PCT for 1-AD Cycle - Please review

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please critique the following post cycle therapy protocol that would follow a four week hypothetical 1-AD cycle at 400mgs/day (spaced evenly)?

PCT to include all liver/cholesterol/cardiovascular/prostate support supps as well as the following:

Week one: Nolva 40mg, 6-OXO 600mg, AX Retain 75mg
Week two: Nolva 20mg, 6-OXO 400mg, AX Retain 75mg
Week three: Nolva 10mg, 6-OXO 400mg, AX Retain 50mg
Week four: Nolva 10mg, 6-OXO 300mg, AX Retain 25mg

I will also be taking 5000mg of Trib (split evenly AM and PM). I had considered adding Fenugreek starting at 1000mg and boosting it by 500mg each week ‘til the end of PCT but after reading some posts on this board have decided to eliminate it from my protocol.

Thanks in advance everyone!

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It looks good to me. you could probably get away with lowering the doses even more towards the end of pct. 1ad at 400 is pretty mild.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Jumping from 300mg of 6-OXO to 0mgs in 1 day will result in estrogen rebound (high) and low testosterone. Taper out more gradually with 200 mgs for 3 days and 100mgs for 3 days. You should force your estrogen very low and then release it suddenly. It over shoots on high side for estragen and forces testosterone output down because of it.

It is not as important because of the Nolva, but you should taper in the same way with 6-OXO in the first and second week and peak in the 3rd week.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the reply guys.

Werewolf, I didn't quite understand what you meant by "peak in the third week". From your other comments though, you think I should run the 6-OXO like the following:

Days 1-7: 600mg
Days 8-14: 400mg
Days 15-22: 300mg
Days 23-25: 200mg
Days 26-28: 100mg

I just didn't think there was any risk for estrogen rebound as 6-OXO is generally considered to be a weak AI (when compared to ATD or presc. AIs). Thanks.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Ninjo, what's your stats?

Your PCT looks great. 1-AD at 400mg max isn't going to mess with your sytem too much I doubt. I believe what Werewolf was trying to say was "taper" in the 3rd week instead of "peak". Since 6-oxo is 100mg caps I believe, yes your taper schedule looks fine.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply guys.

Werewolf, I didn't quite understand what you meant by "peak in the third week". From your other comments though, you think I should run the 6-OXO like the following:

Days 1-7: 600mg
Days 8-14: 400mg
Days 15-22: 300mg
Days 23-25: 200mg
Days 26-28: 100mg

I just didn't think there was any risk for estrogen rebound as 6-OXO is generally considered to be a weak AI (when compared to ATD or presc. AIs). Thanks.
The prefered way to run an AI is inverse to SERM (Nolva). 40 mgs of Nolva and 600 mg on day 1 will drive estrogen levels to near zero. No, 600 mgs of 6-OXO is not a weak AI and will drive your estrogen down about same as 100 mgs of ATD and will kick in sooner. ATD has long half life so it build up over time. ATD has very long half life so estrogen rebound is not as big a problem (tapers itself). ATD also gives you more testosterone elevation per amount of estrogen suppression.

We have been trying for a while to get people to understand where all the all problems with delayed Gyno and low testosterone after post cycle therapy are coming from. Most it is coming from under estimating 6-OXO. Just the Nolva you running was consider a decent PCT a few years ago. Now you throw a very effective AI on top it and the PCT that probably will have your above your baseline testosterone before started your cycle at week 4. This is a good thing as long as you taper off properly.

600mgs of 6-OXO can more than double your normal testosterone levels and can be its own cycle.

Throw in some ActiveTE and you have modified NHA stack. ATD and Rebound Reloaded are better. Running more than 50 mgs ATD tends to kill libido, but it has the best testosterone increase to estrogen suppression ratio. Adding 1 or 2 RR to 50 mgs of ATD is probably best choice, but adding 3 6-OXO to 50 mgs of ATD is very efective.

Days 1 though 3 - 100mg 6-OXO
Days 4 though 6 - 200mgs 6-OXO
Days 7 though 9 - 300mgs 6-OXO
Days 10 though 12 - 400 mgs 6-OXO
Days 13 though 15 - 500 mgs 6-OXO
Days 16 though 18 - 600mgs 6-OXO
Days 19 though 21 - 500 mgs 6-OXO
Days 22 though 24 - 400 mgs 6-OXO
Days 25 though 27 - 300 mgs 6-OXO
Days 28 though 30 - 200mgs 6-OXO
Days 31 though 33 - 100mgs 6-OXO

I usually start gaining strength and muscle in week 3 of PCT and go into a NHA stack.

Adding 200 mgs of DHEA at day zero and taper off is a good. addition.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Viperspit,

I'm 36, weight at 185 (up five since start of cycle), been training for 10+ years and estimate present bf% at 13%.

Werewolf,

I have been following the "Running ATD inverse to SERM" thread but wasn't sure the same reasoning would apply to 6-OXO. Now that I think about it, they are both AIs so in theory the protocols s/b similar. I will definitely be running RR and Activate along w/Nolva for my next cycle (Methyl Masterdrol in November) but have two bottles of 6-OXO on hand and figured it s/b enough given this cycle.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Viperspit,

I'm 36, weight at 185 (up five since start of cycle), been training for 10+ years and estimate present bf% at 13%.

Werewolf,

I have been following the "Running ATD inverse to SERM" thread but wasn't sure the same reasoning would apply to 6-OXO. Now that I think about it, they are both AIs so in theory the protocols s/b similar. I will definitely be running RR and Activate along w/Nolva for my next cycle (Methyl Masterdrol in November) but have two bottles of 6-OXO on hand and figured it s/b enough given this cycle.
You stay up at 600mgs and add ActivaTe to make a good NHA cycle. Just end Activate before end 6-OXO (or RR) and taper off the 6-OXO properly. Remember ActivTe is actually slightly total testosterone suppressive so you need some AI time after to make sure Testosterone is up to normal.

You can start ActivaTE at day 0 of post cycle therapy, but I like day 4. You can run for up to 7 weeks.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
okay...will try that for my SD cycle in November...one more question about 6-OXO, when the daily dose starts getting in the higher range, should I split the dose (i.e. AM and PM) or just take it all at once with my Nolva prior to crashing for the night?

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
okay...will try that for my superdrol cycle in November...one more question about 6-OXO, when the daily dose starts getting in the higher range, should I split the dose (i.e. AM and PM) or just take it all at once with my Nolva prior to crashing for the night?
6-OXO is best taken all at the same time in evening roughly after dinner. Half-life is short and you want estrogen lowest during sleep.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Werewolf, if memory serves me correctly, Dr. D in the "Running ATD Inverse to SERM" thread recommends an abrupt stoppage to the RXT when it is at its highest dose (i.e. 75mg). However, you are recommending a taper for the 6-OXO, can you elaborate as to the difference in recommendations? If I haven't said it already, I really appreciate you (and everyone else) taking the time to respond to my questions as post cycle therapy is set to start within a week!

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Werewolf, if memory serves me correctly, Dr. D in the "Running ATD Inverse to SERM" thread recommends an abrupt stoppage to the RXT when it is at its highest dose (i.e. 75mg). However, you are recommending a taper for the 6-OXO, can you elaborate as to the difference in recommendations? If I haven't said it already, I really appreciate you (and everyone else) taking the time to respond to my questions as post cycle therapy is set to start within a week!
Correct, ATD has a very long half so self tapers. 6-OXO has very short half life and needs to tapered!

ATD will not cause estrogen rebound.

Beware doses over 50 mgs of RXT (ATD) can libido issues. It will bring you testosterone up in hurry if willing to except the libido lose. You can mix 2 or 3 6-OXO with 50mgs of ATD get great testosterone rise without libido problems. Taper off 6-oxo first and finish with ATD.