Anabolic Innovation's Cycle Support

01yz426

01yz426

Awards
I will soon be starting my 30-day cycle of:
Halodrol-50/Orastan-E/Novedex XT

Will the above mentioned product be enough for my PCT??? I was planning on going with the same ingredients but in pill form which I've learned is a pretty penny... I will also be adding COQ10, DHEA---200mg, and maybe some Fenugreek... Oh and of course either Tamoxifen Citrate or Toremifene Citrate...

Also have been wondering if Rebound Reloaded---or---Lean Xtreme---or Activate would be good to add to this particular Cycle and if so how would I go about doing so???

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
in my opinion you should take cycle support while "on", and continue into PCT

01yz426

01yz426

Awards
in my opinion you should take cycle support while "on", and continue into post cycle therapy

Yes, I agree, guess I forgot to mention that... I will be taking it while "ON" cycle too... Sorry for the confusion...

craigblitz

Awards
For HALO it is good to keep some Nolva on hand but with Novedex and your other cycle support I am not sure you will need it, but keep it on hand.

I ran the Maximus stack as well and experineced very little sides and everything seems to be back in place.

As far as the CoQ10 I asked the following on a different board:

"Have you guys thought about adding RYR and CoQ10 to the batch. It seems these 2 products are stables in most PCT support supps. Thanks again for the heads up. "

Yes it has been discussed, however, here are the issues. For one, idebenone, is a variant of coq10 and studies have found it to be more effective, so it was chosen. For two, RYR is a statin as JMH pointed out and after looking into it further it would seem that it is not recommended for long term use and therefore not considered for the formula. We feel the current formula is in good standing but revisions are being looked into, hence the name BETA 2 :D

Hope that helps. BTW I loved my results on the Maximus cycle.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
For HALO it is good to keep some Nolva on hand but with Novedex and your other cycle support I am not sure you will need it, but keep it on hand.

I ran the Maximus stack as well and experineced very little sides and everything seems to be back in place.

As far as the CoQ10 I asked the following on a different board:

"Have you guys thought about adding RYR and CoQ10 to the batch. It seems these 2 products are stables in most post cycle therapy support supps. Thanks again for the heads up. "

Yes it has been discussed, however, here are the issues. For one, idebenone, is a variant of coq10 and studies have found it to be more effective, so it was chosen. For two, RYR is a statin as JMH pointed out and after looking into it further it would seem that it is not recommended for long term use and therefore not considered for the formula. We feel the current formula is in good standing but revisions are being looked into, hence the name BETA 2 :D

Hope that helps. BTW I loved my results on the Maximus cycle.

I think that response you got was me responding to you ;). I created Cycle Support so if you guys have any questions please feel free to hit me up with them and I will gladly help out!

Yes, that is correct, idebenone is a more potent analogue of CoQ10 and therefore you do not need to buy CoQ10 ;).

As for it being all you need, yes, it was designed to be an all in one prostate/heart/liver/cholesterol support supplement. I am not sure which version you have but the newer versions (as of like a week and a half or two weeks ago) all have red yeast rice in them making them even more potent on fighting cholesterol.

As for the other part of your PCT questions I prefer toremifene mainly because it really aides well in raising HDL cholesterol and causing LDL levels to far, moreso than Nolvadex does. It does cost a little more but it depends on how bad you want to get those lipids in check. I do recommend Lean Xtreme, I absolutely love the supplement and have used in PCT ever since I have begun cycling. I have never used activate before, however. As for the fenugreek, make sure you increase the dosage every week as your body begins to get used to the dosage. I would do something like Week 1: 3, Week 2: 4 , etc all the way to when you stop. The DHEA I would do 200/150/100/50 weeks 1-4.

craigblitz

Awards
It was LakeMountD that replied to that. Sorry for the oversight there. That is good news about red yeast being added. I know there were some concerns but I think whille on cycle it does have a role.

Anyway, great product and AWSOME group of people who work there. Plus I prefer throwing some powder in my shake over taking a handful of pills multiple times a day.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
It was LakeMountD that replied to that. Sorry for the oversight there. That is good news about red yeast being added. I know there were some concerns but I think whille on cycle it does have a role.

Anyway, great product and AWSOME group of people who work there. Plus I prefer throwing some powder in my shake over taking a handful of pills multiple times a day.
I completely agree bro, that is what inspired me to do it in that fashion. I must give props to my boss CROWLER as well because how he gets some of the things I come up with to taste good is beyond me!!!

Yeah don't worry about the negligble sides of RYR. The positive effects far outweight the negative, especially at 1.2g :).