Straightforward M-TRN 4 Week Plan

  1. Straightforward M-TRN 4 Week Plan


    Background: 5’10,” 180 pounds. Lifting regularly for 9 years, stepped up the dedication over the past year and broke through strength and size plateaus. Lotta cardio lately from sports. All natty, except currently at week 7 of an Activate/Reloaded stack. This has been pretty mild, and I think I may just jump right into an M-TRN cycle.

    Goal: Increase strength/mass ratio, gain 5 pounds permanent LBM. Think I’m pretty strong already, but I can always improve. Rep 315 for racked deads with straps. Rep 315 raw for squats. Rep 120 pound DBs for chest press. Rep 900 pounds on the leg press.

    Cycle
    Week 1: M-TRN 2mg, Reloaded 3 caps
    Week 2: M-TRN 4mg, Reloaded 3 caps
    Week 3: M-TRN 4mg, Reloaded 3 caps
    Week 4: M-TRN 4mg, Reloaded 3 caps

    PCT
    Week 5: IBE Torem 120mg, Activate 4 caps, LX 1 caps
    Week 6: IBE Torem 60mg, Activate 4 caps, LX 1 caps
    Week 7: IBE Torem 30mg, Activate 4 caps, LX 1 caps
    Week 8: IBE Torem 30 mg, Activate 4 caps, LX 1 caps

    On cycle / PCT support all the way through: 300mg B6 BID to control prolactin, AI cycle support BID.

    I’m hoping the on cycle Reloaded may buffer the HPTA shutdown, even if M-TRN isn’t super suppressive anyway from what I’ve read. Anything wrong with this?

    Other comments? Thanks.


  2. Looks really good. I really have no idea what RR will do during cycle, but I'd imagine it would be mildly beneficial.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by SubliminalX
    Background: 5í10,Ē 180 pounds. Lifting regularly for 9 years, stepped up the dedication over the past year and broke through strength and size plateaus. Lotta cardio lately from sports. All natty, except currently at week 7 of an Activate/Reloaded stack. This has been pretty mild, and I think I may just jump right into an M-TRN cycle.

    Goal: Increase strength/mass ratio, gain 5 pounds permanent LBM. Think Iím pretty strong already, but I can always improve. Rep 315 for racked deads with straps. Rep 315 raw for squats. Rep 120 pound DBs for chest press. Rep 900 pounds on the leg press.

    Cycle
    Week 1: M-TRN 2mg, Reloaded 3 caps
    Week 2: M-TRN 4mg, Reloaded 3 caps
    Week 3: M-TRN 4mg, Reloaded 3 caps
    Week 4: M-TRN 4mg, Reloaded 3 caps

    post cycle therapy
    Week 5: IBE Torem 120mg, Activate 4 caps, LX 1 caps
    Week 6: IBE Torem 60mg, Activate 4 caps, LX 1 caps
    Week 7: IBE Torem 30mg, Activate 4 caps, LX 1 caps
    Week 8: IBE Torem 30 mg, Activate 4 caps, LX 1 caps

    On cycle / PCT support all the way through: 300mg B6 BID to control prolactin, AI cycle support BID.

    Iím hoping the on cycle Reloaded may buffer the HPTA shutdown, even if M-TRN isnít super suppressive anyway from what Iíve read. Anything wrong with this?

    Other comments? Thanks.
    I have used M-trn twice and it is definetly not very supressive,PCT looks good but might be a little overkill.
    •   
       


  4. Man - after seeing my bloodwork - I wouldn't even run anything with the TRN.
    Unless you want libido with Reloaded.
    I wouldn't use liver/cholesterol stuff unless you have really bad ratios to begin with.

    A light PCT this molecule needs.


    I personally would wait on the Reloaded for a "bridge" with the Activate if I were you.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Man - after seeing my bloodwork - I wouldn't even run anything with the TRN.
    Unless you want libido with Reloaded.
    I wouldn't use liver/cholesterol stuff unless you have really bad ratios to begin with.

    A light post cycle therapy this molecule needs.


    I personally would wait on the Reloaded for a "bridge" with the Activate if I were you.

  6. I'm with the other fellars on this one. I'm not too sure I would want my estrogen levels falling very low while on. Running it as a bridge with ACT would be great or even Powerfull. You can also lower your torm dosages.

  7. Rage - not sure what he'd gain outta lowering the dose of Torem. He's using one full bottle for that.
    Unless he's planning on using more than a bottle of it for the next PCT...or keeping a quarter of a bottle for a while.

    Torem is some very good stuff. My pet gerbil loved it. Felt "back" from TST/TRN in 3 weeks.
    (Well - I was on the "kitchen sink" PCT though....which in hindsight was stooooopid)

  8. Thanks guys. But what exactly do you guys mean by bridge with the RR? Like this?

    Cycle
    Week 1: M-TRN 2mg
    Week 2: M-TRN 4mg
    Week 3: M-TRN 4mg
    Week 4: M-TRN 4mg


    post cycle therapy
    Week 5: IBE Torem 120mg, Activate 4 caps, LX 1 caps
    Week 6: IBE Torem 60mg, Activate 4 caps, LX 1 caps
    Week 7: IBE Torem 30mg, Activate 4 caps, Reloaded 3 caps, LX 1 caps
    Week 8: IBE Torem 30 mg, Activate 4 caps, Reloaded 3 caps, LX 1 caps
    Week 9: Activate 4 caps, Reloaded 3 caps, LX 1 caps
    Week 10: Activate 4 caps, Reloaded 3 caps, LX 1 caps

    And oh, there's no reason for me to skimp on the cycle support. It's $30 / mo. Drop in the bucket.

    JMH, do you have a link to your bloodwork? Thanks.

  9. Yes, that looks a lot better.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    Yes, that looks a lot better.
    ACtually, your Torme dosages can still be lower.

  11. It's on the last page of my cycle log.

  12. I'd do the Activate/RR starting on week 8.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    ACtually, your Torme dosages can still be lower.
    It'll be adjusted on the fly according to how I feel. If I'm jizzing all over the place within 3-4 days @ 120mg, then it'll drop to 90mg, 60mg, etc.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by SubliminalX
    It'll be adjusted on the fly according to how I feel. If I'm jizzing all over the place within 3-4 days @ 120mg, then it'll drop to 90mg, 60mg, etc.
    Wasn't a jizzing problem for me. I just felt like such a ***** all the time. Never been so emotional in my life. That was my only complaint with toremifene.

  15. Is there anything else that can be taken while on to ensure prolactin doesn't become an issue?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Jared
    Wasn't a jizzing problem for me. I just felt like such a ***** all the time. Never been so emotional in my life. That was my only complaint with toremifene.
    Not sure why a SERM would do that, if it's restoring endogenous T production.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo
    Is there anything else that can be taken while on to ensure prolactin doesn't become an issue?
    Dostinex. But TRN/ZOL/TST are like the "lite beers" of AAS. Likely not needed.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 52 Week Plan-Input Plz (Long Read)
    By lilmoe77 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 07:13 PM
  2. Here comes summer. 24 week plan of attack :)
    By dcf143 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 10:58 PM
  3. My 12 Week Plan = May need some help
    By dead game 43 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 02:08 PM
  4. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-30-2008, 05:16 PM
  5. diet plan for two week UA cutting cycle
    By wimpy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-18-2004, 01:47 PM
Log in
Log in