freelance writers paid by the company to give favorable reviews.

There once was a link to before and after pictures on their website. Click on it and all it says is 'COMING SOON.' I questioned them about this. The next week, the link was gone. hmmmm.. They have been in business for over 5 years, WHY NO BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES?

I have never seen any testimonials of this product outside of their website. Search everywhere and nobody even knows about this product. I even asked my doctor this week about it, he never heard of it.

They claim the pill targets the mammary fat glands in the chest. If this were true, the entire pharmaceutical industry would see a revolution in pills that target fat in your butt, fat in your thighs, fat in your stomach, etc. etc.

Save your money! Exercise, diet, whatever. Don't waste your money on internet schemes that make unbelieveable promises. All they want is your money! After they get it, it's 'bye bye Sucker! I learned my lesson the hard way and sadly will continue to keep my shirt on!
If you have tried this product and it worked for you, then WHY HAVEN'T WE HEARD FROM YOU??

riskyifzal

Awards
They have written on the website that gynexin work for 99% people.
so if u are from the remaining 1% whats their fault.
u must have ordered gynexin 1 bottle before to see if it works or not.
Results start appearing after 15-20 days.

i have used gynexin myself and it worked for me.i just got ridd off 20 kgs.
my 1 chest became smaller and tahn other.
as they said.
However my weight incresed 10 kgs after stop taking gynexin bcz gynexin works good in summers fastly than in winters and i used it in summers.when winter came i stopped taking gynexin
after stopping gynexin my weight increased bcz i started eating rapidly junk food.
but even then my samller chest didnt became as it was before taking gynexin.

u can say i could had reduced my chest and weight more if i had continued using gynexin.now i have started using gynexin again from last 3-4 days and in this summer i will get rid off this bulka nd puffy nipples.

riskyifzal

Awards
the which had excessive fat got samller first bcz as they said the area which had excessive fat will start getting smaller first .
this applies to my hips also

riskyifzal

Awards
They have written on the website that gynexin work for 99% people.
so if u are from the remaining 1% whats their fault.
u must have ordered gynexin 1 bottle before to see if it works or not.
Results start appearing after 15-20 days.

i have used gynexin myself and it worked for me.i just got ridd off 20 kgs.
my 1 chest became smaller and tahn other.
as they said.
However my weight incresed 10 kgs after stop taking gynexin bcz gynexin works good in summers fastly than in winters and i used it in summers.when winter came i stopped taking gynexin
after stopping gynexin my weight increased bcz i started eating rapidly junk food.
but even then my samller chest didnt became as it was before taking gynexin.

u can say i could had reduced my chest and weight more if i had continued using gynexin.now i have started using gynexin again from last 3-4 days and in this summer i will get rid off this bulka nd puffy nipples.

stevejsr

Awards
First of all, anyone who believes any website that claims 99% success rate is a total idiot. This company has been rated right up there with the acai berry scam. Furthermore, if you would READ MY POST CLEARLY, I did NOT buy only one bottle, I bought THREE bottles. Over the course of 3 months, there was NO results, They gave me a fourth bottle to try, so after 4 months, there was no benefit at all This is nothing but a fatburning bill which you can buy at the local grocery for a fraction of the price. The only thing, this company's product does not work.

You say that when you stopped taking this product and started eating junk food, your weight increased. Well, DUHHHHHH!

stevejsr

Awards
Zudker Medical Group, the company that runs this outfit is no longer listed on the Vancouver BBB. I wonder why. They had so many complaints filed against them, they are no longer there.

Perterson

Awards
Gynexin

HI !
My name is Sam.
I know exactly what many good fellows are going through with chest work out: Enduring puffy nipples, men breasts and gynecomastia... I've been dealing with this horrific disease until I found the miraculous solution after many prayers. Well I got healed !... I'm blessed to share the secret with you today. I just found how to get rid of unsitely man boobs - 100% safe - 100% natural. I've tried Gynexin Alpha formula from gynexin.com and it works awesome.

Be blessed !

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
Hey my gym partner used this stuff.. it works and it can be a very handy tool in losing that stubborn fat...its not a miracle pill...you cant just take it and expect it to work by itself....you have to do persistent cardio and diet well ...he was running at LEAST 3 times a week...he and I both saw his results progress within a month...it was successful targeting his chest fat first rather than waiting to get to 8-10% bf range for the fat to completely subside.... Anyway it took him 2 months and he lost his "bitch tits", but is still a bit chubby...at least hes not scared to take his shirt off at the gym...haha...now hes working on gettin rid of his love handles... OH THIS IS NOTT A CURE FOR GYNO...ITS A CURE FOR CHEST FAT...if you want to get rid of gyno

Dose nolva 40-80mgs (depending how bad it is) a day untill it subsides...then keep dosing it at 20 or 10....If you dont see it subsiding than that means you either need to get it surgically removed, or you got fake nolva.

BenjaminSlams

Awards
hey whatup guys.. thanks for sharing the reviews of this product.. I'm not so sure I want to try it now but still might.

^ "Dose nolva 40-80mgs" -> bro can you pplllzz tell me what that is and where to get it this problem is killing me!

I found some discounts on buy-gynexin.com,, did you guys find any cheaper sources? I'm looking to maybe buy this in the next few days so some advice would be good.

I joined the forum just to get some info on this so please help! I also do cardio and lift heavy weights do you think it will work well? Please post the cheapest place to get good drugs to combat this problem!

Thanks bros! :saevilw:

JPBurns

Awards
I was researching gyno and the different treatments available and I ran into this product called Gynexin. Just wondering if anyone on the board has heard of it or tried it??

Chad
Hey Chad

I have the same problems as you and other big guys.. I am 6'3 250lbs and am starting gynexin. Have been using it for 1 week now and i got 1/2 an inch off my chest. I was pretty suprised since Its supposed to take like 3-4 weeks. anyways maybe its a fluke or imma freak haha. As for this guy saying he got sick and all that maybe hes alergic or just a wus lol. I guess we think alike cuz the site you are talking about is the one I ordered from the buy-gynexin.com Very fast shipping and good prices.
Anyways Im looking forward to the rest of my treatment hopefully these titties are gonna poof soon haha.

Regards
Jp

ps Ill track this topic see if you foloow up.

jamgreen

Awards
Gynexin - POISON DO NOT USE

Regarding this user:

I first bought a 2 month supply of gynexin and I noticed some subtle changes in my chest size so I decided to buy another 3 month supply. The 3 month supply came with Korexin Omega a dietary supplement that advises you to take 1 in the morning and 1 at night. I also was already taking 3 pills of the regular gynexin everyday. After 1 week I felt tremendous heartburn, indigestion, watering at the mouth and no bowel movement. I eventually went to the emergency room where the doctor told me I was constipated and needed more fiber in my diet. Before I took the gynexin with the Korexin I never had a problem with bm, now all of a sudden I cant take a crap. The doctor advised me I had alot of stool build up in my intestines after he did a cat scan of my stomach. I stopped taking the Korexin and just continued taking the 3 pills of gynexin daily. I hope I don't have anymore problems because honestly I felt like I was going to die. I had uncontrollable hiccups, and belching. If anyone else experienced this please leave a comment...

millsy30

Awards
For what I am reading, is it meant for reducing general fat, or just the chest fat? I have bought it, and I have used it for 2 weeks now. I haven't noticed any changes yet, so I'll keep on using it for some more time. For those who have given the positive reviews, are you guys honest users or just people paid by that company? It's just that when reading those reviews they all talk wonders of it. I can't say it doesn't work yet because I've only tried it for two weeks. In my case, I think I may have real gyno. I'm actually quite slim, I don't need to lose wait, if anything, I should put on some weight by adding muscle. But I wonder if working out will help with the man boobs. Will Gynexin work for me?
Thanks

egypt82

Awards
i love how all the positive reviews are well written....something is fishy

c.wolf

Awards
I tried it as a last resort for 5 months I believe, saw your money it was a total waste, if it looks bad enough to you or are self conscious about it your only option may be surgery.