Pheradrol Post Cycle Therapy Extras

GettinSwol

Awards
I'm planning on running my first PH. Here's my plan

Pre-Cycle:
Milk Thistle - 1g/day for 1 week pre/ON/post cycle therapy
Saw Palmetto - 320mg/day 1 week pre/none while ON unless I feel pain/include in PCT
Hawthorne Berry - 1g/day 2 weeks pre/ON

ON:
PP - 10/20/30/30 - 1 morning dose pre-wo & 1 afternoon dose
AX Perfect Cycle - 2 doses/day
RYR - 1.2g/day w/ food
COQ10 - 30mg 2-3x/day w/RYR
Policosanol - 20mg 2x/day
Milk Thistle & Hawthorne Berry

PCT:
Nolvadex - 40/40/20/20
AX PCT - 4/4/2/2 caps
Fenugreek - 3/4/5/6 caps
Milk Thistle & Saw Palmetto

I'm also going to be taking Pantothenic Acid throughout (10g/day pre-cycle & 3g/day ON & PCT) because I really don't want any body acne. Hopefully this helps

That is what I have. I've been recommended to take a low dosage of sesamin during the cycle and I might try that.

For PCT, I was recommended to add Activate in week 3 and Lean Xtreme throughout but I don't know if they should be necessary. I'm doing a lot of reading but hopefully a post might clear things up for me.

Modify?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think that it would be very beneficial to throw in any natural test booster and a cortisol suppressor. Activate and Lean Xtreme are two great choices and another similar choice would be Powerfull and Retain. They aren't necessary but they'll definetely help you solidify your gains and keep growing in PCT. Good luck.

GettinSwol

Awards
Very well put. I think it'll be a good idea and I'm hearing more and more good things about activate the more I read. Now I'm thinking about taking inverse dosages of Nolva to AX post cycle therapy. Woah it's hard to make up a final decision when there's so much different information about EVERY possible PCT..

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just to push you in the right direction. IMO you should be using Nolva at a low dosage for PCT rather than PCT. To my knowledge (and I may be wrong) AX's PCT will not protect you from gyno. Run Nolva solo.

GettinSwol

Awards
Week 1 Nolvadex 40 mg
Week 2 Nolvadex 40 mg
Week 3 Nolvadex 20 mg 75 mg atd
Week 4 Nolvadex 20 mg 50 mg ATD
Week 5 50 mg ATD
Week 6 25 mg ATD
Week 7 25 mg ATD

This is another example of a PCT that I've been looking at which would allow me to runn Nolva alone at the beginning of my PCT & move on to AX PCT. Does this look better?