Attn: Dr. D or other PCT Guru's

propho

Awards
  • Established
I got a friend who's doing a Test Enan and Deca cycle..

he's a dumbass for not planning PCT ahead of time but I guess I'll help him out..

Will this be enough for his PCT?

1 liquid Ketotifen (30 ML) 1 Tamoxifen (50ml 20mg/ml) 1 Albuterol Sulfate (30 ML's 4 MG/ML) which I found as a package for PCT as a Gains Keeper..

Also to anyone who know's of this source which used to be a sponsor on here.. please give any feedback on their products..

I believe his cycle is an 8 weeker..

Thanks in advance..

propho

Awards
  • Established
or is this overkill and he should just stick with 1 bottle of Toremiphene?

also is Dr D still on this board? haven't seen any of his posts lately..

propho

Awards
  • Established
Am I asking the wrong question or what? I have searched.. torem is supposed to be the new thing.. however nobody discusses that stack that is being sold therefore i'm asking about it and if the source is trustworthy..

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's hard to tell you if one bottle will work or not, that will all depend on the dosages you plan on running that bottle at. Torem is supposed to be very favourable on your blood panel and would be an excellent choice for PostCT, IMO.

And to your friend 8 weeks of Test is not an ideal, or effective amount of time.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Real friends tell their friends they're idiots and let them learn the hard way :D Keep that in mind. Show him where the our "Search" button is. It'll be the best thing you will ever do for him. You know the chances are whatever you tell him to do will mean little to none to him. People don't believe anything unless they read it themselves (whether or not its from a reliable source...lol).

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Experience tends to be the best teacher. Once your friend experiences double digit testosterone and the misery of depressed libido with the soul stealing effect of estrogen rebound, he will forever search before he leaps. Good luck!!!

propho

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the response guys.. I wasn't aware his cycle was too short.. I think he said he's tapering it down right now cuz he's running out.. LOL. he's one of those non-internet using people so I doubt he'll ever come on here..

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Some people just don't understand/care. I have a buddy who loves to do 5 cycles a year with no PCT and he doesnt understand each time he gets off a cycle he quits working out. Than 3 months later he jumps back on than starts working out again, PCT comes, quits working out.

I yell and scream at this jackazz till I'm blue in the face, does it help NOPE. So I gave up, let him fuc himself up is what I say now even no that is a horrible thing to do but I have done everything for this guy. Get all his PCT gear, clearly explain when and what to take each week and still wont do it. Let him learn the hard way!

Do you already have those 3 things for PCT?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Alright.
We've got a problem here.

The thread has the title "guru's" and Pitbull posted in it.
Yeah - something is wrong. :rofl:

Anyway - I'm with Mullet. Toremifene is better than Tamox IMO. My pet gerbil really, really liked it.

No clue why anyone would think Albuterol is a "gains keeper".
:confused:

Save that for later.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Alright enough is enough Jmh I understand your mad at me pal but I told you 100 times already I'm not gay and I don't want to make out with you. So please stop sending me "topless" pictures of you. Now can you please just get over it Jmh I'm sure you can find yourself a nice man at your local gay strip club where you dance at.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the response guys.. I wasn't aware his cycle was too short.. I think he said he's tapering it down right now cuz he's running out.. LOL. he's one of those non-internet using people so I doubt he'll ever come on here..
Well, at least since "you're" interested, you can learn a ton here. Hit that search button and learn away!

:bb2: