check my pct please

US-Marine

Banned
Awards
ok I personally think this is best after conversing with some people.

3 week superdrol cycle 10 20 30

so for post cycle therapy i will be doing Torm at 120mg for first 2 days to kick start. then 60mg 45mg 30mg for 3 weeks. At week 1 I will be also using Rebound reloaded then tapering it up as I near week 4 where I will introduce Nolva at 20mg for 7 days and continue the RR

I will be using Retain and tapering that down as well. 3 caps 2 caps 1 cap.

Basically like 4 weeks of real post cycle therapy then the rest wil just involve finishing the Rebound Reloaded

:chick:

EDIT: ****TT!!!! Now I'm friggin confused ALRI's new product called RESTORE has all things, takes care of cortisol, test, estrogen, etc

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
ok I personally think this is best after conversing with some people.

3 week superdrol cycle 10 20 30

so for post cycle therapy i will be doing Torm at 120mg for first 2 days to kick start. then 60mg 45mg 30mg for 3 weeks. At week 1 I will be also using Rebound reloaded then tapering it up as I near week 4 where I will introduce Nolva at 20mg for 7 days and continue the RR

I will be using Retain and tapering that down as well. 3 caps 2 caps 1 cap.

Basically like 4 weeks of real post cycle therapy then the rest wil just involve finishing the Rebound Reloaded

:chick:

EDIT: ****TT!!!! Now I'm friggin confused ALRI's new product called RESTORE has all things, takes care of cortisol, test, estrogen, etc

The RR is a good product too, and Restore, although I'm sure it works very well, is relatively new and the feedback for it is limited. You may want to stick with your original plan IMO and try the Restore on your next cycle.

Looks good btw.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Looks like it will be plenty but why introduce nolva at week 4 for 7 days. Why not just run torm all the way through?

US-Marine

Banned
Awards
Looks like it will be plenty but why introduce nolva at week 4 for 7 days. Why not just run torm all the way through?

Well, there has been so much give and take with new info regarding Tor and it seems bets that I throw a little Nolva in there to maybe get the benefits from that compound. I'm not sure, sort of experimenting, hoping to get the best of both worlds.