Horrible acne post cycle help

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, started my pct about a week ago+ and I barely had acne on cycle but the minute i stop.... BAMMM!!!! Horriffic acne, its getting really bad all over my arms and back and my girl is starting to wonder whats up!

What do you guys use to fight this problem until hormone levels return to normal and hopefull this will go away then right??

p.s. I go tanning almost every day, showering twice daily as well. Any over the counter soap, or body wash recomended/. and how long is this to be expected?

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
I got some acne on my shoulders and chest after a 3 weeker of superdrol. The acne has just aobut totally gone away and it has been 5 weeks since I finished my cycle. I would use a mild acne body wash with salycylic (sp?) acid.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
guggulbolic
2 ounces of lemon juice chased with something to rinse off teeth
1500mgs of of B-5

warning: doing both guggulbolic and lemon juice will really severly dry up your skin

GettinSwol

Awards
guggulbolic
2 ounces of lemon juice chased with something to rinse off teeth
1500mgs of of B-5

warning: doing both guggulbolic and lemon juice will really severly dry up your skin
So you could do one of the three? 2 oz of lemon juice ehh.. sounds easy enough

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Isn't the acne most likely caused by his post cycle therapy, not the cycle itself? Post cycle therapy is designed to get your body producing its own testosterone, and one of the side effects of test is acne. This is probably a GOOD sign, in that it indicates your nuts are starting to work again. Or is 1 week too soon for this to be happening?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I'd take B5 and use anti-bacterial soap/gel for the next couple of weeks and if it hasn't died down and dissapeared I'd consider Accutane or something slightly less harsh.
Exactly how bad is it?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im taking 3 grams a day of B5 and its hardly doing shet i read that you need to take 10 grams ED til it subsides then take maintanence dose of 3-4 grams after that till its gone.

Accutane has shown to have bad signs. depression and really dry you out. but it is the most effective.

clindamycin gel is what the doc prescribed me. you wash with neutrogena clenser then use toner than the gel then a moisturizer 2times a day....i hardly have any new pimples now just occasionally.

im starting to think i have problems because i work at night and hardly get any sun. Im gonna hit the beach this weekend hopefully i think that will solve the problem.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Accutane is too harsh on the liver. Esp after a methylated cycle. On ATD you're going to have acne within a few days of taking it. I recommend, Lemon Juice buy some real lemon squeezers and dump the whole bottle into your gallon jug. or half the bottle for cost effectiveness. Drink the gallon a day and take a b-complex(b-12,b-6), pantothenic acid, and Vitamin C. You also might want to consider niacin with flush @ 500mg. It works well.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
So you could do one of the three? 2 oz of lemon juice ehh.. sounds easy enough
B-5 works differently

You can use lemon juice and guggulbolic at the same time, but it dry your skin out very much.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
B-5 works differently

You can use lemon juice and guggulbolic at the same time, but it dry your skin out very much.

Is the b-5 an oral vitamin?? and i'm not sure what or where to get guggulbolic?

The acne is all over my shoulders, down the side of my arms near the triceps and even on my back. I have always had clear sensative skin and everyone that knows me knows somehting is up.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established

The acne is all over my shoulders, down the side of my arms near the triceps and even on my back. I have always had clear sensative skin and everyone that knows me knows somehting is up.
That's not uncommon. Many people get comments on it. Just tell them you were sweating and forgot/too busy to take a shower and that's what happend. Gross but it's enough to gross them the **** out and make them shut the **** up. Now the B-5 or Pantothenic Acid is soooooooooooo common you can pick it up at your local health food store/supplement store or even GNC. I recommend a better brand than GNC's though. Solaray is a good one. You can either buy guggulbolic from one of our board sponsors or you can do a search on google for it, but board sponsors are pretty inexpensive.

Edit- And yes the B-5/Pantothenic Acid is an oral vitamin that is generally a white tablet/encapsulated white powder.

GR OUT

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
That's not uncommon. Many people get comments on it. Just tell them you were sweating and forgot/too busy to take a shower and that's what happend. Gross but it's enough to gross them the **** out and make them shut the **** up. Now the B-5 or Pantothenic Acid is soooooooooooo common you can pick it up at your local health food store/supplement store or even GNC. I recommend a better brand than GNC's though. Solaray is a good one. You can either buy guggulbolic from one of our board sponsors or you can do a search on google for it, but board sponsors are pretty inexpensive.

Edit- And yes the B-5/Pantothenic Acid is an oral vitamin that is generally a white tablet/encapsulated white powder.

GR OUT

Wow, thanks for all the help bro, do you also have a special soap u recemend using?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow, thanks for all the help bro, do you also have a special soap u recemend using?
Neutrogena salicylic acid dries me out nicely. Also if you can get ahold of some Differin .1% cream it's nice as well. AKA Adapalene. It's a cream in a tube/jar. Your gerbil will probably like it alot. And you can find it from research chemicals companies online.

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
Accutane is too harsh on the liver. Esp after a methylated cycle. On ATD you're going to have acne within a few days of taking it. I recommend, Lemon Juice buy some real lemon squeezers and dump the whole bottle into your gallon jug. or half the bottle for cost effectiveness. Drink the gallon a day and take a b-complex(b-12,b-6), pantothenic acid, and Vitamin C. You also might want to consider niacin with flush @ 500mg. It works well.
I took accutane when I was 19, liver enzymes never budged. Just providing personal experience. I keep the IBE liquid around just in case, wouldn't hesitate to use it at low doses.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I took accutane when I was 19, liver enzymes never budged. Just providing personal experience. I keep the IBE liquid around just in case, wouldn't hesitate to use it at low doses.
That's interesting to know. I thought it caused damage as many users require a monthly blood test.

My apolagies.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established

Syntrax Guggulbolic is available from almost everywhere. Check out the store forums below for several good sources.

B-5 would be available from the same places and it an an oral vitamin.

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
That's interesting to know. I thought it caused damage as many users require a monthly blood test.

My apolagies.
The blood tests are really only for lipids -- triglycerides, cholesterol, etc. Everything else is just because. There is no theoretical reason why Accutane would be directly liver toxic, considering it's simply a vitamin A derivative.

For our purposes, 10mg BID for 7 days would be good enough to calm most people's roid-induced acne. I've read medical literature about how an alternative Accutane regimen is low doses over longer periods, or low doses with on/off scheduling. Side effects are very low using this strategy, and was developed for those who had elevated lipids at the traditionally high doses or those who have recurrent acne that require multiple Accutane courses.

lifthardheavy

Awards
this is why I think that one of the most imporant things to have during post cycle therapy , besides nolva, is an oral antibiotic. doxycycline and erythromycin are the best choices. You only need about 2 weeks worth. They are the most effective means of getting ridding of acne FAST. OTC topicals are too weak. Rx topicals take too long to work. Accutane is too harsh and takes 1-2 months to start working. The only other thing that comes close to oral antibiotics is benzamycin. B5 is hit or miss.

oral antibiotics are easy to get. Just dont take them for more than 2-3 weeks, twice per year. They will kill beneficial bacterial and possibly cause resistance .

lifthardheavy

Awards
Neutrogena salicylic acid dries me out nicely. Also if you can get ahold of some Differin .1% cream it's nice as well. AKA Adapalene. It's a cream in a tube/jar. Your gerbil will probably like it alot. And you can find it from research chemicals companies online.
differin is useless unless you start taking it months before PCT.

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
this is why I think that one of the most imporant things to have during post cycle therapy , besides nolva, is an oral antibiotic. doxycycline and erythromycin are the best choices. You only need about 2 weeks worth. They are the most effective means of getting ridding of acne FAST. OTC topicals are too weak. Rx topicals take too long to work. Accutane is too harsh and takes 1-2 months to start working. The only other thing that comes close to oral antibiotics is benzamycin. B5 is hit or miss.

oral antibiotics are easy to get. Just dont take them for more than 2-3 weeks, twice per year. They will kill beneficial bacterial and possibly cause resistance .
For me I remember it reduced sebum secretion within the first few days. People say 1-2 months to begin working on acne, but that's because people who take Accutane already have very acne-prone skin which takes a while to heal. And these patients are generally in their teens/early 20s when their endocrine system is whacked.

IMO, if you're not normally acne prone, then Accutane can begin working fairly quickly especially when it's hormone-induced acute acne. Just my theory.