Bloodwork 3 Weeks After PCT

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
I finished the following cycle a couple of months ago and I got my bloodwork back today which is three weeks since I ended my PCT.

Test Prop 150mg/eod
Tren Ace 75mg/eod
Proviron 25mg /ed
250iu of HCG (2x Week)

PCT for Cycle was:

wk1: Clomid 150mg/d (300mg Day 1), Nolva 60mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 75mg/d, Activate
wk2: Clomid 100mg/d, Nolva 40mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 50mg/d, Activate
wk3: Nolva 20mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 25mg/d, Activate
wk4: Nolva 20mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d, Activate
wk5: Nolva 10mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d

Other Suppliments:

Fenugreek 1200mg a day + 1000mg everyweek after.
CEE
Tribulus Terriestris

My blood work came back as:

Total Cholesterol: 188 mg/dl
LDL: 125 mg/dl
Testosterone: 453 ng/dL

The numbers from what I have read look good. One thing to keep in mind is that I am 43 years old.

It was a awsome cycle and I got my bench to over 400 pounds after starting close to 300. I am looking at planning another cycle sometime in the near future.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
What about your other values? How do they look?

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Those are probably the ones he needs to be most concerned about. True enough, there are definately a few others I'd make sure are good, but from what he was running those are the baddies he should be watching. I get a full panel done just because I'm anal, but it's also good practice!

What about your other values? How do they look?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Work on getting your LDL to HDL ratio down. Total cholesterol is not bad at all.

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
Is the test number good for my age? I will work on my LDL to HDL ratio as you indicated.

Thanks for the input. I was hoping the post would also show the effectiveness of my PCT protocol for others.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
453 is not bad at all for your age IMO. Everyone wants the coveted 900 but that's generally reserved for teens and genetic super atheletes.

You'd probably have some good free test increase if you added nettle root/Activate. I'm liking this stuff a lot.

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
If I wanted to try another cycle in the future, what values should I be trying to target? I was thinking of maybe a short 8 week cycle in the not too distant future.