clomid powder

megadose

Awards
i am about to order some clomid powder for my rats. Before i do i have two Questions 1. how do i measure it ( its in bulk ) and 2. will it be OK if i incapsulate it and take it orally.

thanks.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
1. Get a scale
2. How else would you take it other than orally?

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
I think someone around here didnt want to pin anyhting so they were snorting powders. Wasn't clomid, but equally stupid.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
i am about to order some clomid powder for my rats. Before i do i have two Questions 1. how do i measure it ( its in bulk ) and 2. will it be OK if i incapsulate it and take it orally.

thanks.
To measure would require a scale that was accurate to 0.01g. Or, you could make a suspension/solution with clomid in Everclear, PEG, or EVOO at whatever concentration you want depending on the amount of solution you use. It's up to you though. :thumbsup:

megadose

Awards
To measure would require a scale that was accurate to 0.01g. Or, you could make a suspension/solution with clomid in Everclear, PEG, or EVOO at whatever concentration you want depending on the amount of solution you use. It's up to you though. :thumbsup:
i will most likly go with capping since i hear the taste is horrible and it sounds alot easier that solution.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pheromones 2
Testosaurus Anabolics 8
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 0