Gyno surgery

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
Im not sure that this has anything to do with PCT but it does have to do with Gyno. I have had Gyno for a while now and it seems that nothing is getting rid of it, not even Letro at 2.5mgs a day for 4 weeks has done the trick. I can get rid of the lumps almost all the way but the puffiness is still there. I was thinking about surgury but am worried that it will effect chest muscle. Is there anyone who has gone under the knife for gyno that can tell me how it worked and the sides?

maximus79

maximus79

Awards
Dude, there are many bodybuilders who undergo this type of procedure. If anything, it will improve the contour and shape of your chest for a better appearance. I have some puffiness myself and I plan on getting the surgery once I have enough cash. If you search the internet, there are hundreds of before and after surgery photos out there. That should give you an idea of what to expect.

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
Dude, there are many bodybuilders who undergo this type of procedure. If anything, it will improve the contour and shape of your chest for a better appearance. I have some puffiness myself and I plan on getting the surgery once I have enough cash. If you search the internet, there are hundreds of before and after surgery photos out there. That should give you an idea of what to expect.
Thanks, I appreciate the response.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

What he said. I bet you'd be surprised at the % of pro-bodybuilders who have had the procedure done.