clomid or toremifene

cobra77

Awards
Which one would be best or both for a 4 week Phera-Plex cycle?

Someone recommend I use both @

week1 100mg clomid/60mg tor
week2 75mg clomid/40mg tor
week3-4 50mg clomid/20mg tor

I will be using Cycle Support while on.
And add maybe Rebound Reloaded or ActivaTe to post cycle therapy not sure which one.

rocknroll

Awards
Which one would be best or both for a 4 week Phera-Plex cycle?

Someone recommend I use both @

week1 100mg clomid/60mg tor
week2 75mg clomid/40mg tor
week3-4 50mg clomid/20mg tor

I will be using Cycle Support will on.
And add maybe Rebound Reloaded or ActivaTe to post cycle therapy not sure which one.
As for PCT, you might want to consider ALRI's new Restore as it is a combo of Rebount XT, ActivaTe, and Lean Xtreme...My next cycle will be PP too. Currently running Nolva, Retain, Fenu, and DHEA for PCT but will do something that looks like what you are considering...Of course there are alot of different PCT's out there that are effective. I stayed away from an AI such as Rebound since PP isn't supposed to aromatize and it wouldn't be necessary in an environment already depleted of estrogen. However, MANY (most?) DO run Rebound...Good luck!

cobra77

Awards
Thanks for the replys, I think I will just go with the tor.

rocknroll

Awards
tamox seems old fashioned now as everyone is going with the tor...

I suppose I should've only got one bottle of the tamox...dang!:blink:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
tamox seems old fashioned now as everyone is going with the tor...

I suppose I should've only got one bottle of the tamox...dang!:blink:
I wouldnt sweat it to much Tamox works!

rocknroll

Awards
I wouldnt sweat it to much Tamox works!
Thanks for the encouragement Pitbull. You know how it is... I was trying to save on shipping by stocking up...

Regarding the tor, is it increasing in popularity mainly because it is less toxic? I thought I remember reading that it helped increase test quicker to.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the encouragement Pitbull. You know how it is... I was trying to save on shipping by stocking up...

Regarding the tor, is it increasing in popularity mainly because it is less toxic? I thought I remember reading that it helped increase test quicker to.
Try reading "running SERM inverse to..." thread...it's covered by Dr.D and others there.

US-Marine

Banned
Awards
Hey guys, I have some ancetodal experience with Tor, thus far, and it seems to me that all tests done on animals has blown Nolva out of the water.

From human use, the people I've conversed with said they felt restored in about 3 days after cycle. That's pretty intense.

I will using Tor with my next PCT but will be running Nolva for last week for maybe 4 days or so just to to get the positive gyno fighting attributes

Oh, and RockNroll, I'm using RESTORE for my PCT. Restore, Tor, and Nolva.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Oh, and RockNroll, I'm using RESTORE for my PCT. Restore, Tor, and Nolva.
This is overkill bro. No need for 2 SERMS. If you like Tor, stick with that and ditch the nolva. More is not better in this case.

US-Marine

Banned
Awards
This is overkill bro. No need for 2 SERMS. If you like Tor, stick with that and ditch the nolva. More is not better in this case.
no, no, nolva ony for last 4 days of pct at 10mg just to get some benefits from this that Tor may lack.