Gyno During PCT?

northern

Awards
To start I just finished a 5 week cycle of M-TRN, M-Zol, and Pheraplex. ( did not run PP for 5 weeks only 4).

I have had mild gyno since I was 12 years old i.e. puffy nips. Now I am 2/3rds of my way through pct and I notice my left nipples is very sensitive and there is a red ness on the nipples left side and slightly up. I have been lowering my Nolva dose and am down to 10mg a day and have added activate. My Pct looks like:

Day 1 - 7:
Nolva(IBE Nut.) 30mg ED
Retain 1 cap ed
ATD 1 cap ed
FEnugreek 4 caps b4 bed

Day 8 - 14
Nolva(IBE Nut.) 20mg ED
Retain 2 cap ed
ATD 2 cap ed
FEnugreek 5 caps b4 bed

Day 15-21
Nolva(IBE Nut.) 10mg ED
Retain 3 cap ed
ATD 3 cap ed
FEnugreek 6 caps b4 bed
added 4 caps ED of Activate on day 18

Day 19: Supposed Gyno falre up

Day 22- 28
Nolva(IBE Nut.) 0mg ED
Retain 3 cap ed
ATD 3 cap ed
FEnugreek 6 caps b4 bed
Activate 4 caps ed

What should I do and is this really gyno?

Im at day 19 any help would be great! thanks

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Start taking 40 mg of nolva untill gyno symptoms cease, then taper the dose off.

northern

Awards
I have been using liquid nolva is it bad to mix it with say iced tea or a fruit juice drink to minimize the horrific taste or does that damage the Nolva?

Also I keep checking the nipple and I am noticing what looks to be a red welt on it on the area that is in pain. I am thinking maybe it is not gyno but I am unsure has anyone experienced that?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I have been using liquid nolva is it bad to mix it with say iced tea or a fruit juice drink to minimize the horrific taste or does that damage the Nolva?

Also I keep checking the nipple and I am noticing what looks to be a red welt on it on the area that is in pain. I am thinking maybe it is not gyno but I am unsure has anyone experienced that?
Mixing it in a drink wont hurt anything. Not sure about the welt tho bro, how does it feel? Maybe you should post a pic.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
I dont know about the wealt, but don't mix it in anything, just squirt it in the back of your throat and wash it down with some o.j. or beverage of your choice. When you mix it you are going to lose some of it because it sticks to the sides of the container.
I just wash mine down with water now :).
IMO you should have ran: 40/20/20 for your nolva. You might want to try 60mg to minimize your gyno flare up.

northern

Awards
Well like I said I have had Gyno since i was 12 and I noticed that the pain or tenderness in the nipple is only in the area that is covered by this red welt. As the day progressed (today) the welt got more noticeable. I took 60mg of nolva and will see what happens. Can anyone comment on the red welt?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Well like I said I have had Gyno since i was 12 and I noticed that the pain or tenderness in the nipple is only in the area that is covered by this red welt. As the day progressed (today) the welt got more noticeable. I took 60mg of nolva and will see what happens. Can anyone comment on the red welt?

I've never heard of gyno being a red welt type, but that doesn't mean its not what it is. This is a new thing to me! But I'd have to say its something else...gyno usually makes your whole nipple area sore to touch...and it usually effects both breasts. I may have to recommend going to have it checked out.